Where to buy Easy Touch luer lock syringes?

Gr33dyOctopus

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Federal way wa
A while ago I picked up a whole case of Easy Touch 31g syringes, though the place I got them from slips my mind. Those aren't what I'm after now, though.

What I'm looking for (ideally Easy Touch) is luer lock syringes: a 29g tip for injecting, plus a bigger tip for pulling up oils.

Any recommendations for a reliable site where I can get all 3 of these? Thanks!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

A while ago I picked up a whole case of Easy Touch 31g syringes, though the place I got them from slips my mind. Those aren't what I'm after now, though.

What I'm looking for (ideally Easy Touch) is luer lock syringes: a 29g tip for injecting, plus a bigger tip for pulling up oils.

Any recommendations for a reliable site where I can get all 3 of these? Thanks!
Amazon is where I get mine.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

A while ago I picked up a whole case of Easy Touch 31g syringes, though the place I got them from slips my mind. Those aren't what I'm after now, though.

What I'm looking for (ideally Easy Touch) is luer lock syringes: a 29g tip for injecting, plus a bigger tip for pulling up oils.

Any recommendations for a reliable site where I can get all 3 of these? Thanks!
Amazon is where I get mine.
That went smoothly. Thanks, I'm on it. This thread can probably be closed now. 🫶

Actually, hold on—I'm also after the easy touch syringe needle tips, and they aren't showing up there. Any links?
 
e689aa45bdedf3aaf76ebe386536f5d5bd28aa1e021a539d660224d7b000a9b0.png




EasyTouch Insulin Syringes with Needle



Vitality Medical carries EasyTouch Insulin Syringes with Needle across all gauge sizes. Built for accuracy, comfort, and dependability. Get quick delivery and affordable pricing.

e8afc983c2b61b3c59db0f3d0d834976a5418290e9e44360ee0b3aebfc3096b4.png



www.vitalitymedical.com
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

A while ago I picked up a whole case of Easy Touch 31g syringes, though the place I got them from slips my mind. Those aren't what I'm after now, though.

What I'm looking for (ideally Easy Touch) is luer lock syringes: a 29g tip for injecting, plus a bigger tip for pulling up oils.

Any recommendations for a reliable site where I can get all 3 of these? Thanks!
For reconstitution and filtering purposes only, I get Nipro luer lok syringes and needles from Medical Lab Supplies, a Florida-based company.
 
You all are amazing. Thanks a ton! Vitality is the one I went with for my case, I recall now, they already have my details on file when I look there, thank you thank you thank you
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

You all are amazing. Thanks a ton! Vitality is the one I went with for my case, I recall now, they already have my details on file when I look there, thank you thank you thank you
Through Vitality I obtain ET, similar to woundcarping, yet luer lock items weren't listed there.
 
Back
Top