Where to source lidocaine for injection?

Joined
Feb 8, 2026
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
Does anyone know a source for hospira xylocaine, or any decent quality lidocaine for injection? I've searched all over TG and this forum for a supplier. The only 2 hits from searching were 2 Korean sites that one person mentioned. Is there a common brand or site you all know of?

Separately, I'm keen to get into group buys before long and would love to hear your experiences — and maybe wangle an invite.
 
I picked up Xylocaine through IndiaMart, sourced from Beyond Care (BeyondMedex). Shipping took roughly a couple of weeks, since it was held up in US Customs for a stretch. I have not used it so far, so I cannot vouch for it.

From what I understand, contamination can happen after the vial has been opened (pierced). The usual "use within 28 days" guidance is in play, and going past that is up to your own discretion.
 
MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Does anyone know a source for hospira xylocaine, or any decent quality lidocaine for injection? I've searched all over TG and this forum for a supplier. The only 2 hits from searching were 2 Korean sites that one person mentioned. Is there a common brand or site you all know of?

Separately, I'm keen to get into group buys before long and would love to hear your experiences — and maybe wangle an invite.
For lidocaine, check out the beauty and supplies communities on TG.
 
Have a look at thebeautydeli dot com — an LA shop with a long track record and a big following over on Facebook. They stock lidocaine vials at 2%, singles and kits both.
 
MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Does anyone know a source for hospira xylocaine, or any decent quality lidocaine for injection? I've searched all over TG and this forum for a supplier. The only 2 hits from searching were 2 Korean sites that one person mentioned. Is there a common brand or site you all know of?

Separately, I'm keen to get into group buys before long and would love to hear your experiences — and maybe wangle an invite.
Give "all things peptide" a shot...

Lidocaine HCl 2% – 20mL MDV#-lidocaine-hcl-2-20ml-mdv$7.00

Multi-Dose Vial, 20 mL

20 mg/mL, which is 2%

Expiration as of now – 12/2028

They have it in stock. On multiple occasions, they treated me well.....
 
Mine came from undergroundsupply at 8 bucks a vial. It still amazes me what you can order online these days. At this rate I could lance a boil, snip a skin tag or pull an inflamed appendix with it.
 
Back
Top