Why I Won't Touch AOD Again While Running Reta

Br00

Explorer
Joined
Jul 2, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
France
My Reta protocol began 50 days back at 2 mg per 6 days, and since I've hit a plateau, today marks the point where I bump that up to double. Alongside it, I've been pinning 300mcg of AOD every day. Here's what I ran into with the AOD.

Acetic acid water was what I used to reconstitute it. Several vials ended up in the trash because the solution turned cloudy or formed clumps; other vials didn't behave that way, at least.

Then there's the pain at the injection site, which was brutal. I can handle discomfort, but those first minutes after pinning were pure misery. The burn was intense. My initial sites were the lower stomach, rotating as often as I could. Eventually the hard lumps (lipohypertrophy) became so severe that I moved to my thighs.

Thigh injections weren't any better. Same level of pain, plus a new issue. Following shots in both thighs, the skin on the outer quads went numb. That numbness lasted 3 weeks. Sensation is gradually returning now; the area is extremely sensitive and I believe the nerve I struck is recovering.

As for results? Judging anything is tough while Reta is in the mix. My honest take: visible changes are basically zero. I stopped AOD right away. Whatever benefits it offers don't justify the downsides. It's been weeks since I last pinned my stomach (I'm also running Semax, SS31, and NAD+), and those hard lumps haven't gone anywhere.

This is only my own anecdotal story. Perhaps it works for others, but for me, it's a hard no.
 
Strange. All I used was standard BAC water, and I didn't experience any issues. Could the culprit have been the acetic acid water instead?
 
lastresort said:

Strange. All I used was standard BAC water, and I didn't experience any issues. Could the culprit have been the acetic acid water instead?
The acidic water is very likely the culprit, though AOD has to be reconstituted with it — that's the guidance the vendor gave me.
 
Br00 said:

lastresort said:

Strange. All I used was standard BAC water, and I didn't experience any issues. Could the culprit have been the acetic acid water instead?
The acidic water is very likely the culprit, though AOD has to be reconstituted with it — that's the guidance the vendor gave me.
Bro,

Never run straight AA by itself. It stings like crazy.

Here's the method I've stuck with, and it's gotten me through 2.5 kits without issues:

Keep it under vacuum the whole time you're working.

Let both the powder and the liquids sit out until they hit room temp. Start by adding just a small amount of sterile water for injection — roughly .5 ml — to dissolve it. Once it's completely in solution, top it off with however much BAC water you need for your dilution.

Now test the PH. If it lands where it should, you're finished. If it doesn't, put in Acetic Acid 2-3 units at a time. Twist the vial between your fingers for no less than 30 sec. Test the PH once more. Keep doing that until the PH reads the way you want.

That's it — no burning, no gelling.
 
Br00 said:

My Reta protocol began 50 days back at 2 mg per 6 days, and since I've hit a plateau, today marks the point where I bump that up to double. Alongside it, I've been pinning 300mcg of AOD every day. Here's what I ran into with the AOD.

Acetic acid water was what I used to reconstitute it. Several vials ended up in the trash because the solution turned cloudy or formed clumps; other vials didn't behave that way, at least.

Then there's the pain at the injection site, which was brutal. I can handle discomfort, but those first minutes after pinning were pure misery. The burn was intense. My initial sites were the lower stomach, rotating as often as I could. Eventually the hard lumps (lipohypertrophy) became so severe that I moved to my thighs.

Thigh injections weren't any better. Same level of pain, plus a new issue. Following shots in both thighs, the skin on the outer quads went numb. That numbness lasted 3 weeks. Sensation is gradually returning now; the area is extremely sensitive and I believe the nerve I struck is recovering.

As for results? Judging anything is tough while Reta is in the mix. My honest take: visible changes are basically zero. I stopped AOD right away. Whatever benefits it offers don't justify the downsides. It's been weeks since I last pinned my stomach (I'm also running Semax, SS31, and NAD+), and those hard lumps haven't gone anywhere.

This is only my own anecdotal story. Perhaps it works for others, but for me, it's a hard no.
If it helps at all, AOD9604 has no effect in people https://www.fda.gov/media/183584/download

That’s because rats carry far more b3 receptors than humans do. As a result, compounds acting on this pathway—AOD included—produce results in rats, but not in humans.
 
While on Reta, I mixed AOD-9694 with standard BAC-water and it came out cloudy. Only 2 of the 10 vials were tested. Looks like I'm scrapping the entire AOD trial as well.
 
DS36 said:

While on Reta, I mixed AOD-9694 with standard BAC-water and it came out cloudy. Only 2 of the 10 vials were tested. Looks like I'm scrapping the entire AOD trial as well.
Did you check the pH of the water and give hospira/pfizer a shot?
 
Jack brown said:

DS36 said:

While on Reta, I mixed AOD-9694 with standard BAC-water and it came out cloudy. Only 2 of the 10 vials were tested. Looks like I'm scrapping the entire AOD trial as well.
Did you check the pH of the water and give hospira/pfizer a shot?
I didn't do that as a beginner. My first hospira order is currently in transit. I'll attempt to rescue them using acetic acid solution, which is also en route, though it might already be too late. No problem—live and learn. Possibly my own mistake.
 
Hospira is set to land on Friday. I can't shake the feeling it won't do anything, but I'll give it a try anyway. I've already given plain BAC and an acetic acid solution a go.
 
I've got 5mg AOD-9604 vials, and I mix them with 2.5ml Hospira, which gives me 2mg/ml. Across 5 vials straight, there's been no gelling. It doesn't burn either. 15 units works out to 300mcg.
 
I only reconstitute my AOD9604 using BAC water, and that approach has served me fine — apart from a single vial I got not long ago from a grey vendor, which began to gel several days into injecting from it.

I've never had burning or any kind of ISR, except for the times I nicked a vein by mistake.
 
Back
Top