Where can I find a Grey Product list or function?

SecretMission

Explorer
Joined
Jul 16, 2026
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Springfield, AR US
I believed I had seen a roster of grey products along with what they do, yet I cannot locate it anywhere. For instance, I want to put GKH-CU side by side with CJC-1295 without DAC. Such as which advantages they deliver. Essentially which advantages suit an elderly woman, is there anything that might assist with better eyesight, and so on
 
You can find quite a few resources on the web that catalog peptides alongside what they do.




Peptide Reconstitution Calculator | HowMuchBacWater.com



Work out in seconds the volume of bacteriostatic water needed for any peptide vial. It's a no-cost utility covering BPC-157, Semaglutide, TB-500, Tirzepatide and others.

7e523f16ae7da359d6a0838c1aae7ec61dafb76c55af34105890158aba7965e3.png



howmuchbacwater.com
 
SecretMission said:

I believed I had seen a roster of grey products along with what they do, yet I cannot locate it anywhere. For instance, I want to put GKH-CU side by side with CJC-1295 without DAC. Such as which advantages they deliver. Essentially which advantages suit an elderly woman, is there anything that might assist with better eyesight, and so on
Give this site a look — it has a lot of useful information'

https://pep-pedia.org/browse
 
SecretMission said:

I believed I had seen a roster of grey products along with what they do, yet I cannot locate it anywhere. For instance, I want to put GKH-CU side by side with CJC-1295 without DAC. Such as which advantages they deliver. Essentially which advantages suit an elderly woman, is there anything that might assist with better eyesight, and so on
Let me address just what you asked. GHK-Cu and CJC1295-No dac cannot be compared. The reason is that GHK-Cu is mainly a cosmetic peptide, used with the goal of improving skin, whereas CJC1295 serves muscle growth. It acts like GHRH, so your body makes more GH, and when combined with training the result is greater muscle improvement.

You could use AI to obtain a list of the most common research only peptides along with what they are used for.
 

Attachments

  • 7e523f16ae7da359d6a0838c1aae7ec61dafb76c55af34105890158aba7965e3.png
    7e523f16ae7da359d6a0838c1aae7ec61dafb76c55af34105890158aba7965e3.png
    329.6 KB · Views: 2
skaylife said:

SecretMission said:

I believed I had seen a roster of grey products along with what they do, yet I cannot locate it anywhere. For instance, I want to put GKH-CU side by side with CJC-1295 without DAC. Such as which advantages they deliver. Essentially which advantages suit an elderly woman, is there anything that might assist with better eyesight, and so on
Let me address just what you asked. GHK-Cu and CJC1295-No dac cannot be compared. The reason is that GHK-Cu is mainly a cosmetic peptide, used with the goal of improving skin, whereas CJC1295 serves muscle growth. It acts like GHRH, so your body makes more GH, and when combined with training the result is greater muscle improvement.

You could use AI to obtain a list of the most common research only peptides along with what they are used for.
Thanks, I'll check that out. I believe I have a list from a Grey center, but I can't locate where I put it or I just saw it and didn't save it
 
CNCCurrency said:

SecretMission said:

I believed I had seen a roster of grey products along with what they do, yet I cannot locate it anywhere. For instance, I want to put GKH-CU side by side with CJC-1295 without DAC. Such as which advantages they deliver. Essentially which advantages suit an elderly woman, is there anything that might assist with better eyesight, and so on
Give this site a look — it has a lot of useful information'

https://pep-pedia.org/browse
Yes, thank you so much!
 

Attachments

  • 399196ad46f11989fb3ace41615d22ceb0f1802295592bbe0e63b7d82afc843e.webp
    399196ad46f11989fb3ace41615d22ceb0f1802295592bbe0e63b7d82afc843e.webp
    622 bytes · Views: 3
AI-generated junk is everywhere, and I'm still fairly new to this myself, but solid resources do exist. My advice: don't put your faith in just 1 source. Gather several, check them against each other, and form your own view. Here's how I usually work through it:

What is it supposed to do?

Do clinical studies exist? If they do, go through a few

Has anyone pulled the data/protocol together in 1 place?

Does that match what the clinical findings show?

When I first looked into Tesa, this played out for me. Some claimed 0.5mg was enough, others said as much as 5mg was acceptable, yet the clinical data points to 2mg without titration. Certain places suggested 5 days on and 2 days off, while every piece of clinical data I saw said 7 days on for 3 months, then 1 month off. As I said, there is a LOT out there.
 
Pepperboi said:

AI-generated junk is everywhere, and I'm still fairly new to this myself, but solid resources do exist. My advice: don't put your faith in just 1 source. Gather several, check them against each other, and form your own view. Here's how I usually work through it:

What is it supposed to do?

Do clinical studies exist? If they do, go through a few

Has anyone pulled the data/protocol together in 1 place?

Does that match what the clinical findings show?

When I first looked into Tesa, this played out for me. Some claimed 0.5mg was enough, others said as much as 5mg was acceptable, yet the clinical data points to 2mg without titration. Certain places suggested 5 days on and 2 days off, while every piece of clinical data I saw said 7 days on for 3 months, then 1 month off. As I said, there is a LOT out there.
Yes, I typically treat clinical dosing as a ceiling—this applies to tesa, TA-1, SS-31, and PT-141.

When it comes to SS-31, the brand-name Forzinity caps out at 40 mg/day. That would run very expensive.



Naturally, tesa has no approved dosing outside of addressing "excess abdominal (visceral) fat accumulation in HIV-infected patients with lipodystrophy." So some people want to experiment with lower amounts, such as 1 mg, because tesa costs so much or because they want to keep IGF-1 in a fairly normal range.
 
Calm Logic said:

Pepperboi said:

AI-generated junk is everywhere, and I'm still fairly new to this myself, but solid resources do exist. My advice: don't put your faith in just 1 source. Gather several, check them against each other, and form your own view. Here's how I usually work through it:

What is it supposed to do?

Do clinical studies exist? If they do, go through a few

Has anyone pulled the data/protocol together in 1 place?

Does that match what the clinical findings show?

When I first looked into Tesa, this played out for me. Some claimed 0.5mg was enough, others said as much as 5mg was acceptable, yet the clinical data points to 2mg without titration. Certain places suggested 5 days on and 2 days off, while every piece of clinical data I saw said 7 days on for 3 months, then 1 month off. As I said, there is a LOT out there.
Yes, I typically treat clinical dosing as a ceiling—this applies to tesa, TA-1, SS-31, and PT-141.

When it comes to SS-31, the brand-name Forzinity caps out at 40 mg/day. That would run very expensive.



Naturally, tesa has no approved dosing outside of addressing "excess abdominal (visceral) fat accumulation in HIV-infected patients with lipodystrophy." So some people want to experiment with lower amounts, such as 1 mg, because tesa costs so much or because they want to keep IGF-1 in a fairly normal range.
I get that completely — my main point is just that once you step beyond the clinical side of things, a single place that covers everything is almost never available. I figure we're all on the same page that human trials or known dosing protocols make these practices better. For me, the rule of "adding more is always possible, but taking back what you've already put in is almost never possible" has worked as a solid boundary. Nobody wants to wreck their system while chasing their goals.
 

Attachments

  • 399196ad46f11989fb3ace41615d22ceb0f1802295592bbe0e63b7d82afc843e.webp
    399196ad46f11989fb3ace41615d22ceb0f1802295592bbe0e63b7d82afc843e.webp
    622 bytes · Views: 2
Back
Top