Where to source Gansulin pens inside the EU

kilimci33

Explorer
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Bavaria
Hi all, I'm in the EU and want to move from Syringes over to Injection Pens. The plan was Gansulin pens off Aliexpress, but they don't come cheap (around 55 € each) - I can live with that cost, though I did want to ask whether you'd point me at anything else instead. It has to be ordereable from inside the EU. Is the Gansulin pen simply the answer, no second thoughts, or is there better?

One more thing on Gansulin: there seem to be several sellers, yet every one of them has a low order number and hardly any comments. How do you tell whether you're getting the real one?
 
kilimci33 said:

Hi all, I'm in the EU and want to move from Syringes over to Injection Pens. The plan was Gansulin pens off Aliexpress, but they don't come cheap (around 55 € each) - I can live with that cost, though I did want to ask whether you'd point me at anything else instead. It has to be ordereable from inside the EU. Is the Gansulin pen simply the answer, no second thoughts, or is there better?

One more thing on Gansulin: there seem to be several sellers, yet every one of them has a low order number and hardly any comments. How do you tell whether you're getting the real one?
No affiliation, just a fan of theirs. They've got a restock coming shortly.




Insulin Pen / GensuPen2 Set with 5 Standard Needles 31G x 25 x 8 mm a Travel Case and 3 Sterile Cartridges, Precise 1-60 IU Dosage, without OVP, Suitable for Peptides (Green) : Amazon.de: Health & Personal Care



The GensuPen2 pen set bundles 5 needles (31G x 25 x 8 mm), a travel case and 3 sterile cartridges, with dosing from 1-60 IU and no OVP, in Green, on Amazon.de.

peptidesupplies.de



7bd4718dd9c0036e15c3509d9cc64131bea1b0b3eb66b429b1567fdff759a665.jpg




Captains Peptide Supplies & Accessories





7f3e38478d53875c1f35d67fc035067274bacf9df8285889ad04fb143dfdddd8.png



t.me
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

kilimci33 said:

Hi all, I'm in the EU and want to move from Syringes over to Injection Pens. The plan was Gansulin pens off Aliexpress, but they don't come cheap (around 55 € each) - I can live with that cost, though I did want to ask whether you'd point me at anything else instead. It has to be ordereable from inside the EU. Is the Gansulin pen simply the answer, no second thoughts, or is there better?

One more thing on Gansulin: there seem to be several sellers, yet every one of them has a low order number and hardly any comments. How do you tell whether you're getting the real one?
No affiliation, just a fan of theirs. They've got a restock coming shortly.




Insulin Pen / GensuPen2 Set with 5 Standard Needles 31G x 25 x 8 mm a Travel Case and 3 Sterile Cartridges, Precise 1-60 IU Dosage, without OVP, Suitable for Peptides (Green) : Amazon.de: Health & Personal Care



The GensuPen2 pen set bundles 5 needles (31G x 25 x 8 mm), a travel case and 3 sterile cartridges, with dosing from 1-60 IU and no OVP, in Green, on Amazon.de.

peptidesupplies.de



View attachment 271



Captains Peptide Supplies & Accessories





View attachment 272


t.me
Is the BAC water they carry any better than the chinese stuff? On needles, what would you suggest for klow and reta - 4mm or something longer?
 

Attachments

  • 7bd4718dd9c0036e15c3509d9cc64131bea1b0b3eb66b429b1567fdff759a665.jpg
    7bd4718dd9c0036e15c3509d9cc64131bea1b0b3eb66b429b1567fdff759a665.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 7f3e38478d53875c1f35d67fc035067274bacf9df8285889ad04fb143dfdddd8.png
    7f3e38478d53875c1f35d67fc035067274bacf9df8285889ad04fb143dfdddd8.png
    1 KB · Views: 14
kilimci33 said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

kilimci33 said:

Hi all, I'm in the EU and want to move from Syringes over to Injection Pens. The plan was Gansulin pens off Aliexpress, but they don't come cheap (around 55 € each) - I can live with that cost, though I did want to ask whether you'd point me at anything else instead. It has to be ordereable from inside the EU. Is the Gansulin pen simply the answer, no second thoughts, or is there better?

One more thing on Gansulin: there seem to be several sellers, yet every one of them has a low order number and hardly any comments. How do you tell whether you're getting the real one?
No affiliation, just a fan of theirs. They've got a restock coming shortly.




Insulin Pen / GensuPen2 Set with 5 Standard Needles 31G x 25 x 8 mm a Travel Case and 3 Sterile Cartridges, Precise 1-60 IU Dosage, without OVP, Suitable for Peptides (Green) : Amazon.de: Health & Personal Care



The GensuPen2 pen set bundles 5 needles (31G x 25 x 8 mm), a travel case and 3 sterile cartridges, with dosing from 1-60 IU and no OVP, in Green, on Amazon.de.

peptidesupplies.de



View attachment 271



Captains Peptide Supplies & Accessories





View attachment 272


t.me
Is the BAC water they carry any better than the chinese stuff? On needles, what would you suggest for klow and reta - 4mm or something longer?
Honestly no idea mate. Still, I'd bet it beats the Chinese stuff. Given the choice I'd take it over any no-name Chinese bac. My own BAC comes from here



49eca1e61d622a7aa5ae9b2302cc0d771791704e6426f551ede61f63703e2297.png




Bacteriostatic Water (BAC Water) | Sterion Supply



Premium bacteriostatic water with fast shipping across Europe. Available in 50ml vial with documented quality and reliable EU supply.

dc944ac34cc84bb79e5dfaf62bd29fe1cc1b5f5342d48026ca942a49f518a60a.png



sterion-supply.com

Why not grab both the 4 and 6mm needles and work out which suits you? They're cheap enough at 100 to a pack.
 
kilimci33 said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

kilimci33 said:

Hi all, I'm in the EU and want to move from Syringes over to Injection Pens. The plan was Gansulin pens off Aliexpress, but they don't come cheap (around 55 € each) - I can live with that cost, though I did want to ask whether you'd point me at anything else instead. It has to be ordereable from inside the EU. Is the Gansulin pen simply the answer, no second thoughts, or is there better?

One more thing on Gansulin: there seem to be several sellers, yet every one of them has a low order number and hardly any comments. How do you tell whether you're getting the real one?
No affiliation, just a fan of theirs. They've got a restock coming shortly.




Insulin Pen / GensuPen2 Set with 5 Standard Needles 31G x 25 x 8 mm a Travel Case and 3 Sterile Cartridges, Precise 1-60 IU Dosage, without OVP, Suitable for Peptides (Green) : Amazon.de: Health & Personal Care



The GensuPen2 pen set bundles 5 needles (31G x 25 x 8 mm), a travel case and 3 sterile cartridges, with dosing from 1-60 IU and no OVP, in Green, on Amazon.de.

peptidesupplies.de



View attachment 271



Captains Peptide Supplies & Accessories





View attachment 272


t.me
Is the BAC water they carry any better than the chinese stuff? On needles, what would you suggest for klow and reta - 4mm or something longer?
Go longer with the needles for KLOW, since that one tends to sting. The 6mm is worth a try. I get nothing at all from the 8mm.
 
BBA1969 said:

kilimci33 said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

kilimci33 said:

Hi all, I'm in the EU and want to move from Syringes over to Injection Pens. The plan was Gansulin pens off Aliexpress, but they don't come cheap (around 55 € each) - I can live with that cost, though I did want to ask whether you'd point me at anything else instead. It has to be ordereable from inside the EU. Is the Gansulin pen simply the answer, no second thoughts, or is there better?

One more thing on Gansulin: there seem to be several sellers, yet every one of them has a low order number and hardly any comments. How do you tell whether you're getting the real one?
No affiliation, just a fan of theirs. They've got a restock coming shortly.




Insulin Pen / GensuPen2 Set with 5 Standard Needles 31G x 25 x 8 mm a Travel Case and 3 Sterile Cartridges, Precise 1-60 IU Dosage, without OVP, Suitable for Peptides (Green) : Amazon.de: Health & Personal Care



The GensuPen2 pen set bundles 5 needles (31G x 25 x 8 mm), a travel case and 3 sterile cartridges, with dosing from 1-60 IU and no OVP, in Green, on Amazon.de.

peptidesupplies.de



View attachment 271



Captains Peptide Supplies & Accessories





View attachment 272


t.me
Is the BAC water they carry any better than the chinese stuff? On needles, what would you suggest for klow and reta - 4mm or something longer?
Go longer with the needles for KLOW, since that one tends to sting. The 6mm is worth a try. I get nothing at all from the 8mm.
Should I be pinching and going in at 45 degree for the 8mm?
 
kilimci33 said:

BBA1969 said:

kilimci33 said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

kilimci33 said:

Hi all, I'm in the EU and want to move from Syringes over to Injection Pens. The plan was Gansulin pens off Aliexpress, but they don't come cheap (around 55 € each) - I can live with that cost, though I did want to ask whether you'd point me at anything else instead. It has to be ordereable from inside the EU. Is the Gansulin pen simply the answer, no second thoughts, or is there better?

One more thing on Gansulin: there seem to be several sellers, yet every one of them has a low order number and hardly any comments. How do you tell whether you're getting the real one?
No affiliation, just a fan of theirs. They've got a restock coming shortly.




Insulin Pen / GensuPen2 Set with 5 Standard Needles 31G x 25 x 8 mm a Travel Case and 3 Sterile Cartridges, Precise 1-60 IU Dosage, without OVP, Suitable for Peptides (Green) : Amazon.de: Health & Personal Care



The GensuPen2 pen set bundles 5 needles (31G x 25 x 8 mm), a travel case and 3 sterile cartridges, with dosing from 1-60 IU and no OVP, in Green, on Amazon.de.

peptidesupplies.de



View attachment 271



Captains Peptide Supplies & Accessories





View attachment 272


t.me
Is the BAC water they carry any better than the chinese stuff? On needles, what would you suggest for klow and reta - 4mm or something longer?
Go longer with the needles for KLOW, since that one tends to sting. The 6mm is worth a try. I get nothing at all from the 8mm.
Should I be pinching and going in at 45 degree for the 8mm?
My BMI is still 28+, so there's plenty of "Speck" for a straight 90°, pinch or no pinch 😌

Pinch up a good inch and go straight in at 90° - far simpler with a pen than trying to line up 45°
 
kilimci33 said:

Hi all, I'm in the EU and want to move from Syringes over to Injection Pens. The plan was Gansulin pens off Aliexpress, but they don't come cheap (around 55 € each) - I can live with that cost, though I did want to ask whether you'd point me at anything else instead. It has to be ordereable from inside the EU. Is the Gansulin pen simply the answer, no second thoughts, or is there better?

One more thing on Gansulin: there seem to be several sellers, yet every one of them has a low order number and hardly any comments. How do you tell whether you're getting the real one?
Picked up a Savvio from these guys a little while back:




Humapen Savvio



Humapen Savvio je priročen inzulinski svinčnik, ki omogoča natančno in enostavno uporabo.

09b1a1442df922a7284635b5b7c28af2dbb402c430563d612086c5731a0c336b.png



www.prvalekarna.com
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

kilimci33 said:

Hi all, I'm in the EU and want to move from Syringes over to Injection Pens. The plan was Gansulin pens off Aliexpress, but they don't come cheap (around 55 € each) - I can live with that cost, though I did want to ask whether you'd point me at anything else instead. It has to be ordereable from inside the EU. Is the Gansulin pen simply the answer, no second thoughts, or is there better?

One more thing on Gansulin: there seem to be several sellers, yet every one of them has a low order number and hardly any comments. How do you tell whether you're getting the real one?
No affiliation, just a fan of theirs. They've got a restock coming shortly.




Insulin Pen / GensuPen2 Set with 5 Standard Needles 31G x 25 x 8 mm a Travel Case and 3 Sterile Cartridges, Precise 1-60 IU Dosage, without OVP, Suitable for Peptides (Green) : Amazon.de: Health & Personal Care



The GensuPen2 pen set bundles 5 needles (31G x 25 x 8 mm), a travel case and 3 sterile cartridges, with dosing from 1-60 IU and no OVP, in Green, on Amazon.de.

peptidesupplies.de



View attachment 271



Captains Peptide Supplies & Accessories





View attachment 272


t.me
Last time I looked, the whole lot was showing as available again
 

Attachments

  • 7bd4718dd9c0036e15c3509d9cc64131bea1b0b3eb66b429b1567fdff759a665.jpg
    7bd4718dd9c0036e15c3509d9cc64131bea1b0b3eb66b429b1567fdff759a665.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 7f3e38478d53875c1f35d67fc035067274bacf9df8285889ad04fb143dfdddd8.png
    7f3e38478d53875c1f35d67fc035067274bacf9df8285889ad04fb143dfdddd8.png
    1 KB · Views: 21
BlauBaer said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

kilimci33 said:

Hi all, I'm in the EU and want to move from Syringes over to Injection Pens. The plan was Gansulin pens off Aliexpress, but they don't come cheap (around 55 € each) - I can live with that cost, though I did want to ask whether you'd point me at anything else instead. It has to be ordereable from inside the EU. Is the Gansulin pen simply the answer, no second thoughts, or is there better?

One more thing on Gansulin: there seem to be several sellers, yet every one of them has a low order number and hardly any comments. How do you tell whether you're getting the real one?
No affiliation, just a fan of theirs. They've got a restock coming shortly.




Insulin Pen / GensuPen2 Set with 5 Standard Needles 31G x 25 x 8 mm a Travel Case and 3 Sterile Cartridges, Precise 1-60 IU Dosage, without OVP, Suitable for Peptides (Green) : Amazon.de: Health & Personal Care



The GensuPen2 pen set bundles 5 needles (31G x 25 x 8 mm), a travel case and 3 sterile cartridges, with dosing from 1-60 IU and no OVP, in Green, on Amazon.de.

peptidesupplies.de



View attachment 271



Captains Peptide Supplies & Accessories





View attachment 272


t.me
Last time I looked, the whole lot was showing as available again
Yeah, I was referring to a few new items in the pipeline. They posted about it in the TG group.
 
kilimci33 said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

kilimci33 said:

Hi all, I'm in the EU and want to move from Syringes over to Injection Pens. The plan was Gansulin pens off Aliexpress, but they don't come cheap (around 55 € each) - I can live with that cost, though I did want to ask whether you'd point me at anything else instead. It has to be ordereable from inside the EU. Is the Gansulin pen simply the answer, no second thoughts, or is there better?

One more thing on Gansulin: there seem to be several sellers, yet every one of them has a low order number and hardly any comments. How do you tell whether you're getting the real one?
No affiliation, just a fan of theirs. They've got a restock coming shortly.




Insulin Pen / GensuPen2 Set with 5 Standard Needles 31G x 25 x 8 mm a Travel Case and 3 Sterile Cartridges, Precise 1-60 IU Dosage, without OVP, Suitable for Peptides (Green) : Amazon.de: Health & Personal Care



The GensuPen2 pen set bundles 5 needles (31G x 25 x 8 mm), a travel case and 3 sterile cartridges, with dosing from 1-60 IU and no OVP, in Green, on Amazon.de.

peptidesupplies.de



View attachment 271



Captains Peptide Supplies & Accessories





View attachment 272


t.me
Is the BAC water they carry any better than the chinese stuff? On needles, what would you suggest for klow and reta - 4mm or something longer?
For ghk-cu (the stinging part of klow) I go with 12mm. My mix is 100mg into 6ml, then 2x injections of 9ui, split across different spots (a 3mg dose). Zero sting. Deep is the way for klow/glow/ghk
 
BlauBaer said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

kilimci33 said:

Hi all, I'm in the EU and want to move from Syringes over to Injection Pens. The plan was Gansulin pens off Aliexpress, but they don't come cheap (around 55 € each) - I can live with that cost, though I did want to ask whether you'd point me at anything else instead. It has to be ordereable from inside the EU. Is the Gansulin pen simply the answer, no second thoughts, or is there better?

One more thing on Gansulin: there seem to be several sellers, yet every one of them has a low order number and hardly any comments. How do you tell whether you're getting the real one?
No affiliation, just a fan of theirs. They've got a restock coming shortly.




Insulin Pen / GensuPen2 Set with 5 Standard Needles 31G x 25 x 8 mm a Travel Case and 3 Sterile Cartridges, Precise 1-60 IU Dosage, without OVP, Suitable for Peptides (Green) : Amazon.de: Health & Personal Care



The GensuPen2 pen set bundles 5 needles (31G x 25 x 8 mm), a travel case and 3 sterile cartridges, with dosing from 1-60 IU and no OVP, in Green, on Amazon.de.

peptidesupplies.de



View attachment 271



Captains Peptide Supplies & Accessories





View attachment 272


t.me
Last time I looked, the whole lot was showing as available again
Cheers for that, a Convipen plus a couple of other bits are already headed my way 🤩
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

kilimci33 said:

Hi all, I'm in the EU and want to move from Syringes over to Injection Pens. The plan was Gansulin pens off Aliexpress, but they don't come cheap (around 55 € each) - I can live with that cost, though I did want to ask whether you'd point me at anything else instead. It has to be ordereable from inside the EU. Is the Gansulin pen simply the answer, no second thoughts, or is there better?

One more thing on Gansulin: there seem to be several sellers, yet every one of them has a low order number and hardly any comments. How do you tell whether you're getting the real one?
No affiliation, just a fan of theirs. They've got a restock coming shortly.




Insulin Pen / GensuPen2 Set with 5 Standard Needles 31G x 25 x 8 mm a Travel Case and 3 Sterile Cartridges, Precise 1-60 IU Dosage, without OVP, Suitable for Peptides (Green) : Amazon.de: Health & Personal Care



The GensuPen2 pen set bundles 5 needles (31G x 25 x 8 mm), a travel case and 3 sterile cartridges, with dosing from 1-60 IU and no OVP, in Green, on Amazon.de.

peptidesupplies.de



View attachment 271



Captains Peptide Supplies & Accessories





View attachment 272


t.me
Hope that's alright with you.

Count me as a fan too 👍
 

Attachments

  • 7bd4718dd9c0036e15c3509d9cc64131bea1b0b3eb66b429b1567fdff759a665.jpg
    7bd4718dd9c0036e15c3509d9cc64131bea1b0b3eb66b429b1567fdff759a665.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 7f3e38478d53875c1f35d67fc035067274bacf9df8285889ad04fb143dfdddd8.png
    7f3e38478d53875c1f35d67fc035067274bacf9df8285889ad04fb143dfdddd8.png
    1 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top