Which compound would actually change how I look?

casprow

Explorer
Joined
Apr 12, 2026
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
hey, i am a guy without many friends and single ofc... i fully buy into the HALO EFFECT (looks get you treated better) and i do not care much about my own life, so i am fine with taking risks to improve my appearance. week 5 of 2mg reta for me, and week 7 or 8 of accutane (purely for the nose job). i even took accutane despite not having a single pimple on my face, just to look better.

i have read about peptides such as

klow, glow, ghk-cu.....

plus a whole lot more, until i keep asking myself which one would actually give me that glow up and leave me unrecognizable to people around me, ideally within a short stretch.

Whatever help or opinions anyone can offer is very welcome 🙂
 
The halo effect is legit and I see your point, but honestly the peptide stack should come at the end of this journey, not the beginning. Reta is a solid first step, however if you actually want people to notice a real difference in how you look and feel, the larger gains will come from getting a consistent training routine going at the same time. Dropping weight while skipping resistance training is exactly how you wind up skinny fat, and that's not the glow up you're after.

How you carry yourself and the confidence you project genuinely matters more for other people's perception than most folks realize. That piece comes from doing the work and watching actual progress accumulate, not from piling on more peptides.

On the skin side of things, I might be off here, but from what I understand klow leans toward general wellness rather than being targeted at collagen or skin quality. GHK-Cu is the one that gets mentioned more often for that purpose. Probably smart to dig a bit deeper before layering a bunch of compounds on top of accutane in particular.

Get the fundamentals locked in first. Reta, resistance training, diet. Everything else follows from there.
 
Something I've come to understand across the years: the right people will come into your life once you put effort into your own growth. That means carving out time for the gym, fueling yourself with healthy food so both your mind and body stay in good shape, pouring energy into hobbies that genuinely excite you, and truly feeling content with the person you are — no matter what your appearance happens to be.

With that said, there's nothing wrong with turning to peptides if they help move you toward what you're aiming for. Since your specific goals haven't been shared, giving targeted advice is tough. Still, my personal take is that tretinoin would likely have been the smarter route compared to accutane, assuming acne isn't something you struggle with.
 
miameow said:

Something I've come to understand across the years: the right people will come into your life once you put effort into your own growth. That means carving out time for the gym, fueling yourself with healthy food so both your mind and body stay in good shape, pouring energy into hobbies that genuinely excite you, and truly feeling content with the person you are — no matter what your appearance happens to be.

With that said, there's nothing wrong with turning to peptides if they help move you toward what you're aiming for. Since your specific goals haven't been shared, giving targeted advice is tough. Still, my personal take is that tretinoin would likely have been the smarter route compared to accutane, assuming acne isn't something you struggle with.
This may come off as odd, but what I'm aiming for is enhancing my appearance—mainly my face—since as I said before (the halo effect), plus I want the confidence to go up to women. Being more attractive will certainly assist me with that
 
RJ760 said:

The halo effect is legit and I see your point, but honestly the peptide stack should come at the end of this journey, not the beginning. Reta is a solid first step, however if you actually want people to notice a real difference in how you look and feel, the larger gains will come from getting a consistent training routine going at the same time. Dropping weight while skipping resistance training is exactly how you wind up skinny fat, and that's not the glow up you're after.

How you carry yourself and the confidence you project genuinely matters more for other people's perception than most folks realize. That piece comes from doing the work and watching actual progress accumulate, not from piling on more peptides.

On the skin side of things, I might be off here, but from what I understand klow leans toward general wellness rather than being targeted at collagen or skin quality. GHK-Cu is the one that gets mentioned more often for that purpose. Probably smart to dig a bit deeper before layering a bunch of compounds on top of accutane in particular.

Get the fundamentals locked in first. Reta, resistance training, diet. Everything else follows from there.
Thanks, that's really helpful.

Here's my situation though: I've been training consistently for roughly 2 years now, so I've built up a decent amount of muscle, and my body fat sits around 15-14%. I wouldn't call myself fat or unattractive by any stretch. But honestly, the way this world works feels unfair to me — what I want is to end up with a genuinely hot girlfriend, and to pull that off you basically have to be in her league, otherwise she won't even give you a shot. So that brings me back to what I asked before: apart from reta, is there any peptide that could give me an edge in facial attractiveness, enough to land women who are out of my league in the dating market?
 
casprow said:

RJ760 said:

The halo effect is legit and I see your point, but honestly the peptide stack should come at the end of this journey, not the beginning. Reta is a solid first step, however if you actually want people to notice a real difference in how you look and feel, the larger gains will come from getting a consistent training routine going at the same time. Dropping weight while skipping resistance training is exactly how you wind up skinny fat, and that's not the glow up you're after.

How you carry yourself and the confidence you project genuinely matters more for other people's perception than most folks realize. That piece comes from doing the work and watching actual progress accumulate, not from piling on more peptides.

On the skin side of things, I might be off here, but from what I understand klow leans toward general wellness rather than being targeted at collagen or skin quality. GHK-Cu is the one that gets mentioned more often for that purpose. Probably smart to dig a bit deeper before layering a bunch of compounds on top of accutane in particular.

Get the fundamentals locked in first. Reta, resistance training, diet. Everything else follows from there.
Thanks, that's really helpful.

Here's my situation though: I've been training consistently for roughly 2 years now, so I've built up a decent amount of muscle, and my body fat sits around 15-14%. I wouldn't call myself fat or unattractive by any stretch. But honestly, the way this world works feels unfair to me — what I want is to end up with a genuinely hot girlfriend, and to pull that off you basically have to be in her league, otherwise she won't even give you a shot. So that brings me back to what I asked before: apart from reta, is there any peptide that could give me an edge in facial attractiveness, enough to land women who are out of my league in the dating market?

If the aim is physical appearance, then my honest take is to simply keep pushing hard with the weights. There are plenty of solid peptides that can be paired with a consistent routine to boost gains. It's also worth having your testosterone levels tested if that hasn't been done. If your levels come back low, or if you're set on prioritizing lean muscle growth, TRT might be something to consider.

That said, I really don't believe any magical peptide combination will deliver everything you're after. Appearance can only take you so far, and if someone's interest is purely because you met some physical standard, they're probably not the right person for you. Then again, maybe they are.

What you already have is discipline, and that's something people genuinely find attractive. It's likely worth cultivating that further rather than pursuing facial changes through peptides.

If looks optimization is truly the priority, there's an entire looksmaxxing community better equipped to address that than a GLP1Chat. But from my perspective, the real breakthrough here isn't physical.
 
casprow said:

RJ760 said:

The halo effect is legit and I see your point, but honestly the peptide stack should come at the end of this journey, not the beginning. Reta is a solid first step, however if you actually want people to notice a real difference in how you look and feel, the larger gains will come from getting a consistent training routine going at the same time. Dropping weight while skipping resistance training is exactly how you wind up skinny fat, and that's not the glow up you're after.

How you carry yourself and the confidence you project genuinely matters more for other people's perception than most folks realize. That piece comes from doing the work and watching actual progress accumulate, not from piling on more peptides.

On the skin side of things, I might be off here, but from what I understand klow leans toward general wellness rather than being targeted at collagen or skin quality. GHK-Cu is the one that gets mentioned more often for that purpose. Probably smart to dig a bit deeper before layering a bunch of compounds on top of accutane in particular.

Get the fundamentals locked in first. Reta, resistance training, diet. Everything else follows from there.
Thanks, that's really helpful.

Here's my situation though: I've been training consistently for roughly 2 years now, so I've built up a decent amount of muscle, and my body fat sits around 15-14%. I wouldn't call myself fat or unattractive by any stretch. But honestly, the way this world works feels unfair to me — what I want is to end up with a genuinely hot girlfriend, and to pull that off you basically have to be in her league, otherwise she won't even give you a shot. So that brings me back to what I asked before: apart from reta, is there any peptide that could give me an edge in facial attractiveness, enough to land women who are out of my league in the dating market?
The sole peptide that actually does anything for you is developing a decent personality. What kind of logic is that… you say you're not ugly at all, yet if talking to a woman or keeping a conversation going is impossible for you, then the problem is you and you've got to fix it. See a therapist or hire a dating coach.
 
Poobert said:

casprow said:

RJ760 said:

The halo effect is legit and I see your point, but honestly the peptide stack should come at the end of this journey, not the beginning. Reta is a solid first step, however if you actually want people to notice a real difference in how you look and feel, the larger gains will come from getting a consistent training routine going at the same time. Dropping weight while skipping resistance training is exactly how you wind up skinny fat, and that's not the glow up you're after.

How you carry yourself and the confidence you project genuinely matters more for other people's perception than most folks realize. That piece comes from doing the work and watching actual progress accumulate, not from piling on more peptides.

On the skin side of things, I might be off here, but from what I understand klow leans toward general wellness rather than being targeted at collagen or skin quality. GHK-Cu is the one that gets mentioned more often for that purpose. Probably smart to dig a bit deeper before layering a bunch of compounds on top of accutane in particular.

Get the fundamentals locked in first. Reta, resistance training, diet. Everything else follows from there.
Thanks, that's really helpful.

Here's my situation though: I've been training consistently for roughly 2 years now, so I've built up a decent amount of muscle, and my body fat sits around 15-14%. I wouldn't call myself fat or unattractive by any stretch. But honestly, the way this world works feels unfair to me — what I want is to end up with a genuinely hot girlfriend, and to pull that off you basically have to be in her league, otherwise she won't even give you a shot. So that brings me back to what I asked before: apart from reta, is there any peptide that could give me an edge in facial attractiveness, enough to land women who are out of my league in the dating market?
The sole peptide that actually does anything for you is developing a decent personality. What kind of logic is that… you say you're not ugly at all, yet if talking to a woman or keeping a conversation going is impossible for you, then the problem is you and you've got to fix it. See a therapist or hire a dating coach.
In that case, I'm done for. 🤣🤣
 
casprow said:

miameow said:

Something I've come to understand across the years: the right people will come into your life once you put effort into your own growth. That means carving out time for the gym, fueling yourself with healthy food so both your mind and body stay in good shape, pouring energy into hobbies that genuinely excite you, and truly feeling content with the person you are — no matter what your appearance happens to be.

With that said, there's nothing wrong with turning to peptides if they help move you toward what you're aiming for. Since your specific goals haven't been shared, giving targeted advice is tough. Still, my personal take is that tretinoin would likely have been the smarter route compared to accutane, assuming acne isn't something you struggle with.
This may come off as odd, but what I'm aiming for is enhancing my appearance—mainly my face—since as I said before (the halo effect), plus I want the confidence to go up to women. Being more attractive will certainly assist me with that
If a glow up is genuinely what you're after, the most reliable route would be going to South Korea for it.

If not, then money and fame alone will pull in the kind of women you're talking about, no matter what your face looks like.

Still, what I'd suggest is stepping away from social media and putting that energy into improving yourself.
 
casprow said:

RJ760 said:

The halo effect is legit and I see your point, but honestly the peptide stack should come at the end of this journey, not the beginning. Reta is a solid first step, however if you actually want people to notice a real difference in how you look and feel, the larger gains will come from getting a consistent training routine going at the same time. Dropping weight while skipping resistance training is exactly how you wind up skinny fat, and that's not the glow up you're after.

How you carry yourself and the confidence you project genuinely matters more for other people's perception than most folks realize. That piece comes from doing the work and watching actual progress accumulate, not from piling on more peptides.

On the skin side of things, I might be off here, but from what I understand klow leans toward general wellness rather than being targeted at collagen or skin quality. GHK-Cu is the one that gets mentioned more often for that purpose. Probably smart to dig a bit deeper before layering a bunch of compounds on top of accutane in particular.

Get the fundamentals locked in first. Reta, resistance training, diet. Everything else follows from there.
Thanks, that's really helpful.

Here's my situation though: I've been training consistently for roughly 2 years now, so I've built up a decent amount of muscle, and my body fat sits around 15-14%. I wouldn't call myself fat or unattractive by any stretch. But honestly, the way this world works feels unfair to me — what I want is to end up with a genuinely hot girlfriend, and to pull that off you basically have to be in her league, otherwise she won't even give you a shot. So that brings me back to what I asked before: apart from reta, is there any peptide that could give me an edge in facial attractiveness, enough to land women who are out of my league in the dating market?
I'm not able to offer Pep guidance, but here's my take. Confidence is really the key (and I hope the ladies won't come after me for saying this). The way you imagine women sizing you up usually isn't how it actually works. Think about it: you'll often see a really attractive woman with a guy who, from our male perspective, seems like a total mess, someone clearly beneath her, and yet she stays close to him. If you're genuinely in shape and fit the way you describe, then all that's left is to approach them without letting fear stop you. The worst outcome is a no, and a no causes you no real harm. Keep in mind too that women labeled HOT can be complete jerks. Try chatting with someone you'd rate a 5; she may actually be a true 10. Social media pushes the idea that everyone has to squeeze into one specific look, and it sounds like that mindset has gotten to you. That's just my .02. Quit measuring yourself against everyone else as if they're superior. Keep your body in shape, wear the best clothes your budget allows, move with confidence, and she'll like you as you are. I've personally known many men most of us would call ugly who have women we'd consider far out of their league. What every one of those men shares is confidence. One last thing: plenty of the women you'd call 10s end up staying home because nobody invites them out, since guys feel too intimidated. So take your shot! Good Luck.
 
BlueDog55 said:

casprow said:

RJ760 said:

The halo effect is legit and I see your point, but honestly the peptide stack should come at the end of this journey, not the beginning. Reta is a solid first step, however if you actually want people to notice a real difference in how you look and feel, the larger gains will come from getting a consistent training routine going at the same time. Dropping weight while skipping resistance training is exactly how you wind up skinny fat, and that's not the glow up you're after.

How you carry yourself and the confidence you project genuinely matters more for other people's perception than most folks realize. That piece comes from doing the work and watching actual progress accumulate, not from piling on more peptides.

On the skin side of things, I might be off here, but from what I understand klow leans toward general wellness rather than being targeted at collagen or skin quality. GHK-Cu is the one that gets mentioned more often for that purpose. Probably smart to dig a bit deeper before layering a bunch of compounds on top of accutane in particular.

Get the fundamentals locked in first. Reta, resistance training, diet. Everything else follows from there.
Thanks, that's really helpful.

Here's my situation though: I've been training consistently for roughly 2 years now, so I've built up a decent amount of muscle, and my body fat sits around 15-14%. I wouldn't call myself fat or unattractive by any stretch. But honestly, the way this world works feels unfair to me — what I want is to end up with a genuinely hot girlfriend, and to pull that off you basically have to be in her league, otherwise she won't even give you a shot. So that brings me back to what I asked before: apart from reta, is there any peptide that could give me an edge in facial attractiveness, enough to land women who are out of my league in the dating market?
I'm not able to offer Pep guidance, but here's my take. Confidence is really the key (and I hope the ladies won't come after me for saying this). The way you imagine women sizing you up usually isn't how it actually works. Think about it: you'll often see a really attractive woman with a guy who, from our male perspective, seems like a total mess, someone clearly beneath her, and yet she stays close to him. If you're genuinely in shape and fit the way you describe, then all that's left is to approach them without letting fear stop you. The worst outcome is a no, and a no causes you no real harm. Keep in mind too that women labeled HOT can be complete jerks. Try chatting with someone you'd rate a 5; she may actually be a true 10. Social media pushes the idea that everyone has to squeeze into one specific look, and it sounds like that mindset has gotten to you. That's just my .02. Quit measuring yourself against everyone else as if they're superior. Keep your body in shape, wear the best clothes your budget allows, move with confidence, and she'll like you as you are. I've personally known many men most of us would call ugly who have women we'd consider far out of their league. What every one of those men shares is confidence. One last thing: plenty of the women you'd call 10s end up staying home because nobody invites them out, since guys feel too intimidated. So take your shot! Good Luck.
Honestly, that might be the single greatest piece of advice I've ever come across.

After reading it, I started going back over my whole past and realized how oblivious I'd been. It's becoming clear to me that social media—especially "tiktok"—is what shaped that mindset, because I waste hours endlessly scrolling through black pill edits and clips where the unattractive guy gets turned down, embarrassed, and has his girlfriend stolen by the good-looking guy
 
I've been running Reta alongside Klow since just before last year's holiday season. Gym sessions are happening, my diet is on point, the usual routine.

My reasons for starting Klow leaned more toward what was going on inside me than outside.

Even so, my skin has changed for the better. Crow's feet have faded to the point of nearly disappearing. That line between my brows has filled in, and it's close to being forgotten entirely. The backs of my hands used to look crepey and fragile; now they're firmer and fuller.

My digestive troubles have cleared up thanks to Klow. Diverticulitis flare-ups are gone, and I no longer get inflammation when I eat something I shouldn't (salads and green beans were triggers for me). Gluten once wrecked my gut. I don't need it in my diet, but these days I can tolerate it in small amounts. My joints are feeling better too.

As for my hair, the verdict is still out on what Klow might do. Whether or not it makes a difference there, I'm in a far better spot than I was this time last year, heading into the holidays. People who see me these days tell me I look much improved- not only my skin, but how my body is composed now. All that gym time is finally paying off. I suspect Klow plays a part in that as well, given its potential to speed up recovery and calm inflammation.

If you're thinking about Klow or already using it, patience is essential. At least 3 months, though I'd suggest 6 months before the results become more noticeable or obvious.
 
casprow said:

BlueDog55 said:

casprow said:

RJ760 said:

The halo effect is legit and I see your point, but honestly the peptide stack should come at the end of this journey, not the beginning. Reta is a solid first step, however if you actually want people to notice a real difference in how you look and feel, the larger gains will come from getting a consistent training routine going at the same time. Dropping weight while skipping resistance training is exactly how you wind up skinny fat, and that's not the glow up you're after.

How you carry yourself and the confidence you project genuinely matters more for other people's perception than most folks realize. That piece comes from doing the work and watching actual progress accumulate, not from piling on more peptides.

On the skin side of things, I might be off here, but from what I understand klow leans toward general wellness rather than being targeted at collagen or skin quality. GHK-Cu is the one that gets mentioned more often for that purpose. Probably smart to dig a bit deeper before layering a bunch of compounds on top of accutane in particular.

Get the fundamentals locked in first. Reta, resistance training, diet. Everything else follows from there.
Thanks, that's really helpful.

Here's my situation though: I've been training consistently for roughly 2 years now, so I've built up a decent amount of muscle, and my body fat sits around 15-14%. I wouldn't call myself fat or unattractive by any stretch. But honestly, the way this world works feels unfair to me — what I want is to end up with a genuinely hot girlfriend, and to pull that off you basically have to be in her league, otherwise she won't even give you a shot. So that brings me back to what I asked before: apart from reta, is there any peptide that could give me an edge in facial attractiveness, enough to land women who are out of my league in the dating market?
I'm not able to offer Pep guidance, but here's my take. Confidence is really the key (and I hope the ladies won't come after me for saying this). The way you imagine women sizing you up usually isn't how it actually works. Think about it: you'll often see a really attractive woman with a guy who, from our male perspective, seems like a total mess, someone clearly beneath her, and yet she stays close to him. If you're genuinely in shape and fit the way you describe, then all that's left is to approach them without letting fear stop you. The worst outcome is a no, and a no causes you no real harm. Keep in mind too that women labeled HOT can be complete jerks. Try chatting with someone you'd rate a 5; she may actually be a true 10. Social media pushes the idea that everyone has to squeeze into one specific look, and it sounds like that mindset has gotten to you. That's just my .02. Quit measuring yourself against everyone else as if they're superior. Keep your body in shape, wear the best clothes your budget allows, move with confidence, and she'll like you as you are. I've personally known many men most of us would call ugly who have women we'd consider far out of their league. What every one of those men shares is confidence. One last thing: plenty of the women you'd call 10s end up staying home because nobody invites them out, since guys feel too intimidated. So take your shot! Good Luck.
Honestly, that might be the single greatest piece of advice I've ever come across.

After reading it, I started going back over my whole past and realized how oblivious I'd been. It's becoming clear to me that social media—especially "tiktok"—is what shaped that mindset, because I waste hours endlessly scrolling through black pill edits and clips where the unattractive guy gets turned down, embarrassed, and has his girlfriend stolen by the good-looking guy

That guidance was genuinely useful. Losing hours to endless short-form scrolling is nothing but a habit-forming time sink, and it is now understood to damage cognition. Try picking up worthwhile hobbies instead — they will make you a more engaging person, build up your experience, and put you in touch with actual people.
 
To be honest, it's about personality... being funny, dressing well, having a decent haircut... and if you've got facial hair, keep it neat... all of that will get you further than any pep ever could
 
If your aim is improving how you look, you might want to explore aesthetics rather than peptides. Still, speaking as a woman, I'd say confidence draws people in far more than a handsome face alone. And naturally, excellent hygiene matters too!
 
casprow said:

RJ760 said:

The halo effect is legit and I see your point, but honestly the peptide stack should come at the end of this journey, not the beginning. Reta is a solid first step, however if you actually want people to notice a real difference in how you look and feel, the larger gains will come from getting a consistent training routine going at the same time. Dropping weight while skipping resistance training is exactly how you wind up skinny fat, and that's not the glow up you're after.

How you carry yourself and the confidence you project genuinely matters more for other people's perception than most folks realize. That piece comes from doing the work and watching actual progress accumulate, not from piling on more peptides.

On the skin side of things, I might be off here, but from what I understand klow leans toward general wellness rather than being targeted at collagen or skin quality. GHK-Cu is the one that gets mentioned more often for that purpose. Probably smart to dig a bit deeper before layering a bunch of compounds on top of accutane in particular.

Get the fundamentals locked in first. Reta, resistance training, diet. Everything else follows from there.
Thanks, that's really helpful.

Here's my situation though: I've been training consistently for roughly 2 years now, so I've built up a decent amount of muscle, and my body fat sits around 15-14%. I wouldn't call myself fat or unattractive by any stretch. But honestly, the way this world works feels unfair to me — what I want is to end up with a genuinely hot girlfriend, and to pull that off you basically have to be in her league, otherwise she won't even give you a shot. So that brings me back to what I asked before: apart from reta, is there any peptide that could give me an edge in facial attractiveness, enough to land women who are out of my league in the dating market?
I get why you've landed on this view, but once you actually get there, you'll see that your read on the situation was way off.

You're operating under the assumption that what drives attraction in women, and how their brains are wired, mirrors your own wiring (for example, treating "hotness" as the be-all and end-all). It doesn't work that way. Take a look around and you'll notice plenty (maybe even the majority) of attractive women paired with fairly ordinary guys, and the reasons behind that are layered and complicated. What men and women react to, and how they react, tends to differ. Sure, improving your looks can't hurt, but that weightlifting suggestion you already received is likely the strongest advice you've got.

On top of that, when you finally arrive at your goal, you're going to feel profoundly let down. That void you sense in your life and your confidence isn't going to be plugged by landing a gf. Ultimately it'll play out like satisfying any other need. Picture someone starving finally getting a sandwich: it feels amazing while they're eating it, but no amount of sandwiches, even endless ones, will leave a deeper or more lasting mark on their life. And on top of that, this absence of confidence will practically ensure that the only "hot" gf you manage to pull will be dealing with BPD or something along those lines, because a "hot" woman without that kind of baggage will typically wait for a guy who doesn't broadcast such an obvious lack of confidence. You've been expecting that getting into a relationship would make you a winner or define your life in some major way, and it simply won't deliver at the level you're imagining.
 
tubby said:

casprow said:

RJ760 said:

The halo effect is legit and I see your point, but honestly the peptide stack should come at the end of this journey, not the beginning. Reta is a solid first step, however if you actually want people to notice a real difference in how you look and feel, the larger gains will come from getting a consistent training routine going at the same time. Dropping weight while skipping resistance training is exactly how you wind up skinny fat, and that's not the glow up you're after.

How you carry yourself and the confidence you project genuinely matters more for other people's perception than most folks realize. That piece comes from doing the work and watching actual progress accumulate, not from piling on more peptides.

On the skin side of things, I might be off here, but from what I understand klow leans toward general wellness rather than being targeted at collagen or skin quality. GHK-Cu is the one that gets mentioned more often for that purpose. Probably smart to dig a bit deeper before layering a bunch of compounds on top of accutane in particular.

Get the fundamentals locked in first. Reta, resistance training, diet. Everything else follows from there.
Thanks, that's really helpful.

Here's my situation though: I've been training consistently for roughly 2 years now, so I've built up a decent amount of muscle, and my body fat sits around 15-14%. I wouldn't call myself fat or unattractive by any stretch. But honestly, the way this world works feels unfair to me — what I want is to end up with a genuinely hot girlfriend, and to pull that off you basically have to be in her league, otherwise she won't even give you a shot. So that brings me back to what I asked before: apart from reta, is there any peptide that could give me an edge in facial attractiveness, enough to land women who are out of my league in the dating market?
I get why you've landed on this view, but once you actually get there, you'll see that your read on the situation was way off.

You're operating under the assumption that what drives attraction in women, and how their brains are wired, mirrors your own wiring (for example, treating "hotness" as the be-all and end-all). It doesn't work that way. Take a look around and you'll notice plenty (maybe even the majority) of attractive women paired with fairly ordinary guys, and the reasons behind that are layered and complicated. What men and women react to, and how they react, tends to differ. Sure, improving your looks can't hurt, but that weightlifting suggestion you already received is likely the strongest advice you've got.

On top of that, when you finally arrive at your goal, you're going to feel profoundly let down. That void you sense in your life and your confidence isn't going to be plugged by landing a gf. Ultimately it'll play out like satisfying any other need. Picture someone starving finally getting a sandwich: it feels amazing while they're eating it, but no amount of sandwiches, even endless ones, will leave a deeper or more lasting mark on their life. And on top of that, this absence of confidence will practically ensure that the only "hot" gf you manage to pull will be dealing with BPD or something along those lines, because a "hot" woman without that kind of baggage will typically wait for a guy who doesn't broadcast such an obvious lack of confidence. You've been expecting that getting into a relationship would make you a winner or define your life in some major way, and it simply won't deliver at the level you're imagining.
I genuinely agree with your point, and people constantly tell me to work on myself, keep hitting the gym, and sooner or later someone will come along. To me that's laughable, because from what I've seen it doesn't play out that way in reality unless you're a guy who's considered "attractive". If you're just an average-looking guy, no girl is going to walk up or start a conversation hoping to become a couple with you. Without you making the move, or at minimum striking up a chat, chances are you'll get turned down 5+ times and end up depressed.
 
casprow said:

tubby said:

casprow said:

RJ760 said:

The halo effect is legit and I see your point, but honestly the peptide stack should come at the end of this journey, not the beginning. Reta is a solid first step, however if you actually want people to notice a real difference in how you look and feel, the larger gains will come from getting a consistent training routine going at the same time. Dropping weight while skipping resistance training is exactly how you wind up skinny fat, and that's not the glow up you're after.

How you carry yourself and the confidence you project genuinely matters more for other people's perception than most folks realize. That piece comes from doing the work and watching actual progress accumulate, not from piling on more peptides.

On the skin side of things, I might be off here, but from what I understand klow leans toward general wellness rather than being targeted at collagen or skin quality. GHK-Cu is the one that gets mentioned more often for that purpose. Probably smart to dig a bit deeper before layering a bunch of compounds on top of accutane in particular.

Get the fundamentals locked in first. Reta, resistance training, diet. Everything else follows from there.
Thanks, that's really helpful.

Here's my situation though: I've been training consistently for roughly 2 years now, so I've built up a decent amount of muscle, and my body fat sits around 15-14%. I wouldn't call myself fat or unattractive by any stretch. But honestly, the way this world works feels unfair to me — what I want is to end up with a genuinely hot girlfriend, and to pull that off you basically have to be in her league, otherwise she won't even give you a shot. So that brings me back to what I asked before: apart from reta, is there any peptide that could give me an edge in facial attractiveness, enough to land women who are out of my league in the dating market?
I get why you've landed on this view, but once you actually get there, you'll see that your read on the situation was way off.

You're operating under the assumption that what drives attraction in women, and how their brains are wired, mirrors your own wiring (for example, treating "hotness" as the be-all and end-all). It doesn't work that way. Take a look around and you'll notice plenty (maybe even the majority) of attractive women paired with fairly ordinary guys, and the reasons behind that are layered and complicated. What men and women react to, and how they react, tends to differ. Sure, improving your looks can't hurt, but that weightlifting suggestion you already received is likely the strongest advice you've got.

On top of that, when you finally arrive at your goal, you're going to feel profoundly let down. That void you sense in your life and your confidence isn't going to be plugged by landing a gf. Ultimately it'll play out like satisfying any other need. Picture someone starving finally getting a sandwich: it feels amazing while they're eating it, but no amount of sandwiches, even endless ones, will leave a deeper or more lasting mark on their life. And on top of that, this absence of confidence will practically ensure that the only "hot" gf you manage to pull will be dealing with BPD or something along those lines, because a "hot" woman without that kind of baggage will typically wait for a guy who doesn't broadcast such an obvious lack of confidence. You've been expecting that getting into a relationship would make you a winner or define your life in some major way, and it simply won't deliver at the level you're imagining.
I genuinely agree with your point, and people constantly tell me to work on myself, keep hitting the gym, and sooner or later someone will come along. To me that's laughable, because from what I've seen it doesn't play out that way in reality unless you're a guy who's considered "attractive". If you're just an average-looking guy, no girl is going to walk up or start a conversation hoping to become a couple with you. Without you making the move, or at minimum striking up a chat, chances are you'll get turned down 5+ times and end up depressed.
The thing you're not getting is this: once you actually end up with someone, you'll see that while it's pleasant, it's nowhere near the "incredible" thing you've built up in your head. At this point, you're treating the idea of landing your first gf as some kind of total transformation that will change the entire shape of who you are.

Remember being a kid, when there was some item you badly wanted, and you had to wait, and you were completely certain that the moment you finally had it, it would be the greatest thing in the world? Then you got it, and it was kind of cool, but soon you stopped appreciating it and couldn't understand why you'd turned it into such a huge deal. You didn't exactly want to let it go, but it didn't overhaul your life or your happiness either. It was simply something nice to own.

That's the reason people keep telling you to focus on yourself. After you get your first gf, it'll be "cool," but you'll figure out that it isn't the amazing thing you'd talked yourself into expecting, and a particular kind of emptiness shows up once you understand that reality can't match the fantasy you built. Honestly, the one thing that will eventually fill that emptiness is focusing on yourself. You can't take this in or accept it at the moment, and that's fine. Just believe that there's a reason every one of us keeps repeating the same point, and maybe hit the gym. It's not as if you have to pick one or the other. You can hit the gym and also pursue a gf, with neither one getting in the way of the other.
 
Also, I know this is an old thread, but chances are you already meet the bar for women to give you a shot, as long as you're offering something that catches their interest. That's true for most guys, which is why I figure it's true for you.

Every woman I know, myself included, has gone out with men who weren't handsome, because those men had something else going for them. I've been in love with a guy who sang, another who danced, another who painted, and I briefly married a balding Canadian who was great at QA work and came alive when he talked about it. I also spent a long stretch, in a low-key way, trying to land a guy who was exceptionally skilled and creative at coding. I've slept with a guy who was excellent at teaching motor skills, a guy who ran tabletop games as a DM, a guy who did stage magic, SEVERAL speech and debate champions back in my younger days, plus plenty more men who were funny, who had a way with words, or who knew a truth or ten that I respected. In my whole life, I've only dated 1 or 2 guys that most people would call handsome. And the few who WERE conventionally handsome aren't the ones I still think about in dreams, years or decades down the line. I'm not some exception either. What use is a good-looking man to me? What's a good-looking man going to DO that I'd enjoy? Great if he happens to be good-looking, but it won't change anything.

I mean, if you want to make your face pretty, go ahead, there's nothing wrong with that, but you'd do better to go get really skilled at something interesting. Most of the guys I know who take that path are too busy getting laid to scroll insecurity-kink stuff on TikTok.
 
Back
Top