Which label printer should I get?

Niimbot M2 uses thermal transfer, so the labels it produces are basically impossible to destroy. Orders placed on the website come from China. For 3ml vials, the size everyone here relies on is 40x20mm labels.
 
BNLFL said:

I guess I'm the outlier here. My Nelko P21 came from Amazon at $17.99, and it has 21K reviews with 4.5 stars. I've got nothing to complain about. All I need are simple labels, and this one does exactly that. Setup and operation are a breeze.





View attachment 11273

Beardboost said:

Has anyone given budget-friendly models such as the Nelko P21 a go? I'm not comfortable spending more than £100 on a G2.
There we go. Look up above. For what I need, this does a fantastic job. Cases in the freezer don't call for any elaborate, over-the-top labels. All I write is the vendor, the date it arrived, and the mg for the product/vial.
 
Phomemo doesn't lock you into their own label stock — they offer something that works with M2.

My setup is the D30. The labels come out on the small side, yet they hold all the info I need, and the cost was low.

Another option: online labels won't break the bank, but thermal printing advantages won't apply.
 
My Niimbot B1 labeler just showed up, so I'm going to test it out. Can it handle holographic labels the way the M2 does, in your opinion?
 
Back
Top