Where to Find Legit BAC Water in the UK

peptidepower77

Explorer
Joined
Jun 26, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Barcelona
Does anyone know a source for BAC water in the UK that's legit and tested? A person I know who has long covid is looking to begin peptides, but she is completely terrified of using anything other than genuine BAC water. I told her that other BAC water, or even sterile water if necessary, carries pretty minimal risk, but she won't take the chance. Any ideas on where she could get some? Thanks.
 
I've used water from China previously. Due to pH differences, some peptides react poorly to it. Hospira has always worked fine for me and I still use it, but sourcing it is becoming tougher and pricier as the "researching" hobby keeps growing.
 
Vgpep keeps restocking fairly often, so just sign up for their mailing list. Can't say whether the cost will rise on the next batch, but if safety is the worry, £19 per bottle amounts to very little overall.
 
px1984 said:

Vgpep keeps restocking fairly often, so just sign up for their mailing list. Can't say whether the cost will rise on the next batch, but if safety is the worry, £19 per bottle amounts to very little overall.
I've ordered from them on 2 occasions. Delivery is fast, and since each bottle contains 30ml, it's definitely worth paying for the gold standard BAC water, despite the higher cost than what you'd see in certain other countries.
 
How long should a vial of THE "GOLD STANDARD" typically last once opened? And a follow-up — I take it the other brand remains a reliable backup choice?
 
PepperFan said:

How long should a vial of THE "GOLD STANDARD" typically last once opened? And a follow-up — I take it the other brand remains a reliable backup choice?
After opening, the maximum is 90 days. The official figure is 28 days, but testing has shown it remains good beyond that.
 
PepperFan said:

How long should a vial of THE "GOLD STANDARD" typically last once opened? And a follow-up — I take it the other brand remains a reliable backup choice?
The suggested storage duration is "until the vial is dry empty". Personally, I go through mine in 2-3 months, though I've heard of others stretching it far beyond that without any problems...naturally, this applies to Hospira, not some questionable water sold by vendors.
 
I've been relying on this particular source and it's worked flawlessly — I've combined Mots-c, Tesa, and Reta with it, and every time the mixture came out clear with no problems.

611b20d9a02cbe1b4ac1f0576e35f4d04f1834374f50b19a28ed3e853325f425.jpg



Bacteriostatic Water, Bac Water, UK.


Bacteriostatic Water, Bac Water, UK. Bacteriostatic Water and Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride available in 10ml & 30ml sizes. Starting at £4.49. The highest quality you can get.

sterile-solution.com
 
professorpeppy said:

BAC out of China works fine....
Across numerous threads here and on other platforms, vendor bac has come up repeatedly, and the prevailing view is to steer clear of it. Sterility failures have been detected more than once, along with elevated endotoxins, benzyl alcohol registering at 0%, and pH readings that don't stay consistent. Before you'd even think about turning to vendor bac, there are much better options available.
 
Phatmax said:

I've been relying on this particular source and it's worked flawlessly — I've combined Mots-c, Tesa, and Reta with it, and every time the mixture came out clear with no problems.

View attachment 10276


Bacteriostatic Water, Bac Water, UK.


Bacteriostatic Water, Bac Water, UK. Bacteriostatic Water and Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride available in 10ml & 30ml sizes. Starting at £4.49. The highest quality you can get.

sterile-solution.com
Is there a COA available for their water?
 

Attachments

  • 611b20d9a02cbe1b4ac1f0576e35f4d04f1834374f50b19a28ed3e853325f425.jpg
    611b20d9a02cbe1b4ac1f0576e35f4d04f1834374f50b19a28ed3e853325f425.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
Fostradamus said:

Phatmax said:

I've been relying on this particular source and it's worked flawlessly — I've combined Mots-c, Tesa, and Reta with it, and every time the mixture came out clear with no problems.

View attachment 10276


Bacteriostatic Water, Bac Water, UK.


Bacteriostatic Water, Bac Water, UK. Bacteriostatic Water and Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride available in 10ml & 30ml sizes. Starting at £4.49. The highest quality you can get.

sterile-solution.com
Is there a COA available for their water?
Actually, I've just sent them an email asking about it
 
Phatmax said:

Fostradamus said:

Phatmax said:

I've been relying on this particular source and it's worked flawlessly — I've combined Mots-c, Tesa, and Reta with it, and every time the mixture came out clear with no problems.

View attachment 10276


Bacteriostatic Water, Bac Water, UK.


Bacteriostatic Water, Bac Water, UK. Bacteriostatic Water and Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride available in 10ml & 30ml sizes. Starting at £4.49. The highest quality you can get.

sterile-solution.com
Is there a COA available for their water?
Actually, I've just sent them an email asking about it
Please share whatever response they give you.
 
Fostradamus said:

Phatmax said:

Fostradamus said:

Phatmax said:

I've been relying on this particular source and it's worked flawlessly — I've combined Mots-c, Tesa, and Reta with it, and every time the mixture came out clear with no problems.

View attachment 10276


Bacteriostatic Water, Bac Water, UK.


Bacteriostatic Water, Bac Water, UK. Bacteriostatic Water and Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride available in 10ml & 30ml sizes. Starting at £4.49. The highest quality you can get.

sterile-solution.com
Is there a COA available for their water?
Actually, I've just sent them an email asking about it
Please share whatever response they give you.
According to them, there’s no COA, though you’re welcome to run your own testing.
 
Phatmax said:

Fostradamus said:

Phatmax said:

Fostradamus said:

Phatmax said:

I've been relying on this particular source and it's worked flawlessly — I've combined Mots-c, Tesa, and Reta with it, and every time the mixture came out clear with no problems.

View attachment 10276


Bacteriostatic Water, Bac Water, UK.


Bacteriostatic Water, Bac Water, UK. Bacteriostatic Water and Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride available in 10ml & 30ml sizes. Starting at £4.49. The highest quality you can get.

sterile-solution.com
Is there a COA available for their water?
Actually, I've just sent them an email asking about it
Please share whatever response they give you.
According to them, there’s no COA, though you’re welcome to run your own testing.
That is comical. They're basically saying there are no COAs available for what they sell, yet you're welcome to shell out over $150 to get it tested on your own. 🤣

Suddenly £18 for Hospira from VGPeps looks like a bargain, doesn't it.
 
Fostradamus said:

Phatmax said:

Fostradamus said:

Phatmax said:

Fostradamus said:

Phatmax said:

I've been relying on this particular source and it's worked flawlessly — I've combined Mots-c, Tesa, and Reta with it, and every time the mixture came out clear with no problems.

View attachment 10276


Bacteriostatic Water, Bac Water, UK.


Bacteriostatic Water, Bac Water, UK. Bacteriostatic Water and Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride available in 10ml & 30ml sizes. Starting at £4.49. The highest quality you can get.

sterile-solution.com
Is there a COA available for their water?
Actually, I've just sent them an email asking about it
Please share whatever response they give you.
According to them, there’s no COA, though you’re welcome to run your own testing.
That is comical. They're basically saying there are no COAs available for what they sell, yet you're welcome to shell out over $150 to get it tested on your own. 🤣

Suddenly £18 for Hospira from VGPeps looks like a bargain, doesn't it.
At no point did I claim it was pricey, honestly, and I have purchased BAC from them. Still, this water has caused me zero problems, and I've been using it for months.
 
Phatmax said:

Fostradamus said:

Phatmax said:

Fostradamus said:

Phatmax said:

Fostradamus said:

Phatmax said:

I've been relying on this particular source and it's worked flawlessly — I've combined Mots-c, Tesa, and Reta with it, and every time the mixture came out clear with no problems.

View attachment 10276


Bacteriostatic Water, Bac Water, UK.


Bacteriostatic Water, Bac Water, UK. Bacteriostatic Water and Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride available in 10ml & 30ml sizes. Starting at £4.49. The highest quality you can get.

sterile-solution.com
Is there a COA available for their water?
Actually, I've just sent them an email asking about it
Please share whatever response they give you.
According to them, there’s no COA, though you’re welcome to run your own testing.
That is comical. They're basically saying there are no COAs available for what they sell, yet you're welcome to shell out over $150 to get it tested on your own. 🤣

Suddenly £18 for Hospira from VGPeps looks like a bargain, doesn't it.
At no point did I claim it was pricey, honestly, and I have purchased BAC from them. Still, this water has caused me zero problems, and I've been using it for months.
My bad, I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth about the cost. What I was getting at is that plenty of folks have been saying Hospira's price keeps climbing.

As long as you're satisfied with your current stuff, that's what counts.
 
Back
Top