Where to Find Injectable B12?

DragonOfTheSea

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Funny thing is, I've got kits for more than a dozen peptides and several group buys already submitted and waiting, yet I'm clueless about where to buy injectable B12 at grey market prices. What's the source for those vitamin injections? The only thing close on my suppliers' lists is Lipo-B12 shots.
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

Funny thing is, I've got kits for more than a dozen peptides and several group buys already submitted and waiting, yet I'm clueless about where to buy injectable B12 at grey market prices. What's the source for those vitamin injections? The only thing close on my suppliers' lists is Lipo-B12 shots.

Pharmaceutical-grade product from Korea

https://derma-solution.com/shop/injection/hycomin-inj-vitamin-b12/
 
CNCCurrency said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Funny thing is, I've got kits for more than a dozen peptides and several group buys already submitted and waiting, yet I'm clueless about where to buy injectable B12 at grey market prices. What's the source for those vitamin injections? The only thing close on my suppliers' lists is Lipo-B12 shots.

Pharmaceutical-grade product from Korea

https://derma-solution.com/shop/injection/hycomin-inj-vitamin-b12/
How do you feel about ampoules?

Reviews I've come across have been all over the place, yet I've remained curious about the way glass fragments are kept from mixing in?

Would a 27g needle alone be enough to prevent that?

That's the setup I rely on for IM glutathione drawn from a vial, so ampoules have always left me wondering based on what others have gone through.

@DragonOfTheSea hopefully I'm not derailing things here, but you might have an answer for this too.
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

Funny thing is, I've got kits for more than a dozen peptides and several group buys already submitted and waiting, yet I'm clueless about where to buy injectable B12 at grey market prices. What's the source for those vitamin injections? The only thing close on my suppliers' lists is Lipo-B12 shots.

I'm just wondering — what makes injectable preferable to taking it orally?
 
Skidude said:

CNCCurrency said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Funny thing is, I've got kits for more than a dozen peptides and several group buys already submitted and waiting, yet I'm clueless about where to buy injectable B12 at grey market prices. What's the source for those vitamin injections? The only thing close on my suppliers' lists is Lipo-B12 shots.

Pharmaceutical-grade product from Korea

https://derma-solution.com/shop/injection/hycomin-inj-vitamin-b12/
How do you feel about ampoules?

Reviews I've come across have been all over the place, yet I've remained curious about the way glass fragments are kept from mixing in?

Would a 27g needle alone be enough to prevent that?

That's the setup I rely on for IM glutathione drawn from a vial, so ampoules have always left me wondering based on what others have gone through.

@DragonOfTheSea hopefully I'm not derailing things here, but you might have an answer for this too.

There are needles built with filters for exactly this purpose. Look up "filter needles" and you'll find them.
 
AlexSilver said:

Skidude said:

CNCCurrency said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Funny thing is, I've got kits for more than a dozen peptides and several group buys already submitted and waiting, yet I'm clueless about where to buy injectable B12 at grey market prices. What's the source for those vitamin injections? The only thing close on my suppliers' lists is Lipo-B12 shots.

Pharmaceutical-grade product from Korea

https://derma-solution.com/shop/injection/hycomin-inj-vitamin-b12/
How do you feel about ampoules?

Reviews I've come across have been all over the place, yet I've remained curious about the way glass fragments are kept from mixing in?

Would a 27g needle alone be enough to prevent that?

That's the setup I rely on for IM glutathione drawn from a vial, so ampoules have always left me wondering based on what others have gone through.

@DragonOfTheSea hopefully I'm not derailing things here, but you might have an answer for this too.

There are needles built with filters for exactly this purpose. Look up "filter needles" and you'll find them.
I've come across those too, plus filter straws. I was checking out a 5 micron blunt option at roughly .57 each.

I'm curious what routine the regular users of these follow.

Have you worked with ampoules before?
 
Skidude said:

CNCCurrency said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Funny thing is, I've got kits for more than a dozen peptides and several group buys already submitted and waiting, yet I'm clueless about where to buy injectable B12 at grey market prices. What's the source for those vitamin injections? The only thing close on my suppliers' lists is Lipo-B12 shots.

Pharmaceutical-grade product from Korea

https://derma-solution.com/shop/injection/hycomin-inj-vitamin-b12/
How do you feel about ampoules?

Reviews I've come across have been all over the place, yet I've remained curious about the way glass fragments are kept from mixing in?

Would a 27g needle alone be enough to prevent that?

That's the setup I rely on for IM glutathione drawn from a vial, so ampoules have always left me wondering based on what others have gone through.

@DragonOfTheSea hopefully I'm not derailing things here, but you might have an answer for this too.

A few things come to mind- 1) Isn't it usually claimed that ampoules are made to shatter into bigger shards, so glass contamination isn't a concern? 2) When drawing with a 31g, what are the real odds of glass ending up in the syringe? 3) These ampoules contain 5mg each- that's far beyond what one use would require, so regardless you'd have to draw and store the rest- even at 1mg/day over 5 straight days. So why not simply draw it and filter it into a vial, just like with anything else?

No problem about the hijack.

woundcarping said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Funny thing is, I've got kits for more than a dozen peptides and several group buys already submitted and waiting, yet I'm clueless about where to buy injectable B12 at grey market prices. What's the source for those vitamin injections? The only thing close on my suppliers' lists is Lipo-B12 shots.

I'm just wondering — what makes injectable preferable to taking it orally?

Bioavailability and efficacy were on my mind. I have very little confidence in oral absorption of any nutrients..
 
My TRT doctor wrote me a script for it. With a good rx code, it's pretty inexpensive—just 25 bucks for 12 weeks. I get it at Walgreens.

Once a week, I do a sub q shot using a 30 gauge needle.
 
Skidude said:

AlexSilver said:

Skidude said:

CNCCurrency said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Funny thing is, I've got kits for more than a dozen peptides and several group buys already submitted and waiting, yet I'm clueless about where to buy injectable B12 at grey market prices. What's the source for those vitamin injections? The only thing close on my suppliers' lists is Lipo-B12 shots.

Pharmaceutical-grade product from Korea

https://derma-solution.com/shop/injection/hycomin-inj-vitamin-b12/
How do you feel about ampoules?

Reviews I've come across have been all over the place, yet I've remained curious about the way glass fragments are kept from mixing in?

Would a 27g needle alone be enough to prevent that?

That's the setup I rely on for IM glutathione drawn from a vial, so ampoules have always left me wondering based on what others have gone through.

@DragonOfTheSea hopefully I'm not derailing things here, but you might have an answer for this too.

There are needles built with filters for exactly this purpose. Look up "filter needles" and you'll find them.
I've come across those too, plus filter straws. I was checking out a 5 micron blunt option at roughly .57 each.

I'm curious what routine the regular users of these follow.

Have you worked with ampoules before?

Yep, years ago I went with b-12 ampoules. The idea is that while they generally snap off fairly cleanly, microscopic glass fragments can end up in the liquid, and you won't spot them. Can't hurt to play it safe.

Still, ampoules are a pain — way too much fuss.

These days I do a monthly shot of Durvet Maxi B-1000, plus methylated b complex taken orally every other day, skipping it during the week I pin, to help my methylation pathways. I used to take the oral version daily, but my b12 levels climbed too high.

So what's the point of injecting at all? The Durvet does the job well, wasn't expensive, and I've still got plenty left to finish. I really don't like wasting something that works.
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

Skidude said:

CNCCurrency said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Funny thing is, I've got kits for more than a dozen peptides and several group buys already submitted and waiting, yet I'm clueless about where to buy injectable B12 at grey market prices. What's the source for those vitamin injections? The only thing close on my suppliers' lists is Lipo-B12 shots.

Pharmaceutical-grade product from Korea

https://derma-solution.com/shop/injection/hycomin-inj-vitamin-b12/
How do you feel about ampoules?

Reviews I've come across have been all over the place, yet I've remained curious about the way glass fragments are kept from mixing in?

Would a 27g needle alone be enough to prevent that?

That's the setup I rely on for IM glutathione drawn from a vial, so ampoules have always left me wondering based on what others have gone through.

@DragonOfTheSea hopefully I'm not derailing things here, but you might have an answer for this too.

A few things come to mind- 1) Isn't it usually claimed that ampoules are made to shatter into bigger shards, so glass contamination isn't a concern? 2) When drawing with a 31g, what are the real odds of glass ending up in the syringe? 3) These ampoules contain 5mg each- that's far beyond what one use would require, so regardless you'd have to draw and store the rest- even at 1mg/day over 5 straight days. So why not simply draw it and filter it into a vial, just like with anything else?

No problem about the hijack.

woundcarping said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Funny thing is, I've got kits for more than a dozen peptides and several group buys already submitted and waiting, yet I'm clueless about where to buy injectable B12 at grey market prices. What's the source for those vitamin injections? The only thing close on my suppliers' lists is Lipo-B12 shots.

I'm just wondering — what makes injectable preferable to taking it orally?

Bioavailability and efficacy were on my mind. I have very little confidence in oral absorption of any nutrients..

What I’m saying is, we’ve got at minimum a few thousand years of written records indicating that taking things by mouth does a pretty solid job. And the fat I’ve been shedding certainly didn’t get there through a needle either 😂

After labs came back marginal, I began taking B12 and Folate last week. Also started D around January, since labs showed it was low. My D got to the level I was aiming for pretty fast; I’ve got labs coming up in a month, and at that point I’ll recheck my B and folate. 💊
 
Skidude said:

CNCCurrency said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Funny thing is, I've got kits for more than a dozen peptides and several group buys already submitted and waiting, yet I'm clueless about where to buy injectable B12 at grey market prices. What's the source for those vitamin injections? The only thing close on my suppliers' lists is Lipo-B12 shots.

Pharmaceutical-grade product from Korea

https://derma-solution.com/shop/injection/hycomin-inj-vitamin-b12/
How do you feel about ampoules?

Reviews I've come across have been all over the place, yet I've remained curious about the way glass fragments are kept from mixing in?

Would a 27g needle alone be enough to prevent that?

That's the setup I rely on for IM glutathione drawn from a vial, so ampoules have always left me wondering based on what others have gone through.

@DragonOfTheSea hopefully I'm not derailing things here, but you might have an answer for this too.
Across 100's of ampoules I've gone through, glass has never given me trouble. The only thing that gets annoying is occasionally the top won't snap off cleanly. When that happens, I slide a Bic pen cap over the tip to get more leverage, and I also stash a small jewelers file in my kit so I can score the amps that resist. Another worry of mine is the needle getting dulled while drawing, though swapping to a fresh needle takes care of that without much effort.
 
Skidude said:

AlexSilver said:

Skidude said:

CNCCurrency said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Funny thing is, I've got kits for more than a dozen peptides and several group buys already submitted and waiting, yet I'm clueless about where to buy injectable B12 at grey market prices. What's the source for those vitamin injections? The only thing close on my suppliers' lists is Lipo-B12 shots.

Pharmaceutical-grade product from Korea

https://derma-solution.com/shop/injection/hycomin-inj-vitamin-b12/
How do you feel about ampoules?

Reviews I've come across have been all over the place, yet I've remained curious about the way glass fragments are kept from mixing in?

Would a 27g needle alone be enough to prevent that?

That's the setup I rely on for IM glutathione drawn from a vial, so ampoules have always left me wondering based on what others have gone through.

@DragonOfTheSea hopefully I'm not derailing things here, but you might have an answer for this too.

There are needles built with filters for exactly this purpose. Look up "filter needles" and you'll find them.
I've come across those too, plus filter straws. I was checking out a 5 micron blunt option at roughly .57 each.

I'm curious what routine the regular users of these follow.

Have you worked with ampoules before?
I know this won't sound good, but glass filters are something I skip entirely. The majority of what I get from Russia, Eastern Europe, and Korea arrives in glass ampoules, and filtering each one just isn't something I can stay on top of.

My approach is to count on the needle avoiding any glass bits. Opening ampoules is second nature to me by now, so the dramatic shattering that would raise alarms almost never happens.

This isn't the right way to do things. Please don't copy my habits.
 
When it comes to ampoules, occasionally they refuse to snap off neatly. Still, if you take a blade and give the marked neck a swift scrape — on the side facing away from your push — they tend to come apart cleanly. Over time you develop a feel for whether one is going to break properly, but even the lightest touch of a blade is enough to make them break clean.
 
miameow said:

Skidude said:

AlexSilver said:

Skidude said:

CNCCurrency said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Funny thing is, I've got kits for more than a dozen peptides and several group buys already submitted and waiting, yet I'm clueless about where to buy injectable B12 at grey market prices. What's the source for those vitamin injections? The only thing close on my suppliers' lists is Lipo-B12 shots.

Pharmaceutical-grade product from Korea

https://derma-solution.com/shop/injection/hycomin-inj-vitamin-b12/
How do you feel about ampoules?

Reviews I've come across have been all over the place, yet I've remained curious about the way glass fragments are kept from mixing in?

Would a 27g needle alone be enough to prevent that?

That's the setup I rely on for IM glutathione drawn from a vial, so ampoules have always left me wondering based on what others have gone through.

@DragonOfTheSea hopefully I'm not derailing things here, but you might have an answer for this too.

There are needles built with filters for exactly this purpose. Look up "filter needles" and you'll find them.
I've come across those too, plus filter straws. I was checking out a 5 micron blunt option at roughly .57 each.

I'm curious what routine the regular users of these follow.

Have you worked with ampoules before?
I know this won't sound good, but glass filters are something I skip entirely. The majority of what I get from Russia, Eastern Europe, and Korea arrives in glass ampoules, and filtering each one just isn't something I can stay on top of.

My approach is to count on the needle avoiding any glass bits. Opening ampoules is second nature to me by now, so the dramatic shattering that would raise alarms almost never happens.

This isn't the right way to do things. Please don't copy my habits.
I've come across other people making that same point, though typically they're folks who bring some medical training or firsthand familiarity to it.

Honestly, it gives me a bit of pause, and I do value that kind of careful approach.
 
Yeah, those filters can really add up. I checked Amazon just now and they come out to roughly a dollar each, which is cheaper than I had assumed.
 
Back
Top