Which peptide was ineffective for you?

390120

Explorer
Joined
Jan 8, 2026
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
British Columbia, Canada
Once I began using grey market GLP-1s, my interest in other peptides grew.

Which ones failed to produce results for you?

With all the excitement surrounding various compounds and the many positive accounts, it would be helpful to learn what people here have used without success.
 
Sema was useless in my case. All I got was a bit of appetite reduction, nothing more. I was on the verge of buying Tirz from a compounding pharmacy when a buddy of mine mentioned Reta. The rest is history. This morning I officially crossed the 50 lb milestone.

With every other peptide I've experimented with, there's been at least a noticeable response. SS-31 doesn't really count in my book since its effects are so faint and happen at the organelle level, but the others give me a clear boost of energy. Mots-C is up next in a few weeks.
 
Chili777 said:

Sema was useless in my case. All I got was a bit of appetite reduction, nothing more. I was on the verge of buying Tirz from a compounding pharmacy when a buddy of mine mentioned Reta. The rest is history. This morning I officially crossed the 50 lb milestone.

With every other peptide I've experimented with, there's been at least a noticeable response. SS-31 doesn't really count in my book since its effects are so faint and happen at the organelle level, but the others give me a clear boost of energy. Mots-C is up next in a few weeks.
Sema had zero effect on me as well. I even titrated up to the highest dose and stuck with it for months. My wallet was the only thing that shrank
 
Epitalon gave me no noticeable results. That said, it might still be doing something under the surface when it comes to anti-aging. Because I already have a full kit and it does not cost much, I plan to keep using it.
 
Sema had no effect on me.

Pinealon left me feeling extremely drowsy during the day.
 
I'm pretty sure I'm done with the 5 amino — not a shock, since plenty of people report feeling nothing from it. The NAD stays, because it genuinely appears to boost my energy; I noticed that even before stacking it with 5 amino. NAD was clear, 5 amino barely registered. On top of that, I've had enough of pinning every single day! Every other day is about my limit.
 
Selank only left me drowsy and dealing with head pain.

I gave it a shot right after waking up. Before long I felt extremely sleepy, and a few hours later a headache set in. Moved my dose to the evening. The exact same thing happened, except this time I was jolted awake in the middle of the night by the headache.

I suppose that particular one simply doesn't suit me. Semax, though, does the job well.
 
Mr.Tired said:

Selank only left me drowsy and dealing with head pain.

I gave it a shot right after waking up. Before long I felt extremely sleepy, and a few hours later a headache set in. Moved my dose to the evening. The exact same thing happened, except this time I was jolted awake in the middle of the night by the headache.

I suppose that particular one simply doesn't suit me. Semax, though, does the job well.
Did you administer it through injection, or did you use a nasal spray?
 
390120 said:

Mr.Tired said:

Selank only left me drowsy and dealing with head pain.

I gave it a shot right after waking up. Before long I felt extremely sleepy, and a few hours later a headache set in. Moved my dose to the evening. The exact same thing happened, except this time I was jolted awake in the middle of the night by the headache.

I suppose that particular one simply doesn't suit me. Semax, though, does the job well.
Did you administer it through injection, or did you use a nasal spray?
shot
 
Mr.Tired said:

390120 said:

Mr.Tired said:

Selank only left me drowsy and dealing with head pain.

I gave it a shot right after waking up. Before long I felt extremely sleepy, and a few hours later a headache set in. Moved my dose to the evening. The exact same thing happened, except this time I was jolted awake in the middle of the night by the headache.

I suppose that particular one simply doesn't suit me. Semax, though, does the job well.
Did you administer it through injection, or did you use a nasal spray?
shot
I've come across multiple posts where individuals reported minimal results from injecting it, yet saw changes after switching to a nasal spray. I'm thinking about testing that route myself down the line.
 
CMA Pooky said:

Epitalon gave me no noticeable results. That said, it might still be doing something under the surface when it comes to anti-aging. Because I already have a full kit and it does not cost much, I plan to keep using it.
Do you use it subcutaneously or intranasally?
 
Sema was another one that left me unimpressed. It truly had no effect on me, while Tirz worked for me right from the start.
 
DSIP had no effect on me.

5-amino only caused a bad migraine, with no benefit.
 
As far as I could tell, Epitalon had zero effect. I followed the Anela protocol: 500mcg, 10 days on then 20 off. After 3 cycles, still nothing. I'm considering trying the older approach—5-10mg for 20 days—to see if that changes anything.

SLU-PP-332 and 5-amino-1mq also haven't produced any noticeable effects yet. My doses are 2-3mg oral SLU and 3mg subq 5-amino. I've read a lot about mega-dosing SLU, but the cost seems absurd. I may increase 5-amino to 5mg, and if there's still no feeling, I'll give up on both.
 
KLOW isn't mentioned here, and honestly that cracks me up—like I've already pointed out, tons of folks take KLOW hoping to keep loose skin away. The truth is, we have no real idea whether it stops loose skin at all, since when there's no loose skin, there's no way to tell if it would have shown up without KLOW. And when some does appear, we can't say if things would have been WORSE had we skipped it. So every one of us using it is too scared to quit.
 
darrenph1 said:

CMA Pooky said:

Epitalon gave me no noticeable results. That said, it might still be doing something under the surface when it comes to anti-aging. Because I already have a full kit and it does not cost much, I plan to keep using it.
Do you use it subcutaneously or intranasally?
SQ
 
MOTS-C — though it's possible my trial period was too short.

With Epitalon, I ended up feeling incredibly tired and foggy. My SO's chronic pain flared up badly on it, and they felt far more ill.
 
Back
Top