What's your daily calorie intake?

RanHerOver

Explorer
Joined
Apr 22, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Italy
Hey!

On average, I've been hitting 1200 calories per day (66kg, 172cm).

To be honest, it's not that rough — I've got energy, I'm not dropping lean mass (mainly since I still take in a lot of protein), and I don't feel hungry at all. Even so, over these three weeks, I've dropped 3kg. Not too shabby 🙂

So I got curious: how many calories are you all eating? And how much have you lost?
 
At the moment my daily intake is roughly 1450 to 1500 calories. I began 11 months ago, and Tirz has helped me drop 65 pounds. Progress has stalled lately, since a 1 pound/week loss would mean staying below 1350. Even with the medication, getting under 1500 calories is a struggle for me. Over the past 12 years I hit 200 pounds multiple times, but each time I plateaued and then regained because I couldn't keep my intake below 1500 calories. Tirz got me to 186 pounds, and I'll likely raise my current dose to continue losing.
 
Male, 51 years old, 200lbs at 5'9". My current daily intake is 2500 calories, and protein sits between 190 and 210 grams. That puts me roughly 100 to 150 calories under maintenance. For the past 2 months, since I stopped eating at maintenance, my weight hasn't moved much. Even so, I've visibly leaned out, and I've dropped 2 inches off my waist — I now fit into size 31 jeans. My routine includes lifting weights 3 days per week, treadmill 5 days per week, and biking 2 days per week. I'm also on TRT. Earlier in my journey, I lost 70lbs, and during that phase my daily calories were 1200 to 1500.
 
Right now I take in 1900 calories daily. My routine includes lifting weights 5 days each week, plus 20-30 minutes of cardio on those lifting days, and 60 minutes of light cardio when I rest. Depending on which calculator you use, my deficit lands somewhere in the 400-600 calorie range. I try to get at least 165g of protein every day.
 
As a woman in her early 30s standing 5'5", my intake usually falls somewhere in the 1200–1600 range most days. During my initial weeks on tirz, there were quite a few days when hitting even 1200 felt like a struggle. Now that the nausea has subsided, I treat roughly that amount as my floor and make certain I don't go below it.
 
From late 2022 onward I’ve been taking in 1600-1900 kcal daily. I’m a 58-year-old male, 167cm tall. My weight began at 145kg and by late 2023 I had reached 75kg.

In 2024 I began GLP's, and I’m now at 65kg. I’m fairly inactive, yet whether I walked 3 hours daily or did nothing at all, my calorie needs didn’t seem to change in any clear way.
 
Male, 5'7", light activity level. Currently 165 lbs, having started February at 195 lbs. The drop has been consistent at 3 lbs per week, and my energy is still good.

Like you, I aim for roughly 1200 calories daily. Honestly, hitting that target isn't always simple, because my food choices are mostly protein isolates and nutrient-dense items. Could I have a cookie? Of course, but I have no real desire to. Sugars and empty carbs get none of my daily calories.
 
Right now my daily intake sits at 2600kcal. I'm also using Reta 7.5mg, sermorelin 400mcg, tesamorelin 2mg, and CJC/Ipamorelin 250mcg of each.

My trainer is aware that I take reta, and he said we'll focus on recomposition rather than just fat loss. What's surprising is that I'm not gaining weight at this calorie level.
 
6'4" 303lbs, previously 330 at the close of March. I take in 1800-2000 calories daily. Protein: at least 150g every day, aiming for 200g. Tirz 2.5mg Reta 1mg, moving up to 2mg shortly.

I walk 5 miles daily and hit the gym 3-4 times weekly.
 
lastresort said:

Right now my daily intake sits at 2600kcal. I'm also using Reta 7.5mg, sermorelin 400mcg, tesamorelin 2mg, and CJC/Ipamorelin 250mcg of each.

My trainer is aware that I take reta, and he said we'll focus on recomposition rather than just fat loss. What's surprising is that I'm not gaining weight at this calorie level.
With reta in the picture, how are you able to consume that many calories? Doesn't it leave you feeling sick?
 
RanHerOver said:

Hey!

On average, I've been hitting 1200 calories per day (66kg, 172cm).

To be honest, it's not that rough — I've got energy, I'm not dropping lean mass (mainly since I still take in a lot of protein), and I don't feel hungry at all. Even so, over these three weeks, I've dropped 3kg. Not too shabby 🙂

So I got curious: how many calories are you all eating? And how much have you lost?
just wondering, what are you aiming for? Getting down to single-digit body fat?

36M 172cm 77kg. My maintenance sits near 1800-2000kcal, and that's been my intake for the last month. Over the coming 4-6 weeks I'm going to begin a fresh deficit, targeting roughly 1500kcal.
 
6"2, 162lbs. These days I sit at roughly 3000 for maintenance. Having spent nearly 2 years dropping weight, that feels like a huge amount to eat. On top of that, Tirz raised my metabolism somewhere around 15%. I stay very active, and for the first time ever, the calories I burn line up with how much I move. It's strange to eat about 1000 calories per day above what I did for so long.
 
banditchewy said:

lastresort said:

Right now my daily intake sits at 2600kcal. I'm also using Reta 7.5mg, sermorelin 400mcg, tesamorelin 2mg, and CJC/Ipamorelin 250mcg of each.

My trainer is aware that I take reta, and he said we'll focus on recomposition rather than just fat loss. What's surprising is that I'm not gaining weight at this calorie level.
With reta in the picture, how are you able to consume that many calories? Doesn't it leave you feeling sick?
Honestly, I have no idea! I suppose I fall into the "under-responder" category, if that's even a thing.

That said, I do notice I get full more easily than before. My intake is around 230g protein and roughly 340g carbs, and I lean heavily on high-protein concentrated milk such as Fairlife with 42g protein, so the actual amount of food I eat isn't all that large.
 
I'm 5’3” and 140lbs, and I eat roughly 1200cal per day. The weight is coming off slowly at this point, and I still have 15lbs to go before I hit my goal.
 
Back
Top