defleoppard
Explorer
Hey everyone! I'm curious — which Peps do you intend to keep on hand or use over the long haul? How many years out are you building your stacks, even with new variants popping up on the market?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
At this point, the only ones I'm keeping are ara290, reta, and tirz. Almost everything else I've experimented with let me down — GLOW and KLOW in particular were just disappointing. MOTS-C? More like MOTS-NO. The GLPs, on the other hand, are genuine miracle workers. I've been running a 60/40 reta/tirz split for months now and I'm down 100+lbs.defleoppard said:
Hello Guys ! Just wondering what Peps will you use or store for a long time how many years are you preparing your stacks ? Despite new variants are showing in the market ?
Click to expand...