Why Do R10 and R20 Vials Look Like They Hold the Same Powder?

Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I've got an R10 vial and an R20 vial. Looking at them side by side, the powder volume appears identical. Since I'm new to this, my instinct says the R20 ought to contain more product. Is that how it's supposed to be, with the difference just being concentration?
 
poundsdownstayfit said:

I've got an R10 vial and an R20 vial. Looking at them side by side, the powder volume appears identical. Since I'm new to this, my instinct says the R20 ought to contain more product. Is that how it's supposed to be, with the difference just being concentration?
The molecules themselves are minuscule—they'd appear as dust—so fillers are added to bind them. That's why I don't bother comparing the filler volume across bottles of different mg strengths.
 
CNCCurrency said:

poundsdownstayfit said:

I've got an R10 vial and an R20 vial. Looking at them side by side, the powder volume appears identical. Since I'm new to this, my instinct says the R20 ought to contain more product. Is that how it's supposed to be, with the difference just being concentration?
The molecules themselves are minuscule—they'd appear as dust—so fillers are added to bind them. That's why I don't bother comparing the filler volume across bottles of different mg strengths.
Oh alright, thanks so much!!! I'm just attempting to pick up something new each time
 
poundsdownstayfit said:

CNCCurrency said:

poundsdownstayfit said:

I've got an R10 vial and an R20 vial. Looking at them side by side, the powder volume appears identical. Since I'm new to this, my instinct says the R20 ought to contain more product. Is that how it's supposed to be, with the difference just being concentration?
The molecules themselves are minuscule—they'd appear as dust—so fillers are added to bind them. That's why I don't bother comparing the filler volume across bottles of different mg strengths.
Oh alright, thanks so much!!! I'm just attempting to pick up something new each time
Check out an R140 that comes in a 3ml vial. You'd expect it to be packed to the top. That's the reason you're able to mix it with 3ml of BAC.
 
Back
Top