Like the title says, I'm completely lost about what's happening
My setup is a pen plus cartridges. Into 34mg Tirz I put 2mg H bac, and each time I run it through the calculator to confirm. I turn the dial and my husband verifies the unit I'm on (so it's not as if I'm doing arbitrary things). I also kept a list, and 25mg of this got used up but the vial was empty, so I switched to the 2nd vial. During that stretch I put together 2 carts, 1 at a time, and filtered each one.
My R did the same thing. I mixed 1ml into 10mg. I made 3 vials at a time, 1 by 1, exactly the same way. The 1st vial made it to 7mg, and now this 2nd one was already empty today after only 5.5mg. I'm completely lost about what's happening
A tip is never left in, ever (so nothing is leaking or evaporating). Every time I use a new one and throw it away.
Is anyone else running into this?
My setup is a pen plus cartridges. Into 34mg Tirz I put 2mg H bac, and each time I run it through the calculator to confirm. I turn the dial and my husband verifies the unit I'm on (so it's not as if I'm doing arbitrary things). I also kept a list, and 25mg of this got used up but the vial was empty, so I switched to the 2nd vial. During that stretch I put together 2 carts, 1 at a time, and filtered each one.
My R did the same thing. I mixed 1ml into 10mg. I made 3 vials at a time, 1 by 1, exactly the same way. The 1st vial made it to 7mg, and now this 2nd one was already empty today after only 5.5mg. I'm completely lost about what's happening
A tip is never left in, ever (so nothing is leaking or evaporating). Every time I use a new one and throw it away.
Is anyone else running into this?