What's your TDEE?

j88xx

Explorer
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
London, United Kingdom
Hi Team,

I want a TDEE calculator built with GLP-1 users in mind. Whether it's an app or a website doesn't matter to me. What I need is something that lets me follow my weight week by week. That way I can pin down my daily calorie target and how my macros should split as I go.

Health and fitness tracking is something I've done for years, and Lose It is what I use right now. I know it offers some TDEE-related functionality, but my search is for tools made with GLP-1 users in mind.

Some details about me:

- Stats: Male, 37 years old, 6ft, 89.6kg

- Current Daily Maintenance: 2,681 Kcal

(Protein: 165g, Carbs: 212g, Fat: 94g)

- Goal: Establish an initial 500 calorie deficit

Any suggestions or guidance would be welcome.

Thank you,

J
 
For keeping tabs on my weight fluctuations and what I eat, MacroFactor has been a great fit. Rather than making you estimate your TDEE, it derives your needs from the calories you actually consume and how your weight moves over time, and then it automatically recalculates your calorie target and macros. As I recall, there's a weekly check-in that tweaks your macros every week depending on whether you're losing.

That said, you do have to pay for it, though a trial is available. I stuck with it for a while, but I kept skipping meals and eventually quit; still, while I was logging everything consistently, it performed quite well.
 
Back
Top