Which potent peptides don't require daily injections?

Gr33dyOctopus

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Federal way wa
I get that peptides act as a kind of signaling molecule. Still, I'm not interested in injecting something every single day — I did that for a while with the wolverine blend, and although a couple of months on it seemed worth it, I'm relieved it's done.

That's also my issue with hgh: every damn day. So which peps give real results when you pin them 3 times a week or fewer?
 
For me it's CJC/Ipa, or any HGH or secretogoblin

The head rush hits me hard, and I don't always have room for that in my day, plus needing to be fasted doesn't fit my schedule all the time
 
CJC-1295 with DAC fits what you're looking for.

Because of DAC, its half-life stretches to as much as 8 days, so a single weekly injection keeps GH elevated the whole time — daily shots aren't necessary. Nothing more to it. One pin, then get on with your day.

The downside: that extended half-life means GH stays elevated continuously.
 
cloratheshadow said:

For me it's CJC/Ipa, or any HGH or secretogoblin

The head rush hits me hard, and I don't always have room for that in my day, plus needing to be fasted doesn't fit my schedule all the time
How do you dose it, and what's your schedule? appreciate it!
 
gimmeshelter said:

cloratheshadow said:

For me it's CJC/Ipa, or any HGH or secretogoblin

The head rush hits me hard, and I don't always have room for that in my day, plus needing to be fasted doesn't fit my schedule all the time
How do you dose it, and what's your schedule? appreciate it!
My usual routine is a morning dose of roughly 500 mcg (split into 250 mcg + 250 mcg), and sometimes I’ll also take it at night — though since I work late, I’m rarely fasted then. Injections happen 3-5 times per week. If I need to drive or go out, I skip it, because the head rush hits hard.
 
Back
Top