Shittersfull
Explorer
That phrase comes from a film. Can you tell me which one??
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Too difficult...Shittersfull said:
That phrase comes from a film. Can you tell me which one??
I adore it, and my Christmas isn't complete unless I watch itrandompersonrandom said:
This place isn't really aimed at a younger crowd—everyone here caught that film 40 years back, or else on television around Christmas at some point. Personally, I can't stand it: buffoon-style comedy doesn't land for me, it just grates. Yet even I can recite a good chunk of it, purely from having heard it so many times without trying.
I have no idea who MARGO is!SeaGypsy said:
If this one stumps you, I honestly feel bad for you.
TODD, why is the carpet soaked?!?!
I own a pair of those oversized down-filled slipper boots. During a ski trip, I wanted to soak in the hot tub since my friend had vanished. (The hot tub was outdoors, in a backyard covered in snow.) Stepping into the snow barefoot was not an option, so I pulled on the booties, put on a hat, and wrapped myself in a robe. When I returned to the room—big fluffy down booties reaching above my ankles, a mid-thigh robe tied loosely, and a beer can in my hand—my friend burst out laughing uncontrollably. She demanded I hold the pose, took a picture, and once I laid eyes on it, I realized I was Cousin Eddie—I nearly wet my booties from laughing so hard! It was hilarious. Sadly, I got rid of the photo because I looked that absurd, but I will never forget that moment.CandyCap said:
For my husband, I put together a fantastic Eddie-inspired outfit to wear to a huge Christmas gathering. We couldn't walk 10ft without people asking to take our picture.