Which testing labs are currently real and reliable?

deleted.user.26

Explorer
Joined
Mar 16, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Not specified
The lab I've been using appears to have stopped replying — I've had no email responses for 2 weeks. Does anyone have suggestions for genuine, precise labs that test content, purity, and endos?
 
BigRed1 said:

For labs in the US, my picks would be ILS or Freedom.

It seems like quite a few folks don't hold Freedom in high regard, but after getting a quote from them recently and exchanging several messages back and forth, I have to admit I came away impressed. I can't vouch for how dependable their lab work is, though the customer-facing side was extremely professional and fast.

How familiar are you with ILS? Would you consider them trustworthy and consistent?
 
Grogu said:

BigRed1 said:

For labs in the US, my picks would be ILS or Freedom.

It seems like quite a few folks don't hold Freedom in high regard, but after getting a quote from them recently and exchanging several messages back and forth, I have to admit I came away impressed. I can't vouch for how dependable their lab work is, though the customer-facing side was extremely professional and fast.

How familiar are you with ILS? Would you consider them trustworthy and consistent?
So far I've never come across a negative remark about Freedom, and after sending them samples around 6 times, I've consistently been satisfied. When I compare their results against other COAs, they seem reliable to me. They detected MT1 in a KPV order when I wasn't expecting it, and they assisted me in discovering that a vendor had mixed up their 5s and 10s CJC. Their pricing is definitely reasonable and their turnaround is quick. M/P, net content and Endos run $400, and reports typically arrive 2 business days after my samples reach them. Since they're located in TN, shipping from most parts of the US is inexpensive and speedy.
 
Vash said:

Labs I rely on:

1. Jano

2.

I get where you're coming from, and honestly I feel the same way. At the moment I've got a group going, and the vast majority of its members insisted on using a domestic lab. I figured the smart move was to just go ahead and get the testing handled instead of pushing back on what everyone wanted 🤣. That said, if I ever decide to run more testing servers down the line (no plans for that anytime soon), picking the lab won't be put to a group vote.
 
Can I honestly ask why having multiple capable labs isn't feasible? In the end, the free market tends to be quite effective at fostering quality competition.
 
Vash said:

Labs I rely on:

1. Jano

2.

Another upside: when it comes to refunds, Jano being the accepted standard matters — plenty of vendors won't take results from a random lab.
 
faloppi said:

Can I honestly ask why having multiple capable labs isn't feasible? In the end, the free market tends to be quite effective at fostering quality competition.

My take on which lab to use is pretty pragmatic: when a problem comes up with the results, and a vendor only honors a COA issued by Jano for a claim (underfill, wrong peptide, and so on), then paying for any other lab mostly accomplishes nothing. Vendors are the ones who should be asked about this.
 
Skidude said:

Vash said:

Labs I rely on:

1. Jano

2.

Another upside: when it comes to refunds, Jano being the accepted standard matters — plenty of vendors won't take results from a random lab.

You got there before me. 🤣 Plus, for a fill problem, a vendor did swap out kits for a test group I run. We kept the originals and every one of us received replacements. A COA from a lab other than Jano would never have made that happen. So for me it comes down to practicality, not the idea that other labs lack skill or quality. Plenty of US domestic labs are probably perfectly good.
 
Back
Top