Which peptides work best for a knee injury?

Omxxl

Explorer
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
Europa
Both of my knees have been operated on because of meniscus and cruciate ligament tears, and on top of that I have joint degeneration from cartilage wear. A treatment was suggested to me in which blood is taken and then something like Matrix cells, or something along those lines, is injected. Peptides such as BPC and TB500 also came up in that conversation. Has anyone here given this a try, and did it actually help with cartilage wear of this kind?

I'd really value hearing what you all think and what you've been through, friends.
 
BPC-157, TB-500, GHK-Cu, Cartalax. Avoid blends. BPPC should be injected close to the injured area, while TB-500 is used systemically. For my torn rotator cuff and biceps tendinosis, I take BPC and TB. In addition, I take 30 grams of collagen peptides every day alongside hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and glucosamine and chondroitin.
 
Omxxl said:

Both of my knees have been operated on because of meniscus and cruciate ligament tears, and on top of that I have joint degeneration from cartilage wear. A treatment was suggested to me in which blood is taken and then something like Matrix cells, or something along those lines, is injected. Peptides such as BPC and TB500 also came up in that conversation. Has anyone here given this a try, and did it actually help with cartilage wear of this kind?

I'd really value hearing what you all think and what you've been through, friends.
After trying KLOW, the pain has dropped noticeably for me. My back no longer hurts, and what I feel in my knee has become manageable. When an orthopedic doctor examined me, he said there was essentially no cartilage remaining .. so wanting zero pain would be unrealistic.

BPC-157, TB-500, GHK-Cu, and KPV are the components that make up KLOW.

Each vial contains 80mg. I added 3mL of BAC and my daily amount is 10 units. There is no need to target the injured spot with the injection. A single vial gets me through 30 days. After that I pause for roughly 2 weeks, then prepare another vial. Why that 2 week pause is required I cannot fully explain, but the protocol is well established.

--> click here to learn more about KLOW <--

Cartalax is another option you may want to explore. Personally I have not used it, but I am keeping it in mind and searching for a supplier. Unfortunately the vendor I like best does not stock it, and the vendor I like second best has no COA posted for this item, even though a COA exists for most of their other items, which makes me uneasy.

--> click here to learn more about Cartalax <--

On this site the capsules appear by default, but a tab for the injectable form is available as well.
 
Omxxl said:

Both of my knees have been operated on because of meniscus and cruciate ligament tears, and on top of that I have joint degeneration from cartilage wear. A treatment was suggested to me in which blood is taken and then something like Matrix cells, or something along those lines, is injected. Peptides such as BPC and TB500 also came up in that conversation. Has anyone here given this a try, and did it actually help with cartilage wear of this kind?

I'd really value hearing what you all think and what you've been through, friends.

My own situation has never reached the severity of yours, though from personal experience plus a large amount of anecdotal reports and reviews, the approach that seems to help up to 90% is TB-500 at 2mg daily for 3 weeks first, followed by BPC-157 at 1mg daily for 3 weeks. The results can be even better when combined with PT, post-recovery activity, or non-activity.

Another thing I'm aware of: when other issues are present, such as damaged or depleted mitochondria, SS-31 can be remarkably useful for repairing, rebuilding and recovering metabolic dysfunction and mitochondria, while lowering oxidative stress and inflammation. That's a long list of benefits, and it may also directly influence how effective the other peptides or compounds you're using turn out to be.

For a bit over a year I dealt with an injury to my right rotator cuff, and following that BPC/TB protocol it improved by 80% without any PT. My PT sessions were extremely inconsistent 🤣 Now it's at 90%, fully healed!

It's obvious you've been training - I'd suggest looking into IGF-1 LR3 and CJC/IPA. Those might help too!
 
For years I dealt with pain that kept coming back behind my knee. I ran a cycle that included ghkcu, bpb157 and tb500. After roughly 3 weeks the pain disappeared entirely, and it hasn't returned. That was 4-5 years ago.

My exact protocol isn't something I recall clearly, but my best recollection is 2.5mg ghkcu each day. 500mcg bpc daily and 2.5mg tb500 2x per week across 8-10 weeks
 
Smiter said:

BPC-157, TB-500, GHK-Cu, Cartalax. Avoid blends. BPPC should be injected close to the injured area, while TB-500 is used systemically. For my torn rotator cuff and biceps tendinosis, I take BPC and TB. In addition, I take 30 grams of collagen peptides every day alongside hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and glucosamine and chondroitin.
I was under the impression that injecting BPC locally had mostly been written off. Back when I did it, I'd pinch my elbow to line up a spot (occasionally I'd accidentally push all the way through both sides…). These days I simply put it in my belly, same as TB. From what I can tell, it makes no difference to me. Still, my take is that if the goal is squeezing the most out of BPC, you should pin it 2x per day. Its half life is extremely brief.
 
If we go strictly by the research, GLP1 medication stands out. Recent studies indicate that GLP1 causes cartilage to regrow, something that used to be considered unachievable. This has been demonstrated, and side effects are minimal. Below is a helpful video that goes over the evidence and studies -

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM1he4pHzpw



The study can also be located by searching glp1 cartilage growth on google.

Wishing you the very best!
 
dancs said:


I've never had anything as serious as yours, but I know by experience and by much, much anecdotal testimonies and reviews, TB-500 first at 2mg everyday for 3 weeks, then BPC-157 at 1mg everyday for 3 weeks is supposed to help up to 90%. Even more if you do PT/Post recovery activity/non-activity.

Click to expand...
So you ran TB500 for just those initial 3 weeks, then moved to BPC for another 3, and after that quit both?
 
domin8brix said:


So you only did that first 3 weeks of TB500 and then switched to BPC for 3 more and then stopped both?

Click to expand...
Yep, I quit using both ---- I've come across advice that staying at 500mcg for each of BPC and TB is preferable, but at this point I'm already injecting myself 7 times per day. 😭🤣 My stomach area is wrecked; I've been attempting to inject beneath my armpits and into my buttocks...

EDIT: To keep things up, I attend PT 1/2 times weekly instead ***
 
Omxxl said:

Both of my knees have been operated on because of meniscus and cruciate ligament tears, and on top of that I have joint degeneration from cartilage wear. A treatment was suggested to me in which blood is taken and then something like Matrix cells, or something along those lines, is injected. Peptides such as BPC and TB500 also came up in that conversation. Has anyone here given this a try, and did it actually help with cartilage wear of this kind?

I'd really value hearing what you all think and what you've been through, friends.
A 20 day cycle of Cartalax alongside true TB4 — not tb500 — is what you should run. TB4 consists of 43 aminos, whereas tb500 is only a 7 amino fragment of it. Uther, nexaph or aavant are sources where TB4 with coa can be obtained.

Should swelling occur, drink lots of water and use KPV alone rather than Klow.
 
dancs said:


Yeah, I stopped both ---- I did hear that it's better to maintain at 500mcg of both BPC/TB, but I'm already pinning myself 7 times a day. 😭🤣 My abdomen is jacked; been trying to pin under my armpits and butt cheeks...

EDIT: I do PT once/twice a week to maintain instead ***

Click to expand...
That's interesting. My operation was in February and it turned out to be far more involved than a standard shoulder procedure, so my progress has been painfully slow. I've been going back and forth on whether to give this a shot just to find out if it does anything, and perhaps I ought to just go for it.

What doses of each did you run during that cycle?
 
domin8brix said:


Interesting. I had surgery in Feb and it was a lot more entailed than a typical shoulder, so I am advancing slow as shit. I have been debating trying this to see if it helps at all, and maybe i just should.

How much of each were you doing for that cycle?

Click to expand...
A surgical procedure carries more weight than a right rotator cuff issue that only calls for PT.

BPC-157 and TB-500 were run on their own, not stacked.

During the opening 3 weeks, my daily TB-500 dose was 2mg.

For the following 3 weeks, I switched to 1mg of BPC-157 each day.

Throughout that period, PT happened once or twice per week.

The right rotator cuff is now 90% better.

Once more, I'll stress that every situation depends on its own circumstances.

What exact operation you had, I can't say, but one thing I'm sure of: with the correct dosage, BPC/TB DOES produce results.

Kirbyzx6 said:

Omxxl said:

Both of my knees have been operated on because of meniscus and cruciate ligament tears, and on top of that I have joint degeneration from cartilage wear. A treatment was suggested to me in which blood is taken and then something like Matrix cells, or something along those lines, is injected. Peptides such as BPC and TB500 also came up in that conversation. Has anyone here given this a try, and did it actually help with cartilage wear of this kind?

I'd really value hearing what you all think and what you've been through, friends.
A 20 day cycle of Cartalax alongside true TB4 — not tb500 — is what you should run. TB4 consists of 43 aminos, whereas tb500 is only a 7 amino fragment of it. Uther, nexaph or aavant are sources where TB4 with coa can be obtained.

Should swelling occur, drink lots of water and use KPV alone rather than Klow.
More recently, while looking into other peps/compounds, I came across info that Cartalax is beneficial for tissue and cartilage. @domin8brix (thanks to @Kirbyzx6 )

I also came across the claim that TB4 is the full amino acid, whereas TB-500 is merely one portion of it. Digging further will be needed to figure out what's actually going on.
 
I began physical therapy only a few weeks back, and getting there is tough—typically just 1 visit weekly, sometimes 2, if only their hours were longer or started sooner, seriously...

Still, I'm considering giving the TB/BJC cycle a shot to find out how it goes.
 
dancs said:


Surgery is more serious than a right rotator cuff injury that needs PT.

I did BPC-157 and TB-500 separately.

First 3 weeks I pinned 2mg of TB-500 everyday.

Next 3 weeks I pinned 1mg of BPC-157 everyday.

I did PT once/twice a week during that time.

Right rotator cuff has improved 90%.

Again, I want to be clear, each case is relative.

I don't know exactly what surgery you've been through but what I do know is BPC/TB DOES make a difference when you use the right dose.

Lately, I've been doing research on other peps/compounds and saw that Cartalax does help with tissue and cartilage. @domin8brix (thank you @Kirbyzx6 )

I did hear TB4 is the complete amino acid compared to TB-500 as being just a part of it. You'll have to dive deeper and see what's going on.

Click to expand...
Starting real TB4 tomorrow, and I've got the Jank COA confirming it isn't the TB500 fragment.
 
General Dosage Protocols

What you take tends to hinge on whether you're chasing long-term upkeep or bouncing back from a sudden injury.

• Standard Therapeutic Dose: Commonly listed as 300 mcg up to 1 mg each day, given as a subcutaneous injection.

• Acute/Loading Phase: Certain regimens go with a bigger amount, 2 mg to 5 mg, pinned two to three times weekly across the opening several weeks.

• Maintenance Phase: Once the early healing stretch is done, people frequently step down to a upkeep amount of 1 mg to 2 mg weekly.

Cycle Length

• Duration: A standard run generally spans 4 to 8 weeks.

• Cycling: The majority of protocols call for a "rest period" once 3 months of use is finished (e.g., 3 months on, 1 month off) so desensitization or possible long-term side effects don't set in.
 
Kirbyzx6 said:

General Dosage Protocols

What you take tends to hinge on whether you're chasing long-term upkeep or bouncing back from a sudden injury.

• Standard Therapeutic Dose: Commonly listed as 300 mcg up to 1 mg each day, given as a subcutaneous injection.

• Acute/Loading Phase: Certain regimens go with a bigger amount, 2 mg to 5 mg, pinned two to three times weekly across the opening several weeks.

• Maintenance Phase: Once the early healing stretch is done, people frequently step down to a upkeep amount of 1 mg to 2 mg weekly.

Cycle Length

• Duration: A standard run generally spans 4 to 8 weeks.

• Cycling: The majority of protocols call for a "rest period" once 3 months of use is finished (e.g., 3 months on, 1 month off) so desensitization or possible long-term side effects don't set in.
@domin8brix Right, so basically the maximum dose right off the bat. 🤣 🤣 🤣 Appreciate it once more @Kirbyzx6
 
@domin8brix @Kirbyzx6 TB4 is available on ThePepLair.com too, but given the low price from a US reseller, I'd suggest following Kirby's approach: have it tested.
 
Back
Top