Which peptide delivered the quickest results for you?

FartfulCodger said:

rkbleddyn said:

FartfulCodger said:

Tirzepatide, which I took too much of by mistake, produced the quickest effects for me.

Yikes, that sounds rough.
Honestly, it wasn't terrible. Unlike some folks on Tirz, I don't deal with nausea or the runs. My issue was fierce heartburn and absolutely no hunger for DAYS!
The first couple of days it simply left me feeling awful. I dropped to 1.5, since even 2.5 sets off my GI problems and I can't handle it. Things have improved at 1.5, so my plan is to remain at that dose for the time being.
 
rkbleddyn said:

FartfulCodger said:

rkbleddyn said:

FartfulCodger said:

Tirzepatide, which I took too much of by mistake, produced the quickest effects for me.

Yikes, that sounds rough.
Honestly, it wasn't terrible. Unlike some folks on Tirz, I don't deal with nausea or the runs. My issue was fierce heartburn and absolutely no hunger for DAYS!
The first couple of days it simply left me feeling awful. I dropped to 1.5, since even 2.5 sets off my GI problems and I can't handle it. Things have improved at 1.5, so my plan is to remain at that dose for the time being.
Being a super responder works in your favor. Down the road you'll have greater leeway when it comes to dosing, and any future orders will cost you less — assuming you ever have to place another one at all.
 
FartfulCodger said:

rkbleddyn said:

FartfulCodger said:

rkbleddyn said:

FartfulCodger said:

Tirzepatide, which I took too much of by mistake, produced the quickest effects for me.

Yikes, that sounds rough.
Honestly, it wasn't terrible. Unlike some folks on Tirz, I don't deal with nausea or the runs. My issue was fierce heartburn and absolutely no hunger for DAYS!
The first couple of days it simply left me feeling awful. I dropped to 1.5, since even 2.5 sets off my GI problems and I can't handle it. Things have improved at 1.5, so my plan is to remain at that dose for the time being.
Being a super responder works in your favor. Down the road you'll have greater leeway when it comes to dosing, and any future orders will cost you less — assuming you ever have to place another one at all.
The downside: my typing has clearly gone downhill 😕. I also respond extremely strongly to TRT — unless I keep the dose very low, my T levels shoot up like crazy. Another order will be necessary since I only have 1 injection remaining.
 
Llanitox said:

Smiter said:

derekd419 said:

Curious to know which peptide you all felt real effects from in the least amount of time?

In my case - tirz without a doubt, plus ghk-cu. Being a type 1 diabetic, my a1c went from 8 down to 6 in 3 months while on tirz, along with losing weight, and my skin looked clearly better and glowing after about 3 weeks on ghk. Feel free to share your own experiences
Reta newbie gains, or maybe I should call them newbie losses...13lbs in 24 days. After that came the Doomsday stack- BPC, TB-500, IGF-1DES. 2 days ago I took a single shot and now my torn shoulder can move higher, my delts feel harder, and I was able to lift more. On the left arm I did hammer curls using a 50lb dumbbell...something I hadn't done in 4 years
For me, the Wolverine stack — it's incredible, right? My rotator cuff injury is gone, and I can finally go back to lifting heavier without any pain.
Was the injection done in your shoulder, or did you just do subQ wherever?
 
tirz, no question. though i've only just begun pe 22-28, and it might just be in my head, but my depressed self is feeling fantastic.
 
Justatechdude said:

Llanitox said:

Smiter said:

derekd419 said:

Curious to know which peptide you all felt real effects from in the least amount of time?

In my case - tirz without a doubt, plus ghk-cu. Being a type 1 diabetic, my a1c went from 8 down to 6 in 3 months while on tirz, along with losing weight, and my skin looked clearly better and glowing after about 3 weeks on ghk. Feel free to share your own experiences
Reta newbie gains, or maybe I should call them newbie losses...13lbs in 24 days. After that came the Doomsday stack- BPC, TB-500, IGF-1DES. 2 days ago I took a single shot and now my torn shoulder can move higher, my delts feel harder, and I was able to lift more. On the left arm I did hammer curls using a 50lb dumbbell...something I hadn't done in 4 years
For me, the Wolverine stack — it's incredible, right? My rotator cuff injury is gone, and I can finally go back to lifting heavier without any pain.
Was the injection done in your shoulder, or did you just do subQ wherever?
I've begun subQ injections in the stomach, straight into the shoulder/delt area
 
Llanitox said:

Justatechdude said:

Llanitox said:

Smiter said:

derekd419 said:

Curious to know which peptide you all felt real effects from in the least amount of time?

In my case - tirz without a doubt, plus ghk-cu. Being a type 1 diabetic, my a1c went from 8 down to 6 in 3 months while on tirz, along with losing weight, and my skin looked clearly better and glowing after about 3 weeks on ghk. Feel free to share your own experiences
Reta newbie gains, or maybe I should call them newbie losses...13lbs in 24 days. After that came the Doomsday stack- BPC, TB-500, IGF-1DES. 2 days ago I took a single shot and now my torn shoulder can move higher, my delts feel harder, and I was able to lift more. On the left arm I did hammer curls using a 50lb dumbbell...something I hadn't done in 4 years
For me, the Wolverine stack — it's incredible, right? My rotator cuff injury is gone, and I can finally go back to lifting heavier without any pain.
Was the injection done in your shoulder, or did you just do subQ wherever?
I've begun subQ injections in the stomach, straight into the shoulder/delt area
Yeah, I've been dealing with some odd inflammation and tendinitis in the scapula, trap, and shoulder area. I wasn't sure how on earth I'd manage to get to it... plus there isn't sufficient fat in that spot for subQ.
 
Back
Top