Whole-body itching following injection... palms turned red with intense itch... NEED HELP

Shittersfull said:

desinr-gal said:

It's a nasal spray rather than a pen



Image unavailable



neffy® (epinephrine nasal spray) for Anaphylaxis



neffy is the sole needle-free epinephrine nasal spray for emergency treatment of allergic reactions including anaphylaxis, in adults and children who weigh 33 lbs or greater. Full Prescribing Information and Patient Information are there for you to read over.

View attachment 10514


www.neffy.com
This is something I have never come across before. Thanks for telling us. Have you completed their telemetry in order to obtain one? Did it happen quickly and without difficulty?
Nope—my only exposure was reading about it on this forum, which prompted me to look it up. I previously kept an Epi pen on hand, and I do experience histamine-related allergic responses from time to time. That’s why I’m also interested in hearing from anyone who has tried it.
 
From my experience, Tesamorelin ranks as the absolute itchiest. SS31 and MOTSC are also fairly irritating, yet not unbearable—still, tesa was the one that prompted me to search whether others experienced the same. In clinical settings too, injection site reactions from Tesa were reported most often. Tirz and Reta gave me a mild reaction, but I discovered that further diluting the solution reduced it. When it becomes too much, I keep Diphenhydramine ointment on hand, which stops it quickly. You could consider an antihistamine (non-drowsy) about 30 min before injecting. I'm not a doctor, but as someone with a severe cat allergy, taking claritin or allegra 30min to 1hr beforehand made a huge difference whenever I had no choice but to be around cats.
 
What you're describing matches the early warning signs of a significant allergic reaction. Along with those, watch for an itchy sensation in the hands, a metallic flavor, a racing pulse, or feeling faint and dizzy. Reactions confined to the shot area usually come from histamine release right there, and you can take zyrtec beforehand (potency ranking: zyrtec > allegra > claritin). Time to therapeutic effect: zyrtec 20-30 min, Allegra 30-45 min, claritin 45-60 min. Itching that spreads across the body signals a systemic allergic response. Antihistamines address only part of the picture; epinephrine is the sole agent capable of reversing the reaction. Peptides on their own seldom act as allergens, yet they may bind globulin in the bloodstream, creating a complex your immune system flags. As a physician, I've encountered these severe reactions far too many times.
 
Alexbosta said:

I’ve been using klow, CJC-1295 alongside Ipamorelin, plus Tesamorelin. Once I realized Tesamorelin and CJC-1295 essentially accomplish the same thing, I made the switch to CJC.

Still, with both (cjc and tesa), I was getting large welt-like, itchy patches at every injection site, and they stick around for days. That was already an issue, but the most recent time I took CJC alone at night, within 10-15 minutes I became extremely itchy. I ended up needing a Benadryl just to settle myself; it was honestly a mess.

I’m trying to determine whether this is something I should stop doing altogether?
What you're describing fits an allergic reaction perfectly. It's fortunate that your breathing stayed fine.
 
What can be done to stop a serious allergic reaction from happening? This is my first CJC/Ipa cycle and I haven’t had any reactions, but now that I’m returning from a break for cycle number 2, I’m terrified I’ll end up in full anaphylaxis. Can you figure out whether you’re someone who might be at risk?
 
CheetosYum said:

What can be done to stop a serious allergic reaction from happening? This is my first CJC/Ipa cycle and I haven’t had any reactions, but now that I’m returning from a break for cycle number 2, I’m terrified I’ll end up in full anaphylaxis. Can you figure out whether you’re someone who might be at risk?
If you don't already know you're allergic, there's no real way to find out ahead of time. One option is to start with a microdose and watch for any reaction before increasing. I can't say I've come across anyone who completed a whole cycle of a compound with zero reaction, then ended up in anaphylaxis on the second run. Sure, nobody can promise 100% that it won't happen, but the odds seem quite low.
 
Following 8 vials of IPA/CJC, a severe reaction set in, with ISR plus itching in my feet and hands. I quit using it and threw out the final 2 bottles.
 
Pay attention to what your body is signaling. It understands more than every specialist on this forum. Continue putting in additional miraculous white powder. Bought in a GB, and examined by Kim personally.
 
RetCurious said:

Alexbosta said:

I’ve been using klow, CJC-1295 alongside Ipamorelin, plus Tesamorelin. Once I realized Tesamorelin and CJC-1295 essentially accomplish the same thing, I made the switch to CJC.

Still, with both (cjc and tesa), I was getting large welt-like, itchy patches at every injection site, and they stick around for days. That was already an issue, but the most recent time I took CJC alone at night, within 10-15 minutes I became extremely itchy. I ended up needing a Benadryl just to settle myself; it was honestly a mess.

I’m trying to determine whether this is something I should stop doing altogether?
Indeed, this looks like an allergic response, and in the worst case it might progress to anaphylactic shock.

I’m in the same boat and have had a hard time pinning down what’s responsible.

My symptoms appeared roughly when I started taking tadalafil along with collagen supplements. At first it was just itching, then little bumps showed up on my hands, which I didn’t think much about. Only after bigger, itchy welts (hives) began appearing elsewhere did I start taking it seriously and stopped both the collagen and the tada. Things improved for a while, but then the symptoms returned. That’s when I connected them to my twice-weekly reta dose. This reta came from a vendor I don’t usually buy from. Right now my best guess is that I’m reacting to an excipient (Trehalose) that some peptides contain. Unfortunately, using Trehalose rather than Mannitol yields a more stable final product and likely a higher-quality one. This week I went back to my old bff, and after 3 days the hives are gone.

Edited to include trehalose reference. https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC10509983/
I'm familiar with this one. 😉
 
BNLFL said:

RetCurious said:

Alexbosta said:

I’ve been using klow, CJC-1295 alongside Ipamorelin, plus Tesamorelin. Once I realized Tesamorelin and CJC-1295 essentially accomplish the same thing, I made the switch to CJC.

Still, with both (cjc and tesa), I was getting large welt-like, itchy patches at every injection site, and they stick around for days. That was already an issue, but the most recent time I took CJC alone at night, within 10-15 minutes I became extremely itchy. I ended up needing a Benadryl just to settle myself; it was honestly a mess.

I’m trying to determine whether this is something I should stop doing altogether?
Indeed, this looks like an allergic response, and in the worst case it might progress to anaphylactic shock.

I’m in the same boat and have had a hard time pinning down what’s responsible.

My symptoms appeared roughly when I started taking tadalafil along with collagen supplements. At first it was just itching, then little bumps showed up on my hands, which I didn’t think much about. Only after bigger, itchy welts (hives) began appearing elsewhere did I start taking it seriously and stopped both the collagen and the tada. Things improved for a while, but then the symptoms returned. That’s when I connected them to my twice-weekly reta dose. This reta came from a vendor I don’t usually buy from. Right now my best guess is that I’m reacting to an excipient (Trehalose) that some peptides contain. Unfortunately, using Trehalose rather than Mannitol yields a more stable final product and likely a higher-quality one. This week I went back to my old bff, and after 3 days the hives are gone.

Edited to include trehalose reference. https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC10509983/
I'm familiar with this one. 😉
Why do I have to be this way? 😂
 
Oldguy said:

Pay attention to what your body is signaling. It understands more than every specialist on this forum. Continue putting in additional miraculous white powder. Bought in a GB, and examined by Kim personally.
haha that's a fair argument
 
Mood said:


I haven't really heard of someone running a full cycle of a compound with no reaction at all, then going into anaphylaxis when running it a second time.

Click to expand...
Yes, I did! It terrified me completely.

Before that anaphylactic reaction, I had used more than 20 compounds without any fear of needles (only IM shots made me uneasy), but now I feel slight needle anxiety before using any compound.

I haven't gone near Tesa again since then, which is unfortunate because it was a 20mg vial. 😔
 
Alexbosta said:

I’ve been using klow, CJC-1295 alongside Ipamorelin, plus Tesamorelin. Once I realized Tesamorelin and CJC-1295 essentially accomplish the same thing, I made the switch to CJC.

Still, with both (cjc and tesa), I was getting large welt-like, itchy patches at every injection site, and they stick around for days. That was already an issue, but the most recent time I took CJC alone at night, within 10-15 minutes I became extremely itchy. I ended up needing a Benadryl just to settle myself; it was honestly a mess.

I’m trying to determine whether this is something I should stop doing altogether?
When using cjc/ipa, I was getting tiny itchy spots that looked like mosquito bites; applying hydrocortisone afterward helped quite a bit. Right before injecting, I pulled my epitalon into the same syringe, put on some hydrocortisone, and there was no reaction at the injection site at all
 
Back
Top