Where to Buy Single Vials in the UK?

px1984

Explorer
Joined
May 13, 2026
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
I'm facing a shortfall before my BPC kits arrive from China.

Does anyone have positive experiences with UK-based single vials that I could purchase?
 
px1984 said:

I'm facing a shortfall before my BPC kits arrive from China.

Does anyone have positive experiences with UK-based single vials that I could purchase?
In the past, when I needed just 1 vial at a time, I went with Anglo Peptides and had a solid experience.
 
Fostradamus said:

px1984 said:

I'm facing a shortfall before my BPC kits arrive from China.

Does anyone have positive experiences with UK-based single vials that I could purchase?
In the past, when I needed just 1 vial at a time, I went with Anglo Peptides and had a solid experience.
Thanks — the Jano testing looks solid on paper, but it's odd that there are no reviews to be found anywhere
 
px1984 said:

Fostradamus said:

px1984 said:

I'm facing a shortfall before my BPC kits arrive from China.

Does anyone have positive experiences with UK-based single vials that I could purchase?
In the past, when I needed just 1 vial at a time, I went with Anglo Peptides and had a solid experience.
Thanks — the Jano testing looks solid on paper, but it's odd that there are no reviews to be found anywhere
That's odd. I could have sworn I came across reviews prior to placing my order, yet now they seem to have vanished.
 
Back
Top