Which peptide causes hair colour change?

Lucygoosey

Explorer
Joined
Apr 11, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Canberra
Hey everyone. I've been using peptides for roughly eight weeks, and this morning when I looked in the mirror I saw that a large amount of my hair roots have turned a totally different colour. I'm not exactly thrilled about it.

Right now I'm taking

Ghkcu

Kisspeptin

Glutathione

NAD

Selank

KPV

Wolverine

MT2

Does anybody know, or have personal experience with, what might be behind this shift? My guess is that it could be the GHK CU, but I'm still very much a beginner at all of this.

I would really appreciate it if anyone had any information at all.

Love to you all!
 
FarmgirlRebel covered hair colour change over in this thread --




12 weeks of peptide therapy w/pictures



I'm 61 now. Same room, same lighting, no makeup, so the changes would show. 1. That first photo is from day one of my research. Badly inflamed back then, on a pile of pharmaceuticals, skin with a grey cast and hair wildly frizzy. Look at the puffiness around the eyes and cheeks...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com

Ghkcu and NAD+ were the two she ran. Start at post #15 and read on ....

Worth a look.
 
Lucygoosey said:

Hey everyone. I've been using peptides for roughly eight weeks, and this morning when I looked in the mirror I saw that a large amount of my hair roots have turned a totally different colour. I'm not exactly thrilled about it.

Right now I'm taking

Ghkcu

Kisspeptin

Glutathione

NAD

Selank

KPV

Wolverine

MT2

Does anybody know, or have personal experience with, what might be behind this shift? My guess is that it could be the GHK CU, but I'm still very much a beginner at all of this.

I would really appreciate it if anyone had any information at all.

Love to you all!
49-year-old male. I'm currently using Glow, and I've just begun the final week of a 6-week cycle. There's a noticeable change: my hair appears darker and has visibly less grey....
 
Hmmm, that's great news for you! Since the glow has something in common, maybe that's the reason—though my sister just mentioned that MT2 also darkens hair, brows, lashes, and facial hair, not just the skin...... 🤔

Time to dig deeper.......🤣🤗
 
Lucygoosey said:

Hmmm, that's great news for you! Since the glow has something in common, maybe that's the reason—though my sister just mentioned that MT2 also darkens hair, brows, lashes, and facial hair, not just the skin...... 🤔

Time to dig deeper.......🤣🤗
Just curious — what made you pick MT2 instead of MT1?
 
Fostradamus said:

Lucygoosey said:

Hmmm, that's great news for you! Since the glow has something in common, maybe that's the reason—though my sister just mentioned that MT2 also darkens hair, brows, lashes, and facial hair, not just the skin...... 🤔

Time to dig deeper.......🤣🤗
Just curious — what made you pick MT2 instead of MT1?
Honestly, my reasons are partly about appearance and partly something else — the biggest draws are that results show up faster and it gives a boost to libido.

Nothing seemed off apart from a bit of queasiness, and then I spotted the Mousey brown regrowth ☹️
 
Lucygoosey said:

Hmmm, that's great news for you! Since the glow has something in common, maybe that's the reason—though my sister just mentioned that MT2 also darkens hair, brows, lashes, and facial hair, not just the skin...... 🤔

Time to dig deeper.......🤣🤗
One more thing worth mentioning: MT2 could potentially make moles darker too, and some say it might even cause new ones to appear. Just something to keep in mind if that worries you.
 
With MT2, melanin production is certainly modified — moles, for instance, become darker — and the pigment-producing cells inside hair follicles undergo the same effect.
 
Back
Top