Where to get peptide labels for the Niimbot B2 Pro

rodrom82

Explorer
Joined
May 27, 2026
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
After finishing work and arriving home, a small brown parcel was there for me.

Once I opened it — Taadaa

A shiny, brand new Niimbot B2 Pro was staring back at me...

So now I'm looking for helpful label Templates. Free ones would be ideal.

I'm not really the creative type; my brain works better with systems, proccessies and mechanics..

I've heard there are Telegram group(s) dedicated to labels, but I haven't managed to locate them yet
 
deleted.user.27 said:

Alibaba has tons of that kind of thing. It's for labeling bottles and so on.
I was actually asking about label templates designed for Niimbot.

Still, someone did send me a link to the Telegram group.
 
f6027bbc0fea31ef4370ae55004e8c1a38b0bc4e0b0f714478646349284b3324.jpg




Labels for B21 Pro



NIIMBOT Label Printers for Home & Business — shop mini thermal printers & portable label makers from the NIIMBOT Offical store. Inkless and affordable price.

5c0edd4ae96120a3582f95eaf355254f53fc0f17ac99b6a52c80d2ba994b609d.png



niimbots.com

b2 pro labels can be found at this link
 
Alex_9327 said:

View attachment 10271



Labels for B21 Pro



NIIMBOT Label Printers for Home & Business — shop mini thermal printers & portable label makers from the NIIMBOT Offical store. Inkless and affordable price.

View attachment 10272


niimbots.com

b2 pro labels can be found at this link

my ordered labels, it seems, will end up being a pricey batch

2 of them cost me 13 euro

shipping came to 6 euro

import tax: 3 euro

TAX: 6 euro

plus FEDEX slapped on a 12 euro administration fee

so all in, 2 rolls of small round labels set me back 40 euro ....

on the bright side, those 400 round labels should cover quite a few orders...
 

Attachments

  • f6027bbc0fea31ef4370ae55004e8c1a38b0bc4e0b0f714478646349284b3324.jpg
    f6027bbc0fea31ef4370ae55004e8c1a38b0bc4e0b0f714478646349284b3324.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 5c0edd4ae96120a3582f95eaf355254f53fc0f17ac99b6a52c80d2ba994b609d.png
    5c0edd4ae96120a3582f95eaf355254f53fc0f17ac99b6a52c80d2ba994b609d.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 2
rodrom82 said:

Alex_9327 said:

View attachment 10271



Labels for B21 Pro



NIIMBOT Label Printers for Home & Business — shop mini thermal printers & portable label makers from the NIIMBOT Offical store. Inkless and affordable price.

View attachment 10272


niimbots.com

b2 pro labels can be found at this link

my ordered labels, it seems, will end up being a pricey batch

2 of them cost me 13 euro

shipping came to 6 euro

import tax: 3 euro

TAX: 6 euro

plus FEDEX slapped on a 12 euro administration fee

so all in, 2 rolls of small round labels set me back 40 euro ....

on the bright side, those 400 round labels should cover quite a few orders...
What really gets me is FEDEX, not the taxes.🙁
 
yea, that's right. still grateful for the tip.

next time I order, I'll set up a Fedex expense account so that fee doesn't hit again.
 
rodrom82 said:

yea, that's right. still grateful for the tip.

next time I order, I'll set up a Fedex expense account so that fee doesn't hit again.
Glad you got that sorted out! 😄 Have fun with your labels!
 
Back
Top