flapjacks said:
BNLFL said:
What exactly do people mean by Macro's?
"Macros" is shorthand for macronutrients. Based on what I've been told by a huge number of folks attempting to shed pounds or reshape their physique, whether or not peptides are involved... the takeaway is that monitoring what you eat, not merely counting calories, matters a lot. Getting your calorie intake under your expenditure is a solid first step. Search TDEE and start your reading there. I'm not familiar with the technical terminology, but for those taking peptides, keeping tabs on macros is really crucial. Why? When you push the body into fast fat loss, fuel comes primarily from 2 places: fat or muscle. Preserving muscle requires working out and eating protein. The rule of thumb I've seen cited most often is 1g of protein for every kg of bodyweight.
Edit: Hold on a second. I only just noticed who wrote this. You absolute... You managed to bring out my tism, congrats!!