latviantower
Explorer
Been digging into this nootropic and it looks genuinely strong. On what I've read it could put cerebrolysin in the shade — promising for AD, lowers serum tau protein, and that's only part of it.
A dozen US and EU chemical suppliers turned up, but wow, the pricing. Cheapest I've found so far is $2/mg.
Went through the gray vendor lists posted here, plus TG and DC — crickets. JTP Jay knows about it but says it isn't getting stocked any time soon.
This crowd tends to know things and gets around these communities — so, any leads??!
A dozen US and EU chemical suppliers turned up, but wow, the pricing. Cheapest I've found so far is $2/mg.
Went through the gray vendor lists posted here, plus TG and DC — crickets. JTP Jay knows about it but says it isn't getting stocked any time soon.
This crowd tends to know things and gets around these communities — so, any leads??!