Why aren't products reviewed in the V reviews?

BillC

Explorer
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Wisconsin
Is it that Vs obtain their product from the manufacturer, meaning the product is identical across different Vs? When I read the V reviews, I wish I could learn how the product looked and performed, rather than just hearing about communication and shipping.
 
I just placed my first order with a vendor on here who doesn't have any reviews yet, and once the goods arrive I'll put up my review not long after. I'm totally with the idea that more folks ought to be sharing there. It's really helpful info!
 
BillC said:

Is it that Vs obtain their product from the manufacturer, meaning the product is identical across different Vs? When I read the V reviews, I wish I could learn how the product looked and performed, rather than just hearing about communication and shipping.
I'm with you 100%. As someone new, those reviews told me nothing useful. The rest of the conversations here, on the other hand, have been a huge help. Take this forum away and I'd never have learned that my orange-cap T-30 needs to go out for endo testing, frex.
 
BillC said:

Is it that Vs obtain their product from the manufacturer, meaning the product is identical across different Vs? When I read the V reviews, I wish I could learn how the product looked and performed, rather than just hearing about communication and shipping.
Vendor reviews matter a lot. They hold legitimate vendors accountable. This community has 45K users, and real vendors dislike bad reviews, so they work to resolve problems.
 
BillC said:

Is it that Vs obtain their product from the manufacturer, meaning the product is identical across different Vs? When I read the V reviews, I wish I could learn how the product looked and performed, rather than just hearing about communication and shipping.
I usually just join group buys that include testing.
 
FRMN01 said:

V

BNLFL said:

Sorry, but what's V reviews.
The vendor review area located on the main page
Appreciate it, that could be read another way. 🤣

BillC said:

BNLFL said:

Sorry, but what's V reviews.

V

E

N

D

O

R

Every time I attempt to submit particular words, it gets marked as spam. Could it be that my account is too new?
Oh, that's curious. I figured it was some kind of new code.
 
What if everyone here wrote their posts in Japanese and then ran them through translation? That way the whole problem could be sidestepped completely.
 
BillC said:

BNLFL said:

Sorry, but what's V reviews.

V

E

N

D

O

R

Every time I attempt to submit particular words, it gets marked as spam. Could it be that my account is too new?
Indeed, since you're new, the rules prevent you from talking about sources. Don't attempt to get around the rules—if you do, a ban will follow. Simply wait, join in where you're able, and add what you can.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

BNLFL said:

Sorry, but what's V reviews.
You caught us once more. Anyone whose profile picture comes from Mad Max is probably my age.... I just can't stay on top of all this....
Hahahaha. I'm with you, brother — sending love.
 
BillC said:

Is it that Vs obtain their product from the manufacturer, meaning the product is identical across different Vs? When I read the V reviews, I wish I could learn how the product looked and performed, rather than just hearing about communication and shipping.
Since no two people are alike! I've lost track of how many times I've come across one person announcing "The Magic Powder from XXX in the rainbow caps made me lose 20 lbs in 2 weeks and made my wife love me again!" and then, right after it, someone else writes "The Rainbow Cap Magic Powder from XXX gave me explosive diarrhea and I gained 8 pounds!"

Reading broadly through the forum's posts will show you folks discussing their doses and results, but a single individual reporting what one vial of one peptide did for them probably tells you nothing about what it will do in your case.
 
It's true—simply saying the order arrived and I received it doesn't tell anyone much. The lab results area likely deserves more engagement than it gets. That's where the meaningful feedback lives. I'll be sure to contribute there from now on.
 
BillC said:

Is it that Vs obtain their product from the manufacturer, meaning the product is identical across different Vs? When I read the V reviews, I wish I could learn how the product looked and performed, rather than just hearing about communication and shipping.
When a vendor review includes anecdotal details, it opens up conversation too, since how someone runs their peptide cycle and their lifestyle choices can massively affect how well the peptide works. If I were eating cheeseburgers and french fries every day, then complained that my Tirz is garbage because I keep getting sick and the scale won't move, that's not fair to the vendor.

On this forum, vendor reviews aren't open for discussion, they're just reviews. Going back later to add testing results is always an option....that wouldn't be a bad idea.

That said, after you buy something, you can always talk about a peptide and how it performed somewhere else.
 
Back
Top