Who mixes their own formulas or runs experiments?

wulf00777

Explorer
Joined
Mar 7, 2026
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Colombia/Arizona
Alright, calling all the inventive types. I want to put together small batches of blends so that injections are fewer. I realize a lot of folks advise against this, and I get that the pH and water have to match. This isn't a question about whether it's a good idea—what I want to know is whether you personally do it, what you've noticed, which combinations have worked for you, and whether you've seen any synergy. Who's out there attempting to build a peptide Frankenstein?
 
This is just my own view, but mixing should be left to professionals and scientists - I am defo not in that cohort.
 
I've tried this on a small scale. The one tip I can offer: reconstitute each one on its own first, and only then combine them. Best of luck with your trials.

I've also come across the claim that Thymalin works synergistically with 10 to 15 different peptides. Nothing about blending, though.
 
I had been thinking about putting together blends, but I'd only combine items I already know work well together (BPC/TB, semax/selank, etc). Buying them separately in bulk worked out less expensive. My approach is to reconstitute each one on its own, then filter them into a single vial. Let's see what happens...
 
Back
Top