Which label printer should I get?

Omxxl

Explorer
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
Europa
I'm curious what label printers everyone here uses, and which one you'd suggest.

A Nimbot 110 is what I'm leaning toward buying, though it looks pretty bare-bones. My goal is to label my peptides properly, with the compound name (HGH, Retatrutide, etc.), the IU or mg, the expiration date, and the original batch number all on the label.

One more thing I really need to know: for 3 ml vials, which label size works best?

Thanks a lot, friends.
 
For 3ml vials, 40x20 labels fit just right. My choice was the Niimbot B1 Pro, since I was after 300 dpi output, it handles both red and black when using the special labels, and holographic labels aren't something I need.
 
I picked up a Nimbot, and prior to that I had a different Chinese brand at the same cheap price point.

That other brand's labels leave behind stubborn glue that's hard to get off the pens, despite the fact that THEY CLEARLY CLAIM IT WON'T.

So, Nimbot it is.
 
Omxxl said:

I'm curious what label printers everyone here uses, and which one you'd suggest.

A Nimbot 110 is what I'm leaning toward buying, though it looks pretty bare-bones. My goal is to label my peptides properly, with the compound name (HGH, Retatrutide, etc.), the IU or mg, the expiration date, and the original batch number all on the label.

One more thing I really need to know: for 3 ml vials, which label size works best?

Thanks a lot, friends.
Is this for vials you've reconstituted, or for ones headed to the freezer? If it's the freezer option and a laser printer is available to you, then onlinelabels OL1067LP is worth considering - it gives 60 labels per sheet. You also receive 12-month activation for their online label designer.
 
The NIIMBOT m2 is a solid option. With 40x20, it performs perfectly. If you purchase in bulk, the ribbons do get used up at a fairly quick rate.
 
attcbf said:

Omxxl said:

I'm curious what label printers everyone here uses, and which one you'd suggest.

A Nimbot 110 is what I'm leaning toward buying, though it looks pretty bare-bones. My goal is to label my peptides properly, with the compound name (HGH, Retatrutide, etc.), the IU or mg, the expiration date, and the original batch number all on the label.

One more thing I really need to know: for 3 ml vials, which label size works best?

Thanks a lot, friends.
Is this for vials you've reconstituted, or for ones headed to the freezer? If it's the freezer option and a laser printer is available to you, then onlinelabels OL1067LP is worth considering - it gives 60 labels per sheet. You also receive 12-month activation for their online label designer.
I'll also be using it for freezing, so I'm going with the M2 — it looks like the right fit for my needs.
 
I guess I'm the outlier here. My Nelko P21 came from Amazon at $17.99, and it has 21K reviews with 4.5 stars. I've got nothing to complain about. All I need are simple labels, and this one does exactly that. Setup and operation are a breeze.





e3a94155dbcdf6f10a89fef11662b8f94f34ff01cd6ccfb8078ff1420825464c.webp
 
Niimbot is a safe choice. Right now I'm running the D110, and it performs really well. I might look into the M2 for slightly fancier labels (it also appears to support PC/Mac).
 
The Niimbot M2 has been a great fit for me — I've been having a lot of fun coming up with creative label designs. Sure, hardly anyone notices them, but I'm a bit of a geek...lol
 
SeaGypsy said:

The Niimbot M2 has been a great fit for me — I've been having a lot of fun coming up with creative label designs. Sure, hardly anyone notices them, but I'm a bit of a geek...lol
glad I'm not the only freak here haha
 
This isn't me suggesting one or trying to put you off, just something to keep in mind if a Niimbot ends up being your choice:

The delivery estimates shown on their site are not reliable lol — my order sat for 3 weeks before it was even shipped, and others have had the same experience.

On top of that, the labels I received didn't work with the printer, even though I had selected them through the add-on choices on the M2 page. My advice is to order your labels as a separate purchase so you end up with the correct ones.
 
retarequired said:

This isn't me suggesting one or trying to put you off, just something to keep in mind if a Niimbot ends up being your choice:

The delivery estimates shown on their site are not reliable lol — my order sat for 3 weeks before it was even shipped, and others have had the same experience.

On top of that, the labels I received didn't work with the printer, even though I had selected them through the add-on choices on the M2 page. My advice is to order your labels as a separate purchase so you end up with the correct ones.
Same here — my shipment also took 4 weeks to arrive. On top of that, every single label in the order was the wrong kind, just like others have mentioned. When I reached out, they wanted a photo of what had been delivered. The right labels were shipped out that very day, and according to the tracking they are currently passing through customs. Whether they are actually correct will only be clear once they arrive.

If I had to do it over, I would spend the bit extra to get the M2 through Amazon, and only buy labels from the Niimbot site.
 
For vial labels, the Peripage A6 has been my go-to. It gets the job done well, is compact and easy to carry around, and doesn't require any ink. I'd definitely suggest it.
 
Since the Niimot M2 that comes with 20x40 stickers can't be found on Amazon Europe, I'll check out some alternatives.
 
SeaGypsy said:

retarequired said:

This isn't me suggesting one or trying to put you off, just something to keep in mind if a Niimbot ends up being your choice:

The delivery estimates shown on their site are not reliable lol — my order sat for 3 weeks before it was even shipped, and others have had the same experience.

On top of that, the labels I received didn't work with the printer, even though I had selected them through the add-on choices on the M2 page. My advice is to order your labels as a separate purchase so you end up with the correct ones.
Same here — my shipment also took 4 weeks to arrive. On top of that, every single label in the order was the wrong kind, just like others have mentioned. When I reached out, they wanted a photo of what had been delivered. The right labels were shipped out that very day, and according to the tracking they are currently passing through customs. Whether they are actually correct will only be clear once they arrive.

If I had to do it over, I would spend the bit extra to get the M2 through Amazon, and only buy labels from the Niimbot site.
Getting them separately is a solid route.
 
I might be the odd one out, but my Phomemo has worked well for me. While it appears less capable than the niimbot, it has suited my purposes just fine.
 
marraqy said:

For vial labels, the Peripage A6 has been my go-to. It gets the job done well, is compact and easy to carry around, and doesn't require any ink. I'd definitely suggest it.
However, 20x40 mm isn't a size it can print, is that correct?
 
Omxxl said:

marraqy said:

For vial labels, the Peripage A6 has been my go-to. It gets the job done well, is compact and easy to carry around, and doesn't require any ink. I'd definitely suggest it.
However, 20x40 mm isn't a size it can print, is that correct?
Yes, it does. I use clear adhesive paper, and 20x40mm fits a 3ml vial without issue—the liquid remains visible through the label. It works perfectly.
 
Has anyone given budget-friendly models such as the Nelko P21 a go? I'm not comfortable spending more than £100 on a G2.
 
Back
Top