Why are COA's so rare for bioregulators/longevity peptides?

bluetap

Explorer
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Austin, TX
Hi Y'all!

After dealing with very chronic insomnia, I decided to give a few of the sleep bioregulators a shot, and so far things have gone pretty well (Pinealon and Epithalon).

Now I'm checking out some others, in particular:

Cortagen

Hexarelin

Cerebrolysin

Humanin

SLU-PP-332

Melanotan 1 (I ain't tryna be be horny with skin cancer with MT2!)

Cartalax

NAD+ (500mg)

SS-31

Dihexa

Semax & Selank

PE-22-28

With most sellers, it seems like testing these or putting COA's up on their sites just isn't something they bother with.

My assumption keeps being that demand for them is low, but a lack of COA's on offer has to be part of why they don't move well either!

Quite a few vendors that carry these products have gotten messages from me asking about COA's, and the answer is always that they don't have any.

Has anyone else seen the same thing, or can speak to rolling the dice on these products from the big vendors and getting them tested yourself? Any wild lab reports?
 
Not going to get into sources here, but the broad tip I'd offer is to build connections on TG or Peppy's.

There are always vendors out there beyond the ones you're aware of, and that includes GB groups that run testing on every batch they resell.

That said, certain compounds such as hexarelin, cortagen, and humanin are quite uncommon when it comes to group buying/testing. I haven't come across anything along those lines.
 
Certificates of analysis that come from vendors are famously untrustworthy. Hard as it may be to accept, some people will tell you anything to move inferior peptides. Around here, vendor COAs have earned a nickname: we call them Charmin.
 
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

Certificates of analysis that come from vendors are famously untrustworthy. Hard as it may be to accept, some people will tell you anything to move inferior peptides. Around here, vendor COAs have earned a nickname: we call them Charmin.
Yeah, I've come across a LOT of bogus COA's posted on vendor sites.

What's the Charmin thing supposed to mean?
 
bluetap said:

Yeah, I've come across a LOT of bogus COA's posted on vendor sites.

What's the Charmin thing supposed to mean?
When a COA comes from the vendor itself, it isn't worth much.




5443b288699560c69aa8cd38824ec9557ced491f36263b571c7391b0aa70c055.webp
 
When it comes to testing, most of those peptides also lack any human trials, as you're already aware.

SS-31 would be one exception, having squeaked through FDA approval for a rare genetic disorder.

The other exceptions:

Google Gemini said:


  • Cerebrolysin: Extensive human data. This is a purified porcine brain-derived peptide preparation administered via injection/infusion. It has decades of clinical trials and widespread medical use in Europe, Asia, and several international markets primarily for stroke recovery, traumatic brain injury, and vascular dementia.
  • Semax & Selank: Moderate human data (regional). Developed in Russia, both are synthetic analog peptides derived from adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) fragments. They have formal human clinical trials, medical registration, and widespread prescription use in Russia and select neighboring countries for cognitive enhancement, anxiety, and stroke recovery, though they lack FDA approval.
  • Melanotan 1 (Afamelanotide / Scenesse): Extensive human data & FDA approved. Unlike its unregulated cousin MT2, Melanotan 1 successfully cleared the regulatory gauntlet. It is an FDA- and EMA-approved drug implanted subcutaneously to prevent phototoxic reactions in patients with erythropoietic protoporphyria (EPP).

Click to expand...

Outside of grey, though, NAD+ and its precursors are quite popular as oral supplements, and a few compounding pharmacies combine niacinamide with tirz:




Alternatively they offer reconstituted NAD+ on its own, at times pitched as an energy booster for people on tirz: https://www.brellohealth.com/product/empowered-longevity-lifestyle-plan

At the wellness clinics in my area, the injections advertised most heavily are NAD+ and gluta. For those of us in grey, the best option is gluta sourced from South Korea (the country), or simply taking oral NAC from Walmart/Amazon so the ISRs are avoided.
 
bluetap said:


Hi Y'all!

I've tried out a few of the sleep bioregulators to try to fix my very chronic insomnia and have been having some good success with it so far (Pinealon and Epithalon).

I've been looking into others, specifically these:

Cortagen

Hexarelin

Cerebrolysin

Humanin

SLU-PP-332

Melanotan 1 (I ain't tryna be be horny with skin cancer with MT2!)

Cartalax

NAD+ (500mg)

SS-31

Dihexa

Semax & Selank

PE-22-28

It seems like most sellers don't bother to get these tested or post COA's for them on their websites.

I keep thinking that they must not sell those as much, but a contributing factor to these not selling must also be that they don't have COA's available for them!

I've reached out to quite a few vendors that do offer these products to ask for COA's and they just say that they don't have them.

Anyone out there notice this too or can say that they've taken a blind plunge with these products with the major vendors and tested them for yourself? Any crazy lab results?

Click to expand...
As far as I'm aware, just a single vendor regularly releases fresh batches and has them tested. Most of the products on your list can be sourced through that one.

Testing groups covering these compounds are pretty hard to come by. Even in a few group buys I've been part of, Bioregulators weren't tested at all. My guess is that's because they simply don't sell in the same volume as GLP's and similar items.
 
Calm Logic said:

Not going to get into sources here, but the broad tip I'd offer is to build connections on TG or Peppy's.

There are always vendors out there beyond the ones you're aware of, and that includes GB groups that run testing on every batch they resell.

That said, certain compounds such as hexarelin, cortagen, and humanin are quite uncommon when it comes to group buying/testing. I haven't come across anything along those lines.
I'm not saying you're their IT support, but when I went to sign up for Peppys (since I don't even know what TG stands for), an odd error popped up: "Backend not configured yet — add your Supabase URL and anon key to /js/config.js." So... I'm completely lost on what that's supposed to mean, or whether there's some hidden step I'm overlooking...

A supabase URL means nothing to me... the only thing that comes to mind is the Niki Minaj song lol
 
bluetap said:

I'm not saying you're their IT support, but when I went to sign up for Peppys (since I don't even know what TG stands for), an odd error popped up: "Backend not configured yet — add your Supabase URL and anon key to /js/config.js." So... I'm completely lost on what that's supposed to mean, or whether there's some hidden step I'm overlooking...

A supabase URL means nothing to me... the only thing that comes to mind is the Niki Minaj song lol
The fact that you've made it this far is already a solid first move. Next up is Stairway to Grey (STG) — a fantastic 2nd step, packed with a huge amount of information. Get into their group using the Telegram app (TG). Then keep pushing toward Peppy's. (The site might be offline for maintenance. An invite link can be found on here.) That makes the 3rd leg of the Peptide Triad.

Give yourself some time to get familiar with how all three of these sites work. You'll pick up plenty of things you never even realized you needed to know. And you'll be happy you put in the effort.
 
Back
Top