What's your current stockpile in the freezer?

BNLFL said:

CNCCurrency said:

Main75 said:

CNCCurrency said:

Main75 said:

CNCCurrency said:

I went overboard — at minimum 8 to 10 years of reta and tirz. On top of that, a few years' supply of several other compounds.
I've only ever used Reta ……just wondering, what made you decide to keep both?
I take 8mg of reta alongside 5mg of tirz. Tirz was what I began with, and for me the two together deliver great results. I've dropped 88lbs over 6 months
What's it like when the two are combined?
For me, reta by itself didn't work as well; the main effect comes from tirz's appetite suppression.
This is intriguing to me. Both my wife and I have had our appetites completely wiped out by the Reta. We stopped by the corner bar to catch up with friends and eat lunch. We ordered 6 wings to share, and I had 3 beers, which since starting this really make me feel full. For the usual Friday get-together, the neighbors dropped off some snacks at our place. I ate 3 celery sticks, 1 cherry tomato, and 2 slices of salami. We're both completely full, and the salmon is going to be cooked tomorrow. I drank a huge amount of water. At least to get some protein in, I made a small protein powder shake. FYI, we pinned our 3rd 4mg shot this morning.
Each person reacts differently
 
BNLFL said:

Main75 said:

BNLFL said:

Main75 said:

BNLFL said:

CNCCurrency said:

Main75 said:

CNCCurrency said:

Main75 said:

CNCCurrency said:

I went overboard — at minimum 8 to 10 years of reta and tirz. On top of that, a few years' supply of several other compounds.
I've only ever used Reta ……just wondering, what made you decide to keep both?
I take 8mg of reta alongside 5mg of tirz. Tirz was what I began with, and for me the two together deliver great results. I've dropped 88lbs over 6 months
What's it like when the two are combined?
For me, reta by itself didn't work as well; the main effect comes from tirz's appetite suppression.
This is intriguing to me. Both my wife and I have had our appetites completely wiped out by the Reta. We stopped by the corner bar to catch up with friends and eat lunch. We ordered 6 wings to share, and I had 3 beers, which since starting this really make me feel full. For the usual Friday get-together, the neighbors dropped off some snacks at our place. I ate 3 celery sticks, 1 cherry tomato, and 2 slices of salami. We're both completely full, and the salmon is going to be cooked tomorrow. I drank a huge amount of water. At least to get some protein in, I made a small protein powder shake. FYI, we pinned our 3rd 4mg shot this morning.
back in october through the middle of december, that was exactly my situation
Has it shifted?
Yeah… back in mid December things were great at 5mg… these days I’m on 12 mg and the appetite support has mostly worn off…

I’m trying to figure out what’s behind it.. so 5 days ago I cut out the tessa and ipa, I had added them back in mid December around when the shift occurred, to test whether they were the cause… we’ll find out
Appreciate it — is food noise hitting you? Reta is the only thing in our routine, though my eldest, a firefighter who also holds an RN, keeps pushing testosterone on me. He uses it himself, but he's also lifting. Funny enough, he's actually how I first heard about Reta. According to him, it would help me enormously. I told him I'd see a urologist, and he said he can source the juice. For my part, I'd rather have a doctor overseeing this one. Truth is, I haven't looked into it at all. I'm 66, never carried a huge amount of weight, but 215 is the most I can recall. 6 weeks in I'm at 199, having started 2/9. Goal is 175. Apologies for the long-winded reply — I tend to ramble.
For fat tissue, I'd say hgh beats test. Just at a low dose, though.
 
Back
Top