Which peptides are you all using to manage anxiety? Anyone tried Pinealon?

Jack Paulie

Explorer
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Norway
Hey,

Right now I'm taking Selank to treat my anxiety, but I don't plan on staying on it indefinitely, so I'm looking to rotate in a different peptide that helps with anxiety.

Has anyone had success doing this?

I've obviously come across PE 22-28, P21, and Semax, though from what I can tell those seem geared more toward brain fog and similar issues.

As for Pinealon, I haven't given it a try yet, but when it comes to the stress side of anxiety, it seems like it could be worthwhile..
 
It's not a peptide, though propranolol is what I use, and it genuinely helps cut down the bodily signs of anxiety. There's no need to stay on it permanently—you simply take a pill whenever anxiety hits. I've got selank headed my way, so trying it out should be interesting too.
 
miameow said:

It's not a peptide, though propranolol is what I use, and it genuinely helps cut down the bodily signs of anxiety. There's no need to stay on it permanently—you simply take a pill whenever anxiety hits. I've got selank headed my way, so trying it out should be interesting too.
Appreciate the suggestion, though beta blockers aren’t something I’d choose😛
 
miameow said:

It's not a peptide, though propranolol is what I use, and it genuinely helps cut down the bodily signs of anxiety. There's no need to stay on it permanently—you simply take a pill whenever anxiety hits. I've got selank headed my way, so trying it out should be interesting too.
On FB, I keep getting hit with tons of ads from companies selling this as gummies. I'm still stuck in the source discussion penalty box, but is it okay to ask whether you go through a local doctor, TH, or some other kind of provider?
 
sixgallery said:

miameow said:

It's not a peptide, though propranolol is what I use, and it genuinely helps cut down the bodily signs of anxiety. There's no need to stay on it permanently—you simply take a pill whenever anxiety hits. I've got selank headed my way, so trying it out should be interesting too.
On FB, I keep getting hit with tons of ads from companies selling this as gummies. I'm still stuck in the source discussion penalty box, but is it okay to ask whether you go through a local doctor, TH, or some other kind of provider?
Seems like these days they turn everything into gummies!

My source is India.
 
Jack Paulie said:

Hey,

Right now I'm taking Selank to treat my anxiety, but I don't plan on staying on it indefinitely, so I'm looking to rotate in a different peptide that helps with anxiety.

Has anyone had success doing this?

I've obviously come across PE 22-28, P21, and Semax, though from what I can tell those seem geared more toward brain fog and similar issues.

As for Pinealon, I haven't given it a try yet, but when it comes to the stress side of anxiety, it seems like it could be worthwhile..

From my own perspective, no peptide hits the CDN hard enough to really cut anxiety in a meaningful way. That's exactly why the strongest anti-anxiety drugs and research chemicals tend to be deals with the devil — Phenibut being one example — and that devil frequently turns around and bites you in the ass.
 
Why choose a peptide to handle anxiety instead of going after a standard clinical option for anxiety, such as SSRI's?
 
PE 22 28 was a game changer in my case. My initial reason for getting it was the supposed pathway through which it eases depression.

After roughly 6 weeks of use, the mental relief hits me right away. That knot in my belly when I'm stressed is gone, my mind doesn't race anymore, I'm not overthinking every tiny detail, not overanalyzing, not stuck in choice paralysis and so on.

For me, pe2228 delivers everything I expected Adamax/Semax to deliver, so keep in mind that my experience is just 1 data point. It made a huge difference for getting started on tasks and for turning the volume down on my thoughts.
 
For me personally, Semax has been the most effective option so far. Selank barely does anything in my case. Everyone responds differently, so trying it yourself is really the only way to find out. Right now I'm testing Oxytocin. Anxiety isn't really something I deal with, but my job puts me under heavy stress, and Semax makes a big difference there.

On top of that, if you're taking a GLP1 (Tirzepatide in my case), you might find that it also tones down your interest in things other than food—basically, everything? That's another spot where Semax fits in, since it may boost dopamine. Same logic behind why I'm testing Oxytocin in the afternoons; it can help shift you into that relaxed afternoon state. I've only got 2 days of experience with it, so I can't say much about how well it works. It does produce a kind of 'pleasant' sensation, for want of a better description.
 
paisleyfan said:

Why choose a peptide to handle anxiety instead of going after a standard clinical option for anxiety, such as SSRI's?
I'm after something with a low side-effect burden. My anxiety isn't severe — it fluctuates, and when it flares it lands somewhat harder than it does for the ordinary NPCs around here😛

Since I'm so keen on these peptides, I figured I might as well give them a go 🙂
 
Jack Paulie said:

paisleyfan said:

Why choose a peptide to handle anxiety instead of going after a standard clinical option for anxiety, such as SSRI's?
I'm after something with a low side-effect burden. My anxiety isn't severe — it fluctuates, and when it flares it lands somewhat harder than it does for the ordinary NPCs around here😛

Since I'm so keen on these peptides, I figured I might as well give them a go 🙂

At one stage in my life, anxiety was a big problem for me, and every single thing the doctors gave me failed. Honestly, I couldn't stand any of it, and it actually made my anxiety worse. Benzos were the exception, they helped, but you can only use them briefly due to the downsides, addiction being one of them. I don't know what's obtainable in Norway, but for me Semax does the job, and there's also a nasal spray version that appears to be quite popular.
 
Jack Paulie said:

paisleyfan said:

Why choose a peptide to handle anxiety instead of going after a standard clinical option for anxiety, such as SSRI's?
I'm after something with a low side-effect burden. My anxiety isn't severe — it fluctuates, and when it flares it lands somewhat harder than it does for the ordinary NPCs around here😛

Since I'm so keen on these peptides, I figured I might as well give them a go 🙂
understood! I used to work as a pharmacy tech, so medication is something I'm fairly familiar with. it isn't a peptide, but certain doctors will prescribe antihistamines (allergy meds such as benadryl) to treat anxiety. according to some folks, being asleep means you can't be anxious! 😆
 
paisleyfan said:

Jack Paulie said:

paisleyfan said:

Why choose a peptide to handle anxiety instead of going after a standard clinical option for anxiety, such as SSRI's?
I'm after something with a low side-effect burden. My anxiety isn't severe — it fluctuates, and when it flares it lands somewhat harder than it does for the ordinary NPCs around here😛

Since I'm so keen on these peptides, I figured I might as well give them a go 🙂
understood! I used to work as a pharmacy tech, so medication is something I'm fairly familiar with. it isn't a peptide, but certain doctors will prescribe antihistamines (allergy meds such as benadryl) to treat anxiety. according to some folks, being asleep means you can't be anxious! 😆

In my own case, hydroxyzine helped a lot with allergies, but did not do much for anxiety. It also knocks you out fast.
 
Jack Paulie said:

miameow said:

It's not a peptide, though propranolol is what I use, and it genuinely helps cut down the bodily signs of anxiety. There's no need to stay on it permanently—you simply take a pill whenever anxiety hits. I've got selank headed my way, so trying it out should be interesting too.
Appreciate the suggestion, though beta blockers aren’t something I’d choose😛
I keep beta blockers around and take them now and then when a big presentation is coming up...but not long ago I mixed up a selank nasal spray and, in my case, the result feels a lot like what the BBs do. I wasn't expecting that at all, so it can't be chalked up to placebo. On workdays I take 1 spray in the morning and another in the afternoon....GL
 
I started taking Semax on Monday, and so far I've only done 3 injections at .5mg. I can't claim it has sharpened my focus or anything along those lines, but I do feel more at ease and relaxed. With just 3 shots behind me, it could be placebo, or merely a coincidence. On top of that, Ireland has been having a genuine summer these past few days, which is unheard of, so that could also explain why my mood is so good...I'll keep an eye on how things develop over the next few days and share an update about Semax...
 
ultima thule said:

I started taking Semax on Monday, and so far I've only done 3 injections at .5mg. I can't claim it has sharpened my focus or anything along those lines, but I do feel more at ease and relaxed. With just 3 shots behind me, it could be placebo, or merely a coincidence. On top of that, Ireland has been having a genuine summer these past few days, which is unheard of, so that could also explain why my mood is so good...I'll keep an eye on how things develop over the next few days and share an update about Semax...
In Russia it has seen 20 years of use, with 7 of those as an OTC product, so anecdotal reports on how well it works are plentiful. Best of luck — responses vary from person to person.
 
rkbleddyn said:

ultima thule said:

I started taking Semax on Monday, and so far I've only done 3 injections at .5mg. I can't claim it has sharpened my focus or anything along those lines, but I do feel more at ease and relaxed. With just 3 shots behind me, it could be placebo, or merely a coincidence. On top of that, Ireland has been having a genuine summer these past few days, which is unheard of, so that could also explain why my mood is so good...I'll keep an eye on how things develop over the next few days and share an update about Semax...
In Russia it has seen 20 years of use, with 7 of those as an OTC product, so anecdotal reports on how well it works are plentiful. Best of luck — responses vary from person to person.
Yep, I'm familiar with how Semax came about, which is exactly why I was keen to test it out. Fingers crossed it gives my brain a little boost though 😆
 
ultima thule said:

rkbleddyn said:

ultima thule said:

I started taking Semax on Monday, and so far I've only done 3 injections at .5mg. I can't claim it has sharpened my focus or anything along those lines, but I do feel more at ease and relaxed. With just 3 shots behind me, it could be placebo, or merely a coincidence. On top of that, Ireland has been having a genuine summer these past few days, which is unheard of, so that could also explain why my mood is so good...I'll keep an eye on how things develop over the next few days and share an update about Semax...
In Russia it has seen 20 years of use, with 7 of those as an OTC product, so anecdotal reports on how well it works are plentiful. Best of luck — responses vary from person to person.
Yep, I'm familiar with how Semax came about, which is exactly why I was keen to test it out. Fingers crossed it gives my brain a little boost though 😆
Haha, that would be nice for me as well. At the moment it's working great for me, since it keeps me much more relaxed when things get stressful.
 
rkbleddyn said:

ultima thule said:

rkbleddyn said:

ultima thule said:

I started taking Semax on Monday, and so far I've only done 3 injections at .5mg. I can't claim it has sharpened my focus or anything along those lines, but I do feel more at ease and relaxed. With just 3 shots behind me, it could be placebo, or merely a coincidence. On top of that, Ireland has been having a genuine summer these past few days, which is unheard of, so that could also explain why my mood is so good...I'll keep an eye on how things develop over the next few days and share an update about Semax...
In Russia it has seen 20 years of use, with 7 of those as an OTC product, so anecdotal reports on how well it works are plentiful. Best of luck — responses vary from person to person.
Yep, I'm familiar with how Semax came about, which is exactly why I was keen to test it out. Fingers crossed it gives my brain a little boost though 😆
Haha, that would be nice for me as well. At the moment it's working great for me, since it keeps me much more relaxed when things get stressful.
Yep, like I mentioned earlier, I ended up with that exact same sensation. Still, it doesn't necessarily need to be Semax directly, given how things stand at the moment...I figure I'll have a clearer picture once I've been on the cycle for at least 2 weeks...
 
Back
Top