Where can I purchase GensuPen 2 in the UK?

sa12uk

Explorer
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
South Wales, UK
I'm completely new to pens and don't know where to begin with them. Up to now, I've only ever used insulin syringes.

From what I've seen while browsing, the GensuPen 2 seems to get positive feedback. I'd like to hear what members here think, or if there are other options, and if possible where the pen can be bought.

Thanks!
 
sa12uk said:

I'm completely new to pens and don't know where to begin with them. Up to now, I've only ever used insulin syringes.

From what I've seen while browsing, the GensuPen 2 seems to get positive feedback. I'd like to hear what members here think, or if there are other options, and if possible where the pen can be bought.

Thanks!
It'll probably come down to how each person performs. For what it's worth, these have worked well for me...




GXZ Health V3 Reusable Injection Pen, Crimson Red — via Amazon



On Amazon.com you'll find the GXZ Health V3 pen in Crimson Red, ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualifying orders

www.amazon.com

plus these..




GLUCO-CARE Plus Pen Tips — 33G x 4mm, 100/bx, universal fit, extra thin-wall, via Amazon



The pen tips are GLUCO-CARE Plus — from Amazon.com, 33G x 4mm, 100/bx, universal fit, flat base, extra thin-wall, ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualifying orders

www.amazon.com

best of luck
 
DjJoshua said:

sa12uk said:

I'm completely new to pens and don't know where to begin with them. Up to now, I've only ever used insulin syringes.

From what I've seen while browsing, the GensuPen 2 seems to get positive feedback. I'd like to hear what members here think, or if there are other options, and if possible where the pen can be bought.

Thanks!
It'll probably come down to how each person performs. For what it's worth, these have worked well for me...




GXZ Health V3 Reusable Injection Pen, Crimson Red — via Amazon



On Amazon.com you'll find the GXZ Health V3 pen in Crimson Red, ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualifying orders

www.amazon.com

plus these..




GLUCO-CARE Plus Pen Tips — 33G x 4mm, 100/bx, universal fit, extra thin-wall, via Amazon



The pen tips are GLUCO-CARE Plus — from Amazon.com, 33G x 4mm, 100/bx, universal fit, flat base, extra thin-wall, ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualifying orders

www.amazon.com

best of luck
Wow, 31g is completely imperceptible to me. I'll grab a pack of these pen needles too, just because 🤣
 
Estarossa19 said:

DjJoshua said:

sa12uk said:

I'm completely new to pens and don't know where to begin with them. Up to now, I've only ever used insulin syringes.

From what I've seen while browsing, the GensuPen 2 seems to get positive feedback. I'd like to hear what members here think, or if there are other options, and if possible where the pen can be bought.

Thanks!
It'll probably come down to how each person performs. For what it's worth, these have worked well for me...




GXZ Health V3 Reusable Injection Pen, Crimson Red — via Amazon



On Amazon.com you'll find the GXZ Health V3 pen in Crimson Red, ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualifying orders

www.amazon.com

plus these..




GLUCO-CARE Plus Pen Tips — 33G x 4mm, 100/bx, universal fit, extra thin-wall, via Amazon



The pen tips are GLUCO-CARE Plus — from Amazon.com, 33G x 4mm, 100/bx, universal fit, flat base, extra thin-wall, ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualifying orders

www.amazon.com

best of luck
Wow, 31g is completely imperceptible to me. I'll grab a pack of these pen needles too, just because 🤣
When one of my in laws gave it a go for the first time, they assumed it hadn't worked since there was zero sensation.. what I'd suggest is taking the cover/cap off and watching the juice vanish a few time so you can actually SEE with your own eyes that it's doing its job lol..

.
3b0cc2a8d2c931ca46b9841729e79265e9ab6ea88465b21863b1c1355f0b1d04.gif
 
Back
Top