Which peptide delivered the quickest results for you?

derekd419

Explorer
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Mansfield, Ohio
Curious to know which peptide you all felt real effects from in the least amount of time?

In my case - tirz without a doubt, plus ghk-cu. Being a type 1 diabetic, my a1c went from 8 down to 6 in 3 months while on tirz, along with losing weight, and my skin looked clearly better and glowing after about 3 weeks on ghk. Feel free to share your own experiences
 
Tirz would be my answer. Though part of that is it being the first GLP-1 I ever ran and being fairly inflamed at the time. 15 lbs came off in month one.

The last 3 months on Reta have treated me well. Weight is coming off more slowly, yet the gym numbers are climbing and the mirror shows it just as much as the scale does.
 
derekd419 said:

Curious to know which peptide you all felt real effects from in the least amount of time?

In my case - tirz without a doubt, plus ghk-cu. Being a type 1 diabetic, my a1c went from 8 down to 6 in 3 months while on tirz, along with losing weight, and my skin looked clearly better and glowing after about 3 weeks on ghk. Feel free to share your own experiences
Reta newbie gains, or maybe I should call them newbie losses...13lbs in 24 days. After that came the Doomsday stack- BPC, TB-500, IGF-1DES. 2 days ago I took a single shot and now my torn shoulder can move higher, my delts feel harder, and I was able to lift more. On the left arm I did hammer curls using a 50lb dumbbell...something I hadn't done in 4 years
 
Smiter said:

derekd419 said:

Curious to know which peptide you all felt real effects from in the least amount of time?

In my case - tirz without a doubt, plus ghk-cu. Being a type 1 diabetic, my a1c went from 8 down to 6 in 3 months while on tirz, along with losing weight, and my skin looked clearly better and glowing after about 3 weeks on ghk. Feel free to share your own experiences
Reta newbie gains, or maybe I should call them newbie losses...13lbs in 24 days. After that came the Doomsday stack- BPC, TB-500, IGF-1DES. 2 days ago I took a single shot and now my torn shoulder can move higher, my delts feel harder, and I was able to lift more. On the left arm I did hammer curls using a 50lb dumbbell...something I hadn't done in 4 years
Do you compete in bodybuilding? I've never come across a woman doing reps with 50lb dumbbells unless she was a heavily juiced bodybuilder.
 
CharmanderInDisguise said:

Tirz would be my answer. Though part of that is it being the first GLP-1 I ever ran and being fairly inflamed at the time. 15 lbs came off in month one.

The last 3 months on Reta have treated me well. Weight is coming off more slowly, yet the gym numbers are climbing and the mirror shows it just as much as the scale does.
For 3 weeks now the scale hasn't budged at all and I've landed on a plateau. Nothing about how I eat or train is different, which has me pretty frightened right now. About 3 weeks back I made the switch to reta and dropped tirz, thinking it might kickstart the fat loss I used to get from tirz alone. Did any of you run into this same thing after changing over?
 
The originals.

Sema came before the rest....by the following day, my nail biting habit was gone and I was down to just 1 cup of coffee each morning, which told me something.

On the body side, MT2 brought appetite suppression quickly plus some tanning help (low and slow...)
 
derekd419 said:

CharmanderInDisguise said:

Tirz would be my answer. Though part of that is it being the first GLP-1 I ever ran and being fairly inflamed at the time. 15 lbs came off in month one.

The last 3 months on Reta have treated me well. Weight is coming off more slowly, yet the gym numbers are climbing and the mirror shows it just as much as the scale does.
For 3 weeks now the scale hasn't budged at all and I've landed on a plateau. Nothing about how I eat or train is different, which has me pretty frightened right now. About 3 weeks back I made the switch to reta and dropped tirz, thinking it might kickstart the fat loss I used to get from tirz alone. Did any of you run into this same thing after changing over?
Once I made the switch to reta, I ran into a few plateaus. That forced me to take another look at my diet. Since calorie needs shift as weight comes off, I personally needed to cut roughly 250 calories a day.

Another angle worth considering: removing the Tirz while only slightly bumping the reta dose. When I dropped Tirz from the mix, I went from 1.5mg reta up to 3mg. I've stayed at 3mg for just over a month and the weight is still coming off.
 
CJC+IPA — the moment I pin it before bed, it kicks in right away. A warm, relaxed feeling comes over me, and within just 1 week my sleep score has climbed from 60-70 to 80+. That by itself is the reason it will never leave my stack.
 
With tirzepatide, I ended up throwing up by the following morning. Semax, on the other hand, kicked in within the same day, though the impact was far milder.
 
Smiter said:

derekd419 said:

Curious to know which peptide you all felt real effects from in the least amount of time?

In my case - tirz without a doubt, plus ghk-cu. Being a type 1 diabetic, my a1c went from 8 down to 6 in 3 months while on tirz, along with losing weight, and my skin looked clearly better and glowing after about 3 weeks on ghk. Feel free to share your own experiences
Reta newbie gains, or maybe I should call them newbie losses...13lbs in 24 days. After that came the Doomsday stack- BPC, TB-500, IGF-1DES. 2 days ago I took a single shot and now my torn shoulder can move higher, my delts feel harder, and I was able to lift more. On the left arm I did hammer curls using a 50lb dumbbell...something I hadn't done in 4 years
For me, the Wolverine stack — it's incredible, right? My rotator cuff injury is gone, and I can finally go back to lifting heavier without any pain.
 
Llanitox said:

Smiter said:

derekd419 said:

Curious to know which peptide you all felt real effects from in the least amount of time?

In my case - tirz without a doubt, plus ghk-cu. Being a type 1 diabetic, my a1c went from 8 down to 6 in 3 months while on tirz, along with losing weight, and my skin looked clearly better and glowing after about 3 weeks on ghk. Feel free to share your own experiences
Reta newbie gains, or maybe I should call them newbie losses...13lbs in 24 days. After that came the Doomsday stack- BPC, TB-500, IGF-1DES. 2 days ago I took a single shot and now my torn shoulder can move higher, my delts feel harder, and I was able to lift more. On the left arm I did hammer curls using a 50lb dumbbell...something I hadn't done in 4 years
For me, the Wolverine stack — it's incredible, right? My rotator cuff injury is gone, and I can finally go back to lifting heavier without any pain.
Glad things worked out well for you. Looks like I'll be waiting a bit longer.
 
Mots-c — I've got 120mg mixed into 10 ml of saline inside a nasal spray bottle. During the final weeks of the NAD, SS, MOTS-C protocol, I poured nearly all of my leftover mots into a single bottle.

Every morning, right before my run, I do a couple of sprays per nostril. 4 sprays = 5mg, roughly 10-15 minutes before I step out my front door.

It wakes me up, adds an extra push, and I complete my 2 mile forest run faster while feeling like I still have more in the tank. With versus without, the difference is obvious almost immediately.
 
amosmylove said:

Smiter said:

derekd419 said:

Curious to know which peptide you all felt real effects from in the least amount of time?

In my case - tirz without a doubt, plus ghk-cu. Being a type 1 diabetic, my a1c went from 8 down to 6 in 3 months while on tirz, along with losing weight, and my skin looked clearly better and glowing after about 3 weeks on ghk. Feel free to share your own experiences
Reta newbie gains, or maybe I should call them newbie losses...13lbs in 24 days. After that came the Doomsday stack- BPC, TB-500, IGF-1DES. 2 days ago I took a single shot and now my torn shoulder can move higher, my delts feel harder, and I was able to lift more. On the left arm I did hammer curls using a 50lb dumbbell...something I hadn't done in 4 years
Do you compete in bodybuilding? I've never come across a woman doing reps with 50lb dumbbells unless she was a heavily juiced bodybuilder.
@Smiter Do you recall when I mistook you for a girl? 🤪🤣
 
amosmylove said:

amosmylove said:

Smiter said:

derekd419 said:

Curious to know which peptide you all felt real effects from in the least amount of time?

In my case - tirz without a doubt, plus ghk-cu. Being a type 1 diabetic, my a1c went from 8 down to 6 in 3 months while on tirz, along with losing weight, and my skin looked clearly better and glowing after about 3 weeks on ghk. Feel free to share your own experiences
Reta newbie gains, or maybe I should call them newbie losses...13lbs in 24 days. After that came the Doomsday stack- BPC, TB-500, IGF-1DES. 2 days ago I took a single shot and now my torn shoulder can move higher, my delts feel harder, and I was able to lift more. On the left arm I did hammer curls using a 50lb dumbbell...something I hadn't done in 4 years
Do you compete in bodybuilding? I've never come across a woman doing reps with 50lb dumbbells unless she was a heavily juiced bodybuilder.
@Smiter Do you recall when I mistook you for a girl? 🤪🤣
I came across that comment, and it got me thinking — as a girl, should I feel proud about being able to lift a 50lb dumbbell?
 
Smiter said:

amosmylove said:

amosmylove said:

Smiter said:

derekd419 said:

Curious to know which peptide you all felt real effects from in the least amount of time?

In my case - tirz without a doubt, plus ghk-cu. Being a type 1 diabetic, my a1c went from 8 down to 6 in 3 months while on tirz, along with losing weight, and my skin looked clearly better and glowing after about 3 weeks on ghk. Feel free to share your own experiences
Reta newbie gains, or maybe I should call them newbie losses...13lbs in 24 days. After that came the Doomsday stack- BPC, TB-500, IGF-1DES. 2 days ago I took a single shot and now my torn shoulder can move higher, my delts feel harder, and I was able to lift more. On the left arm I did hammer curls using a 50lb dumbbell...something I hadn't done in 4 years
Do you compete in bodybuilding? I've never come across a woman doing reps with 50lb dumbbells unless she was a heavily juiced bodybuilder.
@Smiter Do you recall when I mistook you for a girl? 🤪🤣
I came across that comment, and it got me thinking — as a girl, should I feel proud about being able to lift a 50lb dumbbell?
If I didn't appear capable of ever repping that weight, then yes, I would be.
 
Beardboost said:

CJC+IPA — the moment I pin it before bed, it kicks in right away. A warm, relaxed feeling comes over me, and within just 1 week my sleep score has climbed from 60-70 to 80+. That by itself is the reason it will never leave my stack.
That's awesome. I'm about to begin this same protocol — for sleep that's always been terrible and for visceral fat that won't budge. Fingers crossed over here.
 
rkbleddyn said:

FartfulCodger said:

Tirzepatide, which I took too much of by mistake, produced the quickest effects for me.

Yikes, that sounds rough.
Honestly, it wasn't terrible. Unlike some folks on Tirz, I don't deal with nausea or the runs. My issue was fierce heartburn and absolutely no hunger for DAYS!
 
Back
Top