Where to find Fuan Pharma Glutathione consistently?

DunningKruger

Explorer
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Location
51st State
Hi everyone, this might be better suited for a DM, but does any vendor reliably stock the 1500mg Glutathione from Fuan Pharmaceutical? That one works best for me, and my supply is getting seriously low.

Zip, feel free to remove this if it shouldn't be posted. 👍
 
Right now I'm on Luthione from Korea, bought through meamoshop, and it's working well for me. The draw is far simpler because it lacks the brutal vacuum seal that comes with Fuan.
 
DunningKruger said:

Right now I'm on Luthione from Korea, bought through meamoshop, and it's working well for me. The draw is far simpler because it lacks the brutal vacuum seal that comes with Fuan.
My Fuan vial is nearly done, and I've got 10 Korean gtt set aside. Still, I'm considering finding a Fuan source as a backup.
 
islandtime50 said:

Yeah, I picked up luthione through a GB since the pink Korean option had already gone out of stock. Either way, they were both just 1200.
I've come across positive feedback for luthione... a lot of folks mention that pinkish glow.
 
DunningKruger said:

Right now I'm on Luthione from Korea, bought through meamoshop, and it's working well for me. The draw is far simpler because it lacks the brutal vacuum seal that comes with Fuan.
Could you also tell me your reconstitution method? Are you injecting intramuscularly or subcutaneously?
 
DunningKruger said:

Hi everyone, this might be better suited for a DM, but does any vendor reliably stock the 1500mg Glutathione from Fuan Pharmaceutical? That one works best for me, and my supply is getting seriously low.

Zip, feel free to remove this if it shouldn't be posted. 👍
Not long ago, I managed to obtain the 600mg version.
 
ceeboo said:

DunningKruger said:

Right now I'm on Luthione from Korea, bought through meamoshop, and it's working well for me. The draw is far simpler because it lacks the brutal vacuum seal that comes with Fuan.
Could you also tell me your reconstitution method? Are you injecting intramuscularly or subcutaneously?
1200mg vial reconstituted with 5ml bac. water, every dose 200mg (1ml/100iu), alternate days, IM, into the vastus lateralis.
 
Back
Top