Vash_ said:
sfkid said:
https://share.google/jTyQpIy8C6fxuSXq5
According to this article, it appears that 1 out of 10 people have no response whatsoever to GLP1s.
Is there anyone here who knows a person that experienced absolutely no effect?
My Reta journey began at 2mg. I pushed the dose all the way to 7.5, but the adverse effects forced me to stop. No weight came off at all.
So while I’m not strictly a non-responder, the outcome wasn’t what the drug is meant to do.
I probably rushed the ramp-up beyond what the studies used, so the fault may be mine. After letting it wash out, I’m restarting at 2mg. This time I’m following the study titration protocol to the letter. It’s been 3 weeks and I’ve actually gained a couple pounds.
Bloodwork is still pending. I’ll commit to a full 8 weeks before judging.
No sides have shown up yet. During the first attempt, nothing registered until I hit 5mg.
I’m also running test, growth, BPC, and TB500. My reasoning: even if it does nothing for fat loss, it ought to counter the side effects from the growth.