Which peptide should I try next?

trey915

Explorer
Joined
Jul 3, 2026
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Wylie, TX 75098
Alright, here’s where I’m at. I’m taking tirzepatide for Type 2 Diabetes and to lose weight. It’s going well—I’m within 20lbs of my goal, so I can start figuring out my maintenance dose. Right now my stack is:

Tirz

Cjc1295 with Ipa

MOTS-C

KLOW

I’ve got some kits on the way and I’m trying to decide which one to begin with.

Things I’m trying to fix:

Really bad sleep (DSIP)

ED (KISSPEPTIN)

Energy (NAD+)

So I’m hoping for advice on which issue is the most pressing and/or whether one of these might actually help with more than 1 because of cause and effect.

Any thoughts?
 
trey915 said:

Alright, here’s where I’m at. I’m taking tirzepatide for Type 2 Diabetes and to lose weight. It’s going well—I’m within 20lbs of my goal, so I can start figuring out my maintenance dose. Right now my stack is:

Tirz

Cjc1295 with Ipa

MOTS-C

KLOW

I’ve got some kits on the way and I’m trying to decide which one to begin with.

Things I’m trying to fix:

Really bad sleep (DSIP)

ED (KISSPEPTIN)

Energy (NAD+)

So I’m hoping for advice on which issue is the most pressing and/or whether one of these might actually help with more than 1 because of cause and effect.

Any thoughts?
DISP — it stands out among peptides in that you may feel results right away

There are so many benefits that come from sleep
 
Responses clearly vary a lot from person to person. In my case, apart from reta, NAD+ is the only thing I noticed from day 1. My dose is 25mg, taken 3-5x/week, so it's on the low side. After a few weeks I tried moving up to 50mg, and by the 3rd or 4th day at 50mg I had strong flushing plus an unpleasant stimulant-like feeling that lasted 3 days in a row. I went back down to 25mg. So I consider myself lucky that it gives me such an obvious effect. Maybe whether someone reacts this way depends on whether they're NAD deficient, but I'm not sure.
 
trey915 said:

Alright, here’s where I’m at. I’m taking tirzepatide for Type 2 Diabetes and to lose weight. It’s going well—I’m within 20lbs of my goal, so I can start figuring out my maintenance dose. Right now my stack is:

Tirz

Cjc1295 with Ipa

MOTS-C

KLOW

I’ve got some kits on the way and I’m trying to decide which one to begin with.

Things I’m trying to fix:

Really bad sleep (DSIP)

ED (KISSPEPTIN)

Energy (NAD+)

So I’m hoping for advice on which issue is the most pressing and/or whether one of these might actually help with more than 1 because of cause and effect.

Any thoughts?
It’s curious that the 3 items you mentioned happen to be the ones that did nothing for me. I figured I’d share a contrasting perspective so you aren’t let down if DSIP doesn’t deliver dramatic effects. Same story with kisspeptin and NAD+.

When it comes to peptides, ipamorelin gave me great results for sleep. Even so, plain supplements like magnesium glycinate and melatonin tend to work better for me in general.
 
miameow said:

trey915 said:

Alright, here’s where I’m at. I’m taking tirzepatide for Type 2 Diabetes and to lose weight. It’s going well—I’m within 20lbs of my goal, so I can start figuring out my maintenance dose. Right now my stack is:

Tirz

Cjc1295 with Ipa

MOTS-C

KLOW

I’ve got some kits on the way and I’m trying to decide which one to begin with.

Things I’m trying to fix:

Really bad sleep (DSIP)

ED (KISSPEPTIN)

Energy (NAD+)

So I’m hoping for advice on which issue is the most pressing and/or whether one of these might actually help with more than 1 because of cause and effect.

Any thoughts?
It’s curious that the 3 items you mentioned happen to be the ones that did nothing for me. I figured I’d share a contrasting perspective so you aren’t let down if DSIP doesn’t deliver dramatic effects. Same story with kisspeptin and NAD+.

When it comes to peptides, ipamorelin gave me great results for sleep. Even so, plain supplements like magnesium glycinate and melatonin tend to work better for me in general.
Appreciate it. Magnesium, melatonin, and even Ambien are things I've already tried. Falling asleep isn't the issue — staying asleep is, and my deep sleep still sits around 25 minutes. My goal is to raise both total sleep (currently 4 1/2 to 5 hours on average) and deep sleep (under 30 minutes on average). Fingers crossed this does the trick. How did you run your DSIP protocol?
 
jpru2001 said:

Responses clearly vary a lot from person to person. In my case, apart from reta, NAD+ is the only thing I noticed from day 1. My dose is 25mg, taken 3-5x/week, so it's on the low side. After a few weeks I tried moving up to 50mg, and by the 3rd or 4th day at 50mg I had strong flushing plus an unpleasant stimulant-like feeling that lasted 3 days in a row. I went back down to 25mg. So I consider myself lucky that it gives me such an obvious effect. Maybe whether someone reacts this way depends on whether they're NAD deficient, but I'm not sure.
I gave NAD+ nasal spray a shot (purchased through Amazon), yet I didn't notice anything. I doubt that was the ideal delivery method, since nasal bioavailability sits below 40%, and because it came from Amazon, I have no real way to verify purity, reconstitution percentages, or even the dosage. That's why I'm looking to aunq to fix the bioavailability issue, and by doing the reconstitution myself, I'll have a clearer picture of the ratios and dosages involved.
 
trey915 said:

miameow said:

trey915 said:

Alright, here’s where I’m at. I’m taking tirzepatide for Type 2 Diabetes and to lose weight. It’s going well—I’m within 20lbs of my goal, so I can start figuring out my maintenance dose. Right now my stack is:

Tirz

Cjc1295 with Ipa

MOTS-C

KLOW

I’ve got some kits on the way and I’m trying to decide which one to begin with.

Things I’m trying to fix:

Really bad sleep (DSIP)

ED (KISSPEPTIN)

Energy (NAD+)

So I’m hoping for advice on which issue is the most pressing and/or whether one of these might actually help with more than 1 because of cause and effect.

Any thoughts?
It’s curious that the 3 items you mentioned happen to be the ones that did nothing for me. I figured I’d share a contrasting perspective so you aren’t let down if DSIP doesn’t deliver dramatic effects. Same story with kisspeptin and NAD+.

When it comes to peptides, ipamorelin gave me great results for sleep. Even so, plain supplements like magnesium glycinate and melatonin tend to work better for me in general.
Appreciate it. Magnesium, melatonin, and even Ambien are things I've already tried. Falling asleep isn't the issue — staying asleep is, and my deep sleep still sits around 25 minutes. My goal is to raise both total sleep (currently 4 1/2 to 5 hours on average) and deep sleep (under 30 minutes on average). Fingers crossed this does the trick. How did you run your DSIP protocol?
A lot of people appear to benefit from glycine, and I left out that valerian root is part of my routine too. Regarding DSIP, I used 200 mcg subcutaneously every night up until last week. In the end I stopped it, since it appeared to interfere with my sleep rather than assist it.
 
trey915 said:

miameow said:

trey915 said:

Alright, here’s where I’m at. I’m taking tirzepatide for Type 2 Diabetes and to lose weight. It’s going well—I’m within 20lbs of my goal, so I can start figuring out my maintenance dose. Right now my stack is:

Tirz

Cjc1295 with Ipa

MOTS-C

KLOW

I’ve got some kits on the way and I’m trying to decide which one to begin with.

Things I’m trying to fix:

Really bad sleep (DSIP)

ED (KISSPEPTIN)

Energy (NAD+)

So I’m hoping for advice on which issue is the most pressing and/or whether one of these might actually help with more than 1 because of cause and effect.

Any thoughts?
It’s curious that the 3 items you mentioned happen to be the ones that did nothing for me. I figured I’d share a contrasting perspective so you aren’t let down if DSIP doesn’t deliver dramatic effects. Same story with kisspeptin and NAD+.

When it comes to peptides, ipamorelin gave me great results for sleep. Even so, plain supplements like magnesium glycinate and melatonin tend to work better for me in general.
Appreciate it. Magnesium, melatonin, and even Ambien are things I've already tried. Falling asleep isn't the issue — staying asleep is, and my deep sleep still sits around 25 minutes. My goal is to raise both total sleep (currently 4 1/2 to 5 hours on average) and deep sleep (under 30 minutes on average). Fingers crossed this does the trick. How did you run your DSIP protocol?
Once you started CJC/Ipa, did your sleep shift at all? In my case, it improved my sleep, though my sleep was already solid beforehand.

That said, some individuals report the reverse—CJC/Ipa disrupts their sleep.

There are also those who do better injecting in the morning rather than at night, and so on. Have you experimented with different times of day?
 
In your position, I'd introduce the nad and dsip together (not at once—nad in the morning, dsip at night). Once you've adjusted to those, then bring in the kiss. Take nad right when you wake up, ahead of a fasted workout. It genuinely boosts my training.. a solid session, in turn, improves my sleep. Dsip brings me more vivid dreams, not extra sleep.
 
Troposphere said:

trey915 said:

miameow said:

trey915 said:

Alright, here’s where I’m at. I’m taking tirzepatide for Type 2 Diabetes and to lose weight. It’s going well—I’m within 20lbs of my goal, so I can start figuring out my maintenance dose. Right now my stack is:

Tirz

Cjc1295 with Ipa

MOTS-C

KLOW

I’ve got some kits on the way and I’m trying to decide which one to begin with.

Things I’m trying to fix:

Really bad sleep (DSIP)

ED (KISSPEPTIN)

Energy (NAD+)

So I’m hoping for advice on which issue is the most pressing and/or whether one of these might actually help with more than 1 because of cause and effect.

Any thoughts?
It’s curious that the 3 items you mentioned happen to be the ones that did nothing for me. I figured I’d share a contrasting perspective so you aren’t let down if DSIP doesn’t deliver dramatic effects. Same story with kisspeptin and NAD+.

When it comes to peptides, ipamorelin gave me great results for sleep. Even so, plain supplements like magnesium glycinate and melatonin tend to work better for me in general.
Appreciate it. Magnesium, melatonin, and even Ambien are things I've already tried. Falling asleep isn't the issue — staying asleep is, and my deep sleep still sits around 25 minutes. My goal is to raise both total sleep (currently 4 1/2 to 5 hours on average) and deep sleep (under 30 minutes on average). Fingers crossed this does the trick. How did you run your DSIP protocol?
Once you started CJC/Ipa, did your sleep shift at all? In my case, it improved my sleep, though my sleep was already solid beforehand.

That said, some individuals report the reverse—CJC/Ipa disrupts their sleep.

There are also those who do better injecting in the morning rather than at night, and so on. Have you experimented with different times of day?
I'm addressing that at the moment. My sleep duration has increased, but the deep, restorative phase is still lacking. Previously I dosed it in the evening; starting today I've switched to a split schedule—1/2 this morning, with the remaining 1/2 planned for tonight.
 
trey915 said:

Troposphere said:

trey915 said:

miameow said:

trey915 said:

Alright, here’s where I’m at. I’m taking tirzepatide for Type 2 Diabetes and to lose weight. It’s going well—I’m within 20lbs of my goal, so I can start figuring out my maintenance dose. Right now my stack is:

Tirz

Cjc1295 with Ipa

MOTS-C

KLOW

I’ve got some kits on the way and I’m trying to decide which one to begin with.

Things I’m trying to fix:

Really bad sleep (DSIP)

ED (KISSPEPTIN)

Energy (NAD+)

So I’m hoping for advice on which issue is the most pressing and/or whether one of these might actually help with more than 1 because of cause and effect.

Any thoughts?
It’s curious that the 3 items you mentioned happen to be the ones that did nothing for me. I figured I’d share a contrasting perspective so you aren’t let down if DSIP doesn’t deliver dramatic effects. Same story with kisspeptin and NAD+.

When it comes to peptides, ipamorelin gave me great results for sleep. Even so, plain supplements like magnesium glycinate and melatonin tend to work better for me in general.
Appreciate it. Magnesium, melatonin, and even Ambien are things I've already tried. Falling asleep isn't the issue — staying asleep is, and my deep sleep still sits around 25 minutes. My goal is to raise both total sleep (currently 4 1/2 to 5 hours on average) and deep sleep (under 30 minutes on average). Fingers crossed this does the trick. How did you run your DSIP protocol?
Once you started CJC/Ipa, did your sleep shift at all? In my case, it improved my sleep, though my sleep was already solid beforehand.

That said, some individuals report the reverse—CJC/Ipa disrupts their sleep.

There are also those who do better injecting in the morning rather than at night, and so on. Have you experimented with different times of day?
I'm addressing that at the moment. My sleep duration has increased, but the deep, restorative phase is still lacking. Previously I dosed it in the evening; starting today I've switched to a split schedule—1/2 this morning, with the remaining 1/2 planned for tonight.
Sounds good. Keep us posted on what you find out.
 
Shittersfull said:

In your position, I'd introduce the nad and dsip together (not at once—nad in the morning, dsip at night). Once you've adjusted to those, then bring in the kiss. Take nad right when you wake up, ahead of a fasted workout. It genuinely boosts my training.. a solid session, in turn, improves my sleep. Dsip brings me more vivid dreams, not extra sleep.
That sums up my situation. CJC/ipa has already increased how much sleep I get. What I need now is higher quality, so that KLOW performs better. My hope is DSIP will deliver that.

When I began a few weeks back, I made a mistake: I introduced CJC/IPA and KLOW together, then MOTS-C 2 weeks afterward. Without any way to tell them apart, I can't determine whether any of them are effective, or which one(s) might be. That's the reason I considered adding them one at a time.
 
As a general rule (and not only for peptides): only alter 1 variable at a time. That way you can tell what is responsible for what. So I wouldn't begin cjc/ipa and dsip only a few weeks apart, since both are evening peps. The same goes for Nad+ and mots c, as both are morning peps. I wouldn't start those two together either. But starting cjc/ipa alongside mots-c, yes. You won't gauge whether cjc/ipa is doing its job by your workout; you gauge it by your sleep. So, sometimes it's fine to try more than 1 thing at once
 
trey915 said:

Alright, here’s where I’m at. I’m taking tirzepatide for Type 2 Diabetes and to lose weight. It’s going well—I’m within 20lbs of my goal, so I can start figuring out my maintenance dose. Right now my stack is:

Tirz

Cjc1295 with Ipa

MOTS-C

KLOW

I’ve got some kits on the way and I’m trying to decide which one to begin with.

Things I’m trying to fix:

Really bad sleep (DSIP)

ED (KISSPEPTIN)

Energy (NAD+)

So I’m hoping for advice on which issue is the most pressing and/or whether one of these might actually help with more than 1 because of cause and effect.

Any thoughts?
What's your experience with CJC1295 combined with ipa? Any adverse reactions? What benefits have you seen?

Have you thought about DSIP to help with sleep, which might also assist with ED? Getting enough rest matters a lot for libido and stamina 🫶
 
Back
Top