RojoGrande
Explorer
I'm putting together a list of the top suggestions for websites, resources, and ideally a video that explains peptide fundamentals. When folks come to me with questions, I enjoy diving into the science and figuring out which stacks suit their specific situation, but a lot of the videos out there are too advanced right out of the gate.
I was hoping to find something covering a handful of points:
• A definition of peptides
• The fundamentals of their function
• Reconstitution steps
• Correct injection methods
• Main categories
• And likely a few other odds and ends I'm blanking on
I've come across a few of these already, but I'm curious whether anyone has a resource they've personally found really helpful. My goal is basically to assemble a small starter kit of links so people can explore at their own pace and then come back with whatever questions arise. I'm glad to answer those questions, but I don't want to bury someone who's just getting started.
I was hoping to find something covering a handful of points:
• A definition of peptides
• The fundamentals of their function
• Reconstitution steps
• Correct injection methods
• Main categories
• And likely a few other odds and ends I'm blanking on
I've come across a few of these already, but I'm curious whether anyone has a resource they've personally found really helpful. My goal is basically to assemble a small starter kit of links so people can explore at their own pace and then come back with whatever questions arise. I'm glad to answer those questions, but I don't want to bury someone who's just getting started.