At 56 I still have a full head of brown hair, which I consider lucky. Lately, though, a few grey hairs have shown up in my sideburns. That is completely normal and does not worry me much. Still, it has crossed my mind that over the next 10 years, my chances of hair loss, greying, and generally worse hair health will probably rise. Honestly, if losing my hair is what is meant to happen, I am not especially eager to fight it with every option available; I am fine with letting nature do what it will. That said, if a single peptide added to my stack could bypass the entire issue, then sure, why not. Peptides appeal to me because it would just mean 1 more pin. Creams, pills, and similar products do not interest me. I would nearly prefer to simply go bald. So, any suggestions for hair health peptides aimed at keeping the hair I still have, rather than trying to bring back what is already gone?
Bonus points if it also turns my grey beard brown again.
Bonus points if it also turns my grey beard brown again.