Will Peptides go bad sitting in Customs for 2 months ?

spgphilly

Explorer
Joined
Feb 17, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
NV
Hey, so a shipment from a supplier that used to be fast and great ended up stuck god knows where for roughly 2 months / 8 weeks - I placed the order around 4/19 or 20 and it only cleared customs last week, and supposedly it's arriving today. Because I had no clue it would drag on that long, I had to track down other sources with stash here in the US, and naturally that shipment cost a bunch of $$. So, given that it most likely wasn't frozen or refrigerated, do you think it will still be good and activate upon resonstituting ? It's tirz, semax, mots-c, bpc-157 - that's most of it.... any thoughts ?
 
Wow, I really don't want to experience that. My orders arrive in 2 days. Sure, they cost more, but that's the route I'll take. If I had a package stuck in customs like that, I'd be losing my mind. Also, watch out—they might turn up at your door demanding a customs fee. That's exactly what happened to me the last time I ordered something from Spain that had to clear customs. I turned the delivery away because the customs fee exceeded the item's price. No clue what was inside—Plutonium, I suppose.
 
Waterslither said:

Being stuck for 2 months with no control over temperature or humidity would likely cause serious problems. I came across this source previously: https://peptidecritic.com/blog/pept...-tirzepatide-mots-c-and-mazdutide-lab-results

I can't say for certain how reliable it is, but it stands to reason that a month at room temperature would lead to considerable degradation.
This concerned peptides that had already been reconstituted. As long as they remain lyophilized, they ought to stay viable for a considerably longer period.
 
Yep, there are some truly terrible ones just parked there the whole time. What a waste.

Plus, that situation isn't going to shift at any point soon.

I actually came across one that had turned entirely blue.
 
I've got a package arriving next week from a group buy that was placed on February 19th — that's 4 months back. I plan to enjoy them thoroughly, like a well-aged vintage. Sort of, kind of.
 
spgphilly said:

Hey, so a shipment from a supplier that used to be fast and great ended up stuck god knows where for roughly 2 months / 8 weeks - I placed the order around 4/19 or 20 and it only cleared customs last week, and supposedly it's arriving today. Because I had no clue it would drag on that long, I had to track down other sources with stash here in the US, and naturally that shipment cost a bunch of $$. So, given that it most likely wasn't frozen or refrigerated, do you think it will still be good and activate upon resonstituting ? It's tirz, semax, mots-c, bpc-157 - that's most of it.... any thoughts ?
No problem at all.
 
spgphilly said:

Hey, so a shipment from a supplier that used to be fast and great ended up stuck god knows where for roughly 2 months / 8 weeks - I placed the order around 4/19 or 20 and it only cleared customs last week, and supposedly it's arriving today. Because I had no clue it would drag on that long, I had to track down other sources with stash here in the US, and naturally that shipment cost a bunch of $$. So, given that it most likely wasn't frozen or refrigerated, do you think it will still be good and activate upon resonstituting ? It's tirz, semax, mots-c, bpc-157 - that's most of it.... any thoughts ?
In all likelihood, no.
 
spgphilly said:

Hey, so a shipment from a supplier that used to be fast and great ended up stuck god knows where for roughly 2 months / 8 weeks - I placed the order around 4/19 or 20 and it only cleared customs last week, and supposedly it's arriving today. Because I had no clue it would drag on that long, I had to track down other sources with stash here in the US, and naturally that shipment cost a bunch of $$. So, given that it most likely wasn't frozen or refrigerated, do you think it will still be good and activate upon resonstituting ? It's tirz, semax, mots-c, bpc-157 - that's most of it.... any thoughts ?
Probably not.
 
If they were kept away from heat and light, I'd still go ahead and use them — 2 months in lyophilized form shouldn't cause much degradation.
 
An order I placed on April 12, 2026 just arrived yesterday. Tracking showed it bouncing around the US after starting in China. There is no way to know what conditions it went through. Still, everything looked undamaged. (Fingers crossed)

What came: 2 kits of KPV, plus 1 Cu100 and 1 MS10.

Even so, I plan to use them. 🤣 🤓





7c0e08499f141c737974f3215e45c9348a8c24017c03c43281356af4dc1ab1ea.webp
 
PepPimp said:

If they were kept away from heat and light, I'd still go ahead and use them — 2 months in lyophilized form shouldn't cause much degradation.

PepPimp said:

If they were kept away from heat and light, I'd still go ahead and use them — 2 months in lyophilized form shouldn't cause much degradation.
My guess is light exposure could be an issue, but heat? I doubt it would have much effect
 
There's no way for any of us to tell where these items had been stored, or how much time passed, prior to shipping. In that situation, I'd go ahead and inject it.
 
QueenMuntha said:

An order I placed on April 12, 2026 just arrived yesterday. Tracking showed it bouncing around the US after starting in China. There is no way to know what conditions it went through. Still, everything looked undamaged. (Fingers crossed)

What came: 2 kits of KPV, plus 1 Cu100 and 1 MS10.

Even so, I plan to use them. 🤣 🤓





View attachment 11460

Wow, this tracking makes no sense at all. Your shipment somehow went down to southeast Florida, which isn't that far from where I am. When it finally showed up, you had to be completely stunned. I know I would have been.
 
Grogu said:

QueenMuntha said:

An order I placed on April 12, 2026 just arrived yesterday. Tracking showed it bouncing around the US after starting in China. There is no way to know what conditions it went through. Still, everything looked undamaged. (Fingers crossed)

What came: 2 kits of KPV, plus 1 Cu100 and 1 MS10.

Even so, I plan to use them. 🤣 🤓





View attachment 11460

Wow, this tracking makes no sense at all. Your shipment somehow went down to southeast Florida, which isn't that far from where I am. When it finally showed up, you had to be completely stunned. I know I would have been.
That parcel has traveled to more places in the US than I ever have.

Is it right that it was sent to a ZIP code only 5 away from where it was supposed to go?
 
Waterslither said:

Being stuck for 2 months with no control over temperature or humidity would likely cause serious problems. I came across this source previously: https://peptidecritic.com/blog/pept...-tirzepatide-mots-c-and-mazdutide-lab-results

I can't say for certain how reliable it is, but it stands to reason that a month at room temperature would lead to considerable degradation.
Before a peptide ever reaches the destination country, this is the condition it sits in: a warehouse that is sweltering hot.
 
Grogu said:

QueenMuntha said:

An order I placed on April 12, 2026 just arrived yesterday. Tracking showed it bouncing around the US after starting in China. There is no way to know what conditions it went through. Still, everything looked undamaged. (Fingers crossed)

What came: 2 kits of KPV, plus 1 Cu100 and 1 MS10.

Even so, I plan to use them. 🤣 🤓





View attachment 11460

Wow, this tracking makes no sense at all. Your shipment somehow went down to southeast Florida, which isn't that far from where I am. When it finally showed up, you had to be completely stunned. I know I would have been.

I WAS completely shocked when it arrived.

BARN had already sent a replacement, and that replacement pack had reached me before this one turned up.
 
Back
Top