When you're sick, do you skip your peptides?

mikkyglue

Explorer
Joined
May 27, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
New Zealand
I've come down with something viral — flu or cold symptoms. I'm not terribly ill, but it's enough that I'm staying home for a couple of days to avoid spreading it to coworkers. Until I'm back to feeling normal, I've chosen to pause my injections of MOTS C, SS31 & GKCCu.

How do the rest of you handle this?

I'm on a fairly low dose of tirz as well, though my next shot isn't for another 4 days, and by that point I should be over this.
 
When I catch a cold, I use TA-1. It works against viruses. I take 1.6 mg two times daily for 5 days. It appears to lessen how bad it gets.
 
Since beginning Tirz more than a year back, I haven't gotten ill, though I keep TA-1 ready just in case. My allergies have vanished too. It's pretty strange once you switch to a clean diet. Before, I figure my food picks were basically poisoning me.
 
Actually, I haven't caught a cold or the flu in nine months. Tirz really is something 😛

That said, being sick wouldn't halt my research. I'd simply stack TA-1, the same way chewonmysac does.
 
Chili777 said:

When I catch a cold, I use TA-1. It works against viruses. I take 1.6 mg two times daily for 5 days. It appears to lessen how bad it gets.
What's your source for it? And which route do you use — pill, nasal, or injection?
 
WLBLD said:

Chili777 said:

When I catch a cold, I use TA-1. It works against viruses. I take 1.6 mg two times daily for 5 days. It appears to lessen how bad it gets.
What's your source for it? And which route do you use — pill, nasal, or injection?
 
From my vendor I buy the lyphollized form. Both IN and SQ are routes I've tried. Since it comes in at 3108 Da, the molecule is on the larger side, which makes it useful against localized sinus inflammation from colds. Crossing the BBB isn't something it does readily, and for symptom relief that isn't necessary anyway. When I want broader immune support or help with acute symptoms, SQ is what I go with. Either route, I filter it.
 
Chili777 said:

From my vendor I buy the lyphollized form. Both IN and SQ are routes I've tried. Since it comes in at 3108 Da, the molecule is on the larger side, which makes it useful against localized sinus inflammation from colds. Crossing the BBB isn't something it does readily, and for symptom relief that isn't necessary anyway. When I want broader immune support or help with acute symptoms, SQ is what I go with. Either route, I filter it.
Thanks! This is new to me. I guess I've been overlooking it 🙂
 
WLBLD said:

Chili777 said:

From my vendor I buy the lyphollized form. Both IN and SQ are routes I've tried. Since it comes in at 3108 Da, the molecule is on the larger side, which makes it useful against localized sinus inflammation from colds. Crossing the BBB isn't something it does readily, and for symptom relief that isn't necessary anyway. When I want broader immune support or help with acute symptoms, SQ is what I go with. Either route, I filter it.
Thanks! This is new to me. I guess I've been overlooking it 🙂
At many vendors the cost runs high, yet this compound holds FDA orphan drug status, with more than 30 trials behind it. Regulatory approval also extends to over 35 nations. Tolerability is strong: fewer than 1% adverse reactions were reported across a trial population exceeding 11,000 patients. I plan to keep a supply stocked in my kit at all times.
 
Chili777 said:

WLBLD said:

Chili777 said:

From my vendor I buy the lyphollized form. Both IN and SQ are routes I've tried. Since it comes in at 3108 Da, the molecule is on the larger side, which makes it useful against localized sinus inflammation from colds. Crossing the BBB isn't something it does readily, and for symptom relief that isn't necessary anyway. When I want broader immune support or help with acute symptoms, SQ is what I go with. Either route, I filter it.
Thanks! This is new to me. I guess I've been overlooking it 🙂
At many vendors the cost runs high, yet this compound holds FDA orphan drug status, with more than 30 trials behind it. Regulatory approval also extends to over 35 nations. Tolerability is strong: fewer than 1% adverse reactions were reported across a trial population exceeding 11,000 patients. I plan to keep a supply stocked in my kit at all times.
I'd had my eye on this for some time, and your post has now won me over!
 
Checked out a few none list ta1. For my RS, someone recommended lob and ta1 as a possible way to deal with the severe histamine h1/h2 problems we're experiencing.
 
chewonmysac said:

Since beginning Tirz more than a year back, I haven't gotten ill, though I keep TA-1 ready just in case. My allergies have vanished too. It's pretty strange once you switch to a clean diet. Before, I figure my food picks were basically poisoning me.
Curious — would you credit the improvement in your allergies to the TA-1, or simply to the overall benefit of eating well?
 
silk3165 said:

chewonmysac said:

Since beginning Tirz more than a year back, I haven't gotten ill, though I keep TA-1 ready just in case. My allergies have vanished too. It's pretty strange once you switch to a clean diet. Before, I figure my food picks were basically poisoning me.
Curious — would you credit the improvement in your allergies to the TA-1, or simply to the overall benefit of eating well?
I haven't used the Thymosin Alpha. It's simply sitting there ready if needed. My guess is it comes down mostly to consuming only natural foods. These days I never eat out. My diet consists solely of lean items, greens, fruit, nuts and yogurt. Plus protein shakes and bars. I avoid seed oils.
 
Back
Top