Where to Buy Non-Pyrogenic Vials

DragonOfTheSea

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
I recently ran into conversations about sterile vials that brought up pyrogens. The idea being floated was that ordinary sterile vials (or at least vials advertised as sterile, if you don't put much faith in Amazon or Ali listings) fall short of non-pyrogenic / depyrogenated / pyrogen-free vials, since those don't just guarantee sterility but push it a step further.

That got my attention, so I looked into whether it holds up. Labs use this class of vial exclusively for things like endotoxin testing- so if I want zero doubt that my vials are sterile AF, this is what I should be buying.

With 8 kits already on the way and plans to eventually filter all of those peps into fresh vials, I was shopping. Only 1 publicly available company turned up making non-pyrogenic 3mL vials: FireGene. Orders and shipping quotes go through email. A set of 10 runs $9.90, but shipping came to $50, so I kept looking.

Then I came across AstorScientific, which carries the same FireGene vials at the identical per-set price, with shipping of just $25. I went for it. Split over 10 sets, that works out to only $1.24/vial plus 1000% peace of mind that my vials are sterile AF.

Not everyone needs this or will find it useful, but for anyone chasing that same peace of mind, I hope it helps.

TL;DR The most sterile vials you can buy are non-pyrogenic. You can get them for $9.90/set of 10 from AstorScientific. Direct product link: https://www.astorscientific.us/products/pyrogen-free-vials-aspfv003?variant=42717428908109
 
Just to confirm I've got this right — the listing mentions the vials being "endotoxin free," but that wouldn't remove endotoxins that are already in the peptide once it's inside the vial, right?

As for sterility worries when ordering through Amazon, I get it. From a video I saw, the idea is that the vials and their stoppers might be made "sterile," but sellers purchase each part in bulk and then put them together in a warehouse — that's where contamination could creep in, even while they still label it sterile.
 
ALK vials are the only ones I purchase



3465569e9c0843dc71ca9de22fd2e57a0018ec2e1b84c8a1d7bb72abd6acc93e.png




Search: 854 results found for "alk vials"





87b7f8a2f06cc5971911f5f7af324c274e3e19010545a729b559b4e30c4fe068.png



www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com
 
For depyrogenated vials, this is the lowest price I managed to locate. 2 mL and 5 mL sizes are offered, though 3 mL isn't among them.



d5b154c4e7821fe6df719d3e1848a95782080d72de45e2d8ee46f5c04fd0aee2.jpg




Ultra Spec Sterile 2ML (13mm neck) Clear Sealed Glass Vials



If you want the vials to arrive in sealed shrink wrap boxes, place orders in multiples of 25 Ultra Spec Sterile 2ML-13mm Clear Sealed Glass Vial, Qty 1 ULTRA SPEC sterile depyrogenated vials are assembled with Teflon coated non-latex chlorobutyl rubber stoppers (conforming with USP<381>) and vials...

87b7f8a2f06cc5971911f5f7af324c274e3e19010545a729b559b4e30c4fe068.png



www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com
 
MissAnthro said:

Just to confirm I've got this right — the listing mentions the vials being "endotoxin free," but that wouldn't remove endotoxins that are already in the peptide once it's inside the vial, right?

As for sterility worries when ordering through Amazon, I get it. From a video I saw, the idea is that the vials and their stoppers might be made "sterile," but sellers purchase each part in bulk and then put them together in a warehouse — that's where contamination could creep in, even while they still label it sterile.

Right — there's no safe method for that. What this really offers is a strong assurance that the work of reconstituting and filtering won't be ruined by introducing sterile solution into a non-sterile setting.

Chili777 said:

For depyrogenated vials, this is the lowest price I managed to locate. 2 mL and 5 mL sizes are offered, though 3 mL isn't among them.



View attachment 11799



Ultra Spec Sterile 2ML (13mm neck) Clear Sealed Glass Vials



If you want the vials to arrive in sealed shrink wrap boxes, place orders in multiples of 25 Ultra Spec Sterile 2ML-13mm Clear Sealed Glass Vial, Qty 1 ULTRA SPEC sterile depyrogenated vials are assembled with Teflon coated non-latex chlorobutyl rubber stoppers (conforming with USP<381>) and vials...

View attachment 11800


www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com

Yeah, I came across those too, but 2mL strikes me as less efficient, and 5mL is impractical for most of what I do because of the extra air space — plus both cost more.
 

Attachments

  • d5b154c4e7821fe6df719d3e1848a95782080d72de45e2d8ee46f5c04fd0aee2.jpg
    d5b154c4e7821fe6df719d3e1848a95782080d72de45e2d8ee46f5c04fd0aee2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 87b7f8a2f06cc5971911f5f7af324c274e3e19010545a729b559b4e30c4fe068.png
    87b7f8a2f06cc5971911f5f7af324c274e3e19010545a729b559b4e30c4fe068.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 2
Yes, I came across them too, though I think 2mL isn't as efficient, and for most of what I do, 5mL ends up being impractical because of all the extra air space—plus both sizes cost more.

To get a discount, I picked up 25 of each.
 

Attachments

  • 3465569e9c0843dc71ca9de22fd2e57a0018ec2e1b84c8a1d7bb72abd6acc93e.png
    3465569e9c0843dc71ca9de22fd2e57a0018ec2e1b84c8a1d7bb72abd6acc93e.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 87b7f8a2f06cc5971911f5f7af324c274e3e19010545a729b559b4e30c4fe068.png
    87b7f8a2f06cc5971911f5f7af324c274e3e19010545a729b559b4e30c4fe068.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 1
Chili777 said:

Yes, I came across them too, though I think 2mL isn't as efficient, and for most of what I do, 5mL ends up being impractical because of all the extra air space—plus both sizes cost more.

To get a discount, I picked up 25 of each.
Even so, with shipping factored in, each one cost over $1.24 😉
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

Chili777 said:

Yes, I came across them too, though I think 2mL isn't as efficient, and for most of what I do, 5mL ends up being impractical because of all the extra air space—plus both sizes cost more.

To get a discount, I picked up 25 of each.
Even so, with shipping factored in, each one cost over $1.24 😉
That seems solid. I'll remember them when I need to order again.
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

Do you deliberately spend more for amber glass? If that's the case, I can understand the advantage when the product is regularly hit by light, but assuming they're kept in an opaque, sealed container and area, what additional value do those 4x the price deliver?
Nope.. the only ones I purchase are the clear vials

Pricey, sure, but the peace of mind makes it worth it

My recommendation is ALK, since ThermoFisher carries them under their own label, which means the quality is excellent
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

I recently ran into conversations about sterile vials that brought up pyrogens. The idea being floated was that ordinary sterile vials (or at least vials advertised as sterile, if you don't put much faith in Amazon or Ali listings) fall short of non-pyrogenic / depyrogenated / pyrogen-free vials, since those don't just guarantee sterility but push it a step further.

That got my attention, so I looked into whether it holds up. Labs use this class of vial exclusively for things like endotoxin testing- so if I want zero doubt that my vials are sterile AF, this is what I should be buying.

With 8 kits already on the way and plans to eventually filter all of those peps into fresh vials, I was shopping. Only 1 publicly available company turned up making non-pyrogenic 3mL vials: FireGene. Orders and shipping quotes go through email. A set of 10 runs $9.90, but shipping came to $50, so I kept looking.

Then I came across AstorScientific, which carries the same FireGene vials at the identical per-set price, with shipping of just $25. I went for it. Split over 10 sets, that works out to only $1.24/vial plus 1000% peace of mind that my vials are sterile AF.

Not everyone needs this or will find it useful, but for anyone chasing that same peace of mind, I hope it helps.

TL;DR The most sterile vials you can buy are non-pyrogenic. You can get them for $9.90/set of 10 from AstorScientific. Direct product link: https://www.astorscientific.us/products/pyrogen-free-vials-aspfv003?variant=42717428908109
So then, for 8kits or 80 vials, what does that include?
 

Attachments

  • 3465569e9c0843dc71ca9de22fd2e57a0018ec2e1b84c8a1d7bb72abd6acc93e.png
    3465569e9c0843dc71ca9de22fd2e57a0018ec2e1b84c8a1d7bb72abd6acc93e.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 87b7f8a2f06cc5971911f5f7af324c274e3e19010545a729b559b4e30c4fe068.png
    87b7f8a2f06cc5971911f5f7af324c274e3e19010545a729b559b4e30c4fe068.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 2
Chili777 said:

Yes, I came across them too, though I think 2mL isn't as efficient, and for most of what I do, 5mL ends up being impractical because of all the extra air space—plus both sizes cost more.

To get a discount, I picked up 25 of each.
after you reconstitute, will the 2ml hold the pep?
 
fatty33 said:

Chili777 said:

Yes, I came across them too, though I think 2mL isn't as efficient, and for most of what I do, 5mL ends up being impractical because of all the extra air space—plus both sizes cost more.

To get a discount, I picked up 25 of each.
after you reconstitute, will the 2ml hold the pep?
In my case, that works. My injection amounts stay small, and I only ever reconstitute with up to 2 mL of BAC — the exception being KLOW or GHK-Cu, which I put into 5 ml vials.
 
Chili777 said:

fatty33 said:

Chili777 said:

Yes, I came across them too, though I think 2mL isn't as efficient, and for most of what I do, 5mL ends up being impractical because of all the extra air space—plus both sizes cost more.

To get a discount, I picked up 25 of each.
after you reconstitute, will the 2ml hold the pep?
In my case, that works. My injection amounts stay small, and I only ever reconstitute with up to 2 mL of BAC — the exception being KLOW or GHK-Cu, which I put into 5 ml vials.
awesome, appreciate it. I wasn't sure how much space it'd take up once I put in bac water, and figured 2ml wouldn't be enough
 
BNLFL said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

I recently ran into conversations about sterile vials that brought up pyrogens. The idea being floated was that ordinary sterile vials (or at least vials advertised as sterile, if you don't put much faith in Amazon or Ali listings) fall short of non-pyrogenic / depyrogenated / pyrogen-free vials, since those don't just guarantee sterility but push it a step further.

That got my attention, so I looked into whether it holds up. Labs use this class of vial exclusively for things like endotoxin testing- so if I want zero doubt that my vials are sterile AF, this is what I should be buying.

With 8 kits already on the way and plans to eventually filter all of those peps into fresh vials, I was shopping. Only 1 publicly available company turned up making non-pyrogenic 3mL vials: FireGene. Orders and shipping quotes go through email. A set of 10 runs $9.90, but shipping came to $50, so I kept looking.

Then I came across AstorScientific, which carries the same FireGene vials at the identical per-set price, with shipping of just $25. I went for it. Split over 10 sets, that works out to only $1.24/vial plus 1000% peace of mind that my vials are sterile AF.

Not everyone needs this or will find it useful, but for anyone chasing that same peace of mind, I hope it helps.

TL;DR The most sterile vials you can buy are non-pyrogenic. You can get them for $9.90/set of 10 from AstorScientific. Direct product link: https://www.astorscientific.us/products/pyrogen-free-vials-aspfv003?variant=42717428908109
So then, for 8kits or 80 vials, what does that include?

GHK-cu 100

then KPV 10 x2

then Epitalon 50

CJC-1295 no DAC 5 alongside Ipamorelin 5

DSIP 10

and Reta 40 x2

🙂
 
Back
Top