Where can I find a Convipen to purchase?

Creasey77

Explorer
Joined
Apr 22, 2026
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
York
I'm located in the UK, but I'm open to importing one since I can't seem to locate any UK sellers that have them in stock.
 
The lowest price is 5 pounds when ordered straight from Bangladesh.

It's just tricky to locate
 
Bumping this thread because I'm in the same situation. Does anyone know a supplier here in the UK? I've come across a gensupen2 for £25 and I'm tempted to buy it, though it seems the injector works by a slider on the side. I'd rather have the convipen, which has the button at the back. Probably not a big deal either way, but given the choice I'd like to give the Convipen a try if one is available.
 
Creasey77 said:

I'm located in the UK, but I'm open to importing one since I can't seem to locate any UK sellers that have them in stock.
Vgpep. Right now there's no stock available, though it should likely be replenished before long.
 
mrmors said:

Bumping this thread because I'm in the same situation. Does anyone know a supplier here in the UK? I've come across a gensupen2 for £25 and I'm tempted to buy it, though it seems the injector works by a slider on the side. I'd rather have the convipen, which has the button at the back. Probably not a big deal either way, but given the choice I'd like to give the Convipen a try if one is available.
In terms of build quality, the Convipen comes across as superior, and because of my hand size, the top button is what I favor. That said, gensupen pens are also good options.
 
Back
Top