Where's the Beef?

joseblo said:

randompersonrandom said:

My second husband was the type who’d post pictures of his lunch every day in the group chat. A friend of mine would say, "Graham, I am begging you to eat a vegetable. Any vegetable."
My SO keeps a roster of vegetables deemed "edible," and it fits on a single hand!
Veggies? Nope, not necessary for us!
 
spanky2026 said:

joseblo said:

randompersonrandom said:

My second husband was the type who’d post pictures of his lunch every day in the group chat. A friend of mine would say, "Graham, I am begging you to eat a vegetable. Any vegetable."
My SO keeps a roster of vegetables deemed "edible," and it fits on a single hand!
Veggies? Nope, not necessary for us!
Steaming them turns out really tasty.
 
It really was, even if it didn't rank as my top choice.

That got me thinking about the neighborhood spot where I like it better. I don't have a photo of that one, but here's what I order as my main dish there:

02cb4e1727af652fd41c6de02e0f6140cc0151e2ba6005b69226f398800615af.webp


One more delicious meal:

b78b488bb19a65bd3b797eea857b63a9afb59edc4264bc5297ef32b00d3aed5a.webp


e18eac9b06baf6e7c69f9aa626e54e80c3499095474b5c5abdbe4c8d00944376.webp


Birria that my assistant prepared:

94789824e63bca45b3140e4733d517383fe89bdca6fa3254ecd441399ea92508.webp
 
e2e8b97d82b87a38763761d02629b1a72879e06c11925098b3dc1c91106433c0.webp


Grilled cheese "eggs in a basket" with turkey and ketchup, plus cucumber and tomato slices

2cd5f4539c164c9824fa1fd8658f58a70d54955d1da15a76fe1353d069150748.webp


An everything bagel with eggs, turkey, cheese, and ketchup

c043d90ddc3e0b284db1cd3109fb87097769ee182c09941f6780d88ea74a4065.webp


Sushi bake

a538d1aa3513ec1fcd57fa14482228a990b2d4470cab643f9dfe2f76cc65e875.webp


Banana chocolate chip muffins

8efe728af921990ae8883027e6a141202275f50679f50aac70c02c31e38a8dc9.webp


A chopped salad made with cucumber, red/yellow/orange/green bell pepper, red onion, chickpeas, black beans, cottage cheese, the quinoa salad left over from breakfast, chicken, and steak. (Turns out the steak was a mistake I'm allergic again. 😭 )

Since I'm supposed to be on a strict high fiber diet, I have been making a shit ton of cowboy caviar.
 
woundcarping said:


Keep that fire burning! 70lb down in 200 days, .35lb/day, running a ~1100 calorie deficit.

From 1/30 to 6/3, during the 40lb I dropped, DEXA shows I lost under 2lb of lean mass.

View attachment 10377
I've got to find out how you pull this off — every dish looks delicious, and your progress is absolutely outstanding!! 🙂
 
5am shake

30 g protein,11.5g fiber

9am snack

4oz chicken 35 gram protein

12pm

Varies 30-60 G protein, 8-12g fiber

3pm snack

1/2 cup cottage cheese 13g protein

Dinner

Varies 40-60g protein 8-12g fiber

This meal I believe is around 60g protein

Depending if I’m cutting or gaining I adjust my protein
 
Back
Top