rhood
Explorer
MOTS-C too, plus Nad+ (technically not a peptide, but whatever). Past the halfway point. Suppose I'll stick with it
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
At what dose were you taking Epitalon?Crumplestiltskin said:
MOTS-C — though it's possible my trial period was too short.
With Epitalon, I ended up feeling incredibly tired and foggy. My SO's chronic pain flared up badly on it, and they felt far more ill.
My experience with NAD was that how well it worked came down to where it came from. Certain vendors gave me no noticeable response at all, while others produced a longer-lasting boost in energy.rhood said:
MOTS-C too, plus Nad+ (technically not a peptide, but whatever). Past the halfway point. Suppose I'll stick with it
300 mcg, assuming my math is correct? I drew 3 units on a 50 unit syringe.Chili777 said:
At what dose were you taking Epitalon?Crumplestiltskin said:
MOTS-C — though it's possible my trial period was too short.
With Epitalon, I ended up feeling incredibly tired and foggy. My SO's chronic pain flared up badly on it, and they felt far more ill.
Certain peptides won't produce any noticeable sensation because their action happens quietly, supporting cellular and general health. SS-31 and FOX-040 both illustrate this well.CMA Pooky said:
Epitalon gave me no noticeable results. That said, it might still be doing something under the surface when it comes to anti-aging. Because I already have a full kit and it does not cost much, I plan to keep using it.
I went with 1mg through IN. For those who are older and dealing with brain fog or similar problems, going higher on the dose is fine. But if you're on the younger side and your brain is working normally, you might not notice anything at all—still, stick with whatever you feel okay about. It's likely still doing its job, and for me, it took several days before I genuinely noticed anything.Crumplestiltskin said:
300 mcg, assuming my math is correct? I drew 3 units on a 50 unit syringe.Chili777 said:
At what dose were you taking Epitalon?Crumplestiltskin said:
MOTS-C — though it's possible my trial period was too short.
With Epitalon, I ended up feeling incredibly tired and foggy. My SO's chronic pain flared up badly on it, and they felt far more ill.
What's your method of administration for SLU-PP-332?Gohengrin said:
For me, ss31, mots, slupp332, and reta barely do anything, and cagri requires large doses :-D
Oral, max 100mgPeptidesearch said:
What's your method of administration for SLU-PP-332?Gohengrin said:
For me, ss31, mots, slupp332, and reta barely do anything, and cagri requires large doses :-D
Retatrutide had zero effect on me! I had dropped 25 kilogram while on Mounjaro, then made the switch to Retatrutide, yet my appetite and foodnoise returned, and I began putting weight back on!390120 said:
Once I began using grey market GLP-1s, my interest in other peptides grew.
Which ones failed to produce results for you?
With all the excitement surrounding various compounds and the many positive accounts, it would be helpful to learn what people here have used without success.
Curious what Cargrilintide brings to the table that Tirz lacks? Or is it merely a slight additional lift?Justagirlandherdog said:
Retatrutide had zero effect on me! I had dropped 25 kilogram while on Mounjaro, then made the switch to Retatrutide, yet my appetite and foodnoise returned, and I began putting weight back on!390120 said:
Once I began using grey market GLP-1s, my interest in other peptides grew.
Which ones failed to produce results for you?
With all the excitement surrounding various compounds and the many positive accounts, it would be helpful to learn what people here have used without success.
After that, I turned to grey Tirzepatide due to MJ's cost, and shed another 12 kilogram! Going from 88 kilogram in may 2025, down to 53 kilogram by december 2025, and I'm maintaining with 5mg Tirzepatide plus 0,5mg Cagrilintide each week!
I had previously shed pounds and put them back on, so when I compare how things looked before versus after using Klow, I can honestly say the impact has been real! My legs won't be winning any beauty contests, but I'm closing in on a 50lbs reduction, and I credit it with a huge assist!randompersonrandom said:
KLOW isn't mentioned here, and honestly that cracks me up—like I've already pointed out, tons of folks take KLOW hoping to keep loose skin away. The truth is, we have no real idea whether it stops loose skin at all, since when there's no loose skin, there's no way to tell if it would have shown up without KLOW. And when some does appear, we can't say if things would have been WORSE had we skipped it. So every one of us using it is too scared to quit.
I've been wanting to give that a shot. Between all my hobbies, I've always got about fourteen projects lined up for whenever I finally get to them.desinr-gal said:
I had previously shed pounds and put them back on, so when I compare how things looked before versus after using Klow, I can honestly say the impact has been real! My legs won't be winning any beauty contests, but I'm closing in on a 50lbs reduction, and I credit it with a huge assist!randompersonrandom said:
KLOW isn't mentioned here, and honestly that cracks me up—like I've already pointed out, tons of folks take KLOW hoping to keep loose skin away. The truth is, we have no real idea whether it stops loose skin at all, since when there's no loose skin, there's no way to tell if it would have shown up without KLOW. And when some does appear, we can't say if things would have been WORSE had we skipped it. So every one of us using it is too scared to quit.
On top of that, I take the raw powder, mix it into water, blend that into lotion, and rub it on from the outside..Just covering all my bases.
Yeah, it helped me feel fuller, which lets me keep my Tirzepatide dose lowAussiegreenmachine said:
Curious what Cargrilintide brings to the table that Tirz lacks? Or is it merely a slight additional lift?Justagirlandherdog said:
Retatrutide had zero effect on me! I had dropped 25 kilogram while on Mounjaro, then made the switch to Retatrutide, yet my appetite and foodnoise returned, and I began putting weight back on!390120 said:
Once I began using grey market GLP-1s, my interest in other peptides grew.
Which ones failed to produce results for you?
With all the excitement surrounding various compounds and the many positive accounts, it would be helpful to learn what people here have used without success.
After that, I turned to grey Tirzepatide due to MJ's cost, and shed another 12 kilogram! Going from 88 kilogram in may 2025, down to 53 kilogram by december 2025, and I'm maintaining with 5mg Tirzepatide plus 0,5mg Cagrilintide each week!
Instead, try blending it into your favorite face serum. That way, you avoid wasting it, you skip the pain, and with any luck, you'll notice some resultsmrfat said:
GHK-Cu. I got zero skin improvements, and nothing else either. All it did was give me a sore rear end, nothing more. I've still got 1.5 kits sitting around and I'll probably just throw them out, even though wasting things bugs me.
What was your duration of use?mrfat said:
GHK-Cu. I got zero skin improvements, and nothing else either. All it did was give me a sore rear end, nothing more. I've still got 1.5 kits sitting around and I'll probably just throw them out, even though wasting things bugs me.
So far, the thing that evened out my skin tone the most (by the next morning) has been giving blood — specifically a power red, double red cell donation. That beat both topical GHK-Cu and IM/subq glutathione for me. That said, I also did another glutathione injection right after the donation. So what I’m doing now is basically a routine built on a fluke:mrfat said:
GHK-Cu. I got zero skin improvements, and nothing else either. All it did was give me a sore rear end, nothing more. I've still got 1.5 kits sitting around and I'll probably just throw them out, even though wasting things bugs me.
it makes the whole thing turn a nice blue shade! Combining it with Palmers coco butter lotion works wonderfully.randompersonrandom said:
I've been wanting to give that a shot. Between all my hobbies, I've always got about fourteen projects lined up for whenever I finally get to them.desinr-gal said:
I had previously shed pounds and put them back on, so when I compare how things looked before versus after using Klow, I can honestly say the impact has been real! My legs won't be winning any beauty contests, but I'm closing in on a 50lbs reduction, and I credit it with a huge assist!randompersonrandom said:
KLOW isn't mentioned here, and honestly that cracks me up—like I've already pointed out, tons of folks take KLOW hoping to keep loose skin away. The truth is, we have no real idea whether it stops loose skin at all, since when there's no loose skin, there's no way to tell if it would have shown up without KLOW. And when some does appear, we can't say if things would have been WORSE had we skipped it. So every one of us using it is too scared to quit.
On top of that, I take the raw powder, mix it into water, blend that into lotion, and rub it on from the outside..Just covering all my bases.![]()