Where can Survo be purchased?

Gwynhwyfar

Explorer
Joined
Dec 14, 2025
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
BY
I looked through a few price lists, yet I did not see any sellers offering it. Does anyone have suggestions? A couple of the vendors I have dealt with in the past are quite small.
 
My 'Dear' in China had it listed on their price sheet, yet after I tried to order a 10mg kit, they told me "we don't have any , nobody orders it!"

Hmm...
 
The only time I gave it a shot, I ended up getting a single vial from a domestic peptide seller, since none of the vendors I reached out to carried it.

It didn’t seem to have much of an effect, so I moved on to cagri. That one vial set me back roughly £160 for 10mg, which stung considering I’d paid the same amount for a 60mg Tirz kit!
 
gunmetal1991 said:

The only time I gave it a shot, I ended up getting a single vial from a domestic peptide seller, since none of the vendors I reached out to carried it.

It didn’t seem to have much of an effect, so I moved on to cagri. That one vial set me back roughly £160 for 10mg, which stung considering I’d paid the same amount for a 60mg Tirz kit!

Ouch! Thinking back to when I first entered the grey market GLP1 scene, I shelled out absurd sums for tirz. Thankful I came across places like this one to steer me!

Personally, I really enjoy stacking survo with tirz. It boosts my appetite suppression, and my waistline has been shrinking steadily ever since I began. That said, the effect isn't as strong as when I first started tirz.

From what I've seen, certain china warehouses run by the distributors listed on this site do carry them, but I haven't come across any USA warehouses that stock them.
 
Devilseye said:

gunmetal1991 said:

The only time I gave it a shot, I ended up getting a single vial from a domestic peptide seller, since none of the vendors I reached out to carried it.

It didn’t seem to have much of an effect, so I moved on to cagri. That one vial set me back roughly £160 for 10mg, which stung considering I’d paid the same amount for a 60mg Tirz kit!

Ouch! Thinking back to when I first entered the grey market GLP1 scene, I shelled out absurd sums for tirz. Thankful I came across places like this one to steer me!

Personally, I really enjoy stacking survo with tirz. It boosts my appetite suppression, and my waistline has been shrinking steadily ever since I began. That said, the effect isn't as strong as when I first started tirz.

From what I've seen, certain china warehouses run by the distributors listed on this site do carry them, but I haven't come across any USA warehouses that stock them.
Survo is typically stocked in Uther's US warehouse. A 10-mg kit runs about $200, which is fairly reasonable, and the vendor's testing showed 11+ mg. There is no shipping charge, and payment must be made in crypto.

Even at $1.70 per mg for survo, you are still paying over $1 more per mg compared with reta — roughly triple the cost, if not higher.
 
Calm Logic said:

Devilseye said:

gunmetal1991 said:

The only time I gave it a shot, I ended up getting a single vial from a domestic peptide seller, since none of the vendors I reached out to carried it.

It didn’t seem to have much of an effect, so I moved on to cagri. That one vial set me back roughly £160 for 10mg, which stung considering I’d paid the same amount for a 60mg Tirz kit!

Ouch! Thinking back to when I first entered the grey market GLP1 scene, I shelled out absurd sums for tirz. Thankful I came across places like this one to steer me!

Personally, I really enjoy stacking survo with tirz. It boosts my appetite suppression, and my waistline has been shrinking steadily ever since I began. That said, the effect isn't as strong as when I first started tirz.

From what I've seen, certain china warehouses run by the distributors listed on this site do carry them, but I haven't come across any USA warehouses that stock them.
Survo is typically stocked in Uther's US warehouse. A 10-mg kit runs about $200, which is fairly reasonable, and the vendor's testing showed 11+ mg. There is no shipping charge, and payment must be made in crypto.

Even at $1.70 per mg for survo, you are still paying over $1 more per mg compared with reta — roughly triple the cost, if not higher.
That's right. But with reta, my skin itches like mad — something that doesn't happen on survo. While on reta I kept scratching my legs nonstop. It drove me nuts. So in this specific situation, paying extra is worth it to me.
 
Gwynhwyfar said:

I looked through a few price lists, yet I did not see any sellers offering it. Does anyone have suggestions? A couple of the vendors I have dealt with in the past are quite small.
I've been curious about giving Survo a shot — did you ever buy any and test it out? If you did, what did you think?
 
If you mean Tracy from QSC:

Meso Forum said:


Can't you remember what an asshole Tracy is? Can't you remember when they threatened to dox people for complaining (legit complaints)? Didn't they even actually dox a source too one time? Can't you remember that they got "busted" but then sold the products 8 months after, the products other customers already paid for? The slow change of narrative of how they promised to pay people back, to finally stfu and just buy shit from me again.

Click to expand...
Aavant, a US-based domestic seller, offers a 5-mg kit of survo for $75. (Two TG groups go by the name Aavant. The one with 15,838 members is legitimate. The one with 7,622 members appears to be a scam.)
 
ContainHer said:

Gwynhwyfar said:

I looked through a few price lists, yet I did not see any sellers offering it. Does anyone have suggestions? A couple of the vendors I have dealt with in the past are quite small.
I've been curious about giving Survo a shot — did you ever buy any and test it out? If you did, what did you think?
No, I don't possess any. I've begun using Reta to observe the outcome
 
Calm Logic said:

If you mean Tracy from QSC:

Meso Forum said:


Can't you remember what an asshole Tracy is? Can't you remember when they threatened to dox people for complaining (legit complaints)? Didn't they even actually dox a source too one time? Can't you remember that they got "busted" but then sold the products 8 months after, the products other customers already paid for? The slow change of narrative of how they promised to pay people back, to finally stfu and just buy shit from me again.

Click to expand...
Aavant, a US-based domestic seller, offers a 5-mg kit of survo for $75. (Two TG groups go by the name Aavant. The one with 15,838 members is legitimate. The one with 7,622 members appears to be a scam.)
Right, I’m not a buyer myself, but a price list was forwarded to me and that’s where I spotted it.
 
Calm Logic said:

If you mean Tracy from QSC:

Meso Forum said:


Can't you remember what an asshole Tracy is? Can't you remember when they threatened to dox people for complaining (legit complaints)? Didn't they even actually dox a source too one time? Can't you remember that they got "busted" but then sold the products 8 months after, the products other customers already paid for? The slow change of narrative of how they promised to pay people back, to finally stfu and just buy shit from me again.

Click to expand...
Aavant, a US-based domestic seller, offers a 5-mg kit of survo for $75. (Two TG groups go by the name Aavant. The one with 15,838 members is legitimate. The one with 7,622 members appears to be a scam.)
What led you to their TG?
 
Ticks said:

Calm Logic said:

If you mean Tracy from QSC:

Meso Forum said:


Can't you remember what an asshole Tracy is? Can't you remember when they threatened to dox people for complaining (legit complaints)? Didn't they even actually dox a source too one time? Can't you remember that they got "busted" but then sold the products 8 months after, the products other customers already paid for? The slow change of narrative of how they promised to pay people back, to finally stfu and just buy shit from me again.

Click to expand...
Aavant, a US-based domestic seller, offers a 5-mg kit of survo for $75. (Two TG groups go by the name Aavant. The one with 15,838 members is legitimate. The one with 7,622 members appears to be a scam.)
What led you to their TG?
Aavant no longer has inventory. PGB currently offers 12mg at 225.
 
toologic said:

Ticks said:

Calm Logic said:

If you mean Tracy from QSC:

Meso Forum said:


Can't you remember what an asshole Tracy is? Can't you remember when they threatened to dox people for complaining (legit complaints)? Didn't they even actually dox a source too one time? Can't you remember that they got "busted" but then sold the products 8 months after, the products other customers already paid for? The slow change of narrative of how they promised to pay people back, to finally stfu and just buy shit from me again.

Click to expand...
Aavant, a US-based domestic seller, offers a 5-mg kit of survo for $75. (Two TG groups go by the name Aavant. The one with 15,838 members is legitimate. The one with 7,622 members appears to be a scam.)
What led you to their TG?
Aavant no longer has inventory. PGB currently offers 12mg at 225.
Aavant's initial release only included reta and tirz. Survo (along with Maz) is slated for the second drop. There's been a delay, but since it hasn't launched yet, it was never sold out. Even so, they tend to sell out within hours, so you'll need to stay alert.
 
Gwynhwyfar said:

I looked through a few price lists, yet I did not see any sellers offering it. Does anyone have suggestions? A couple of the vendors I have dealt with in the past are quite small.
I gave that and maz a shot, but honestly Reta and tirz gave me better results.
 
Back
Top