What's your current peptide stack and pinning schedule?

Joined
May 7, 2026
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Location
WV
What number of peptides do you have in your routine right now, and what's your pinning frequency? This is mostly just out of curiosity/for funsies. Also, for anyone using a larger amount, what's your approach to rotating injection sites?
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

What number of peptides do you have in your routine right now, and what's your pinning frequency? This is mostly just out of curiosity/for funsies. Also, for anyone using a larger amount, what's your approach to rotating injection sites?
Yeah
 
Right now I'm at 5

Tirz 7.5, taken once every 6 days

Tb500 3mg, 3x per week

Bpc-57 500mcg each day

Tesa 1.5 mg each day

Ghk-cu 2mg each day

I've got motsc, kpv, and nad+ waiting to be tried once I cycle off a few of these
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

What number of peptides do you have in your routine right now, and what's your pinning frequency? This is mostly just out of curiosity/for funsies. Also, for anyone using a larger amount, what's your approach to rotating injection sites?

A recent thread already covers this exact subject.




What’s your pin count? Not body count. Pin count.



So..... I got to thinking about it and realized some of us are running enough compounds that this question needs to be asked publicly. For me, the most I’ve done was 7 in one day, and overall I’ve tried about 15 different things. Im almost at certain point that starts feeling like a person on...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
wildweasel said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

What number of peptides do you have in your routine right now, and what's your pinning frequency? This is mostly just out of curiosity/for funsies. Also, for anyone using a larger amount, what's your approach to rotating injection sites?
Yeah
That's the answer that's right.
 
One is more than enough in my case. My freezer couldn't fit any extra, plus I've got that buying/hoarding problem. 🤣
 
What I'm on right now:

Mots-C

KPV

Kisspeptin

AOD-9604

DSIP

CJC no DAC

Tirz (microdose)

My freezer is stocked with a huge amount that I'll rotate in once I come off these...and as one of my suppliers' merch puts it:




1aaa2d869fe7afe699e132b25e6ae122e1c0d93172d3853ca00abc301733a9df.webp
 
Right now I'm just on Reta, though I've been considering bringing Cagri in as well. There are plenty of other options I find genuinely intriguing, but I really don't like the idea of pinning anything more than once or twice per week.
 
Depends on how you tally it up, but it's either 3 or 6. My current lineup: Reta injected weekly, MOTS-C 3 times per week, and KLOW every day. Plus, whenever I feel like it, I'll throw in a cagri shot at random.
 
laansasa said:

What I'm on right now:

Mots-C

KPV

Kisspeptin

AOD-9604

DSIP

CJC no DAC

Tirz (microdose)

My freezer is stocked with a huge amount that I'll rotate in once I come off these...and as one of my suppliers' merch puts it:




View attachment 11617
Oh wow! I actually know who's behind the little plastic animals. But what about the cool stickers — who's sending those??
 
Nopenada said:

laansasa said:

What I'm on right now:

Mots-C

KPV

Kisspeptin

AOD-9604

DSIP

CJC no DAC

Tirz (microdose)

My freezer is stocked with a huge amount that I'll rotate in once I come off these...and as one of my suppliers' merch puts it:




View attachment 11617
Oh wow! I actually know who's behind the little plastic animals. But what about the cool stickers — who's sending those??
Who's behind the plastic animals? I want to know! Mine came from revive & thrive.
 
laansasa said:

Nopenada said:

laansasa said:

What I'm on right now:

Mots-C

KPV

Kisspeptin

AOD-9604

DSIP

CJC no DAC

Tirz (microdose)

My freezer is stocked with a huge amount that I'll rotate in once I come off these...and as one of my suppliers' merch puts it:




View attachment 11617
Oh wow! I actually know who's behind the little plastic animals. But what about the cool stickers — who's sending those??
Who's behind the plastic animals? I want to know! Mine came from revive & thrive.
Huh, that's pretty neat. ⚠️Vendor Name Removed for Shilling⚠️ for the little plastic animals. Still, Scamazon sells them—$20 for 100.
 
Right now I'm on 4mg/wk of reta and 5iu of hgh every day, plus I'm still experimenting with KLOW to work out the maximum amount I can pin before it starts hurting.
 
Mots-C 1mg every day

Ghk-Cu 2mg every day

Glutathione 200mg 3x per week

Tirzepitide 3.5 mg 1x per week

Tesamorelin .75 mg every day (about to be titrated up to 1 mg this week)

Selank 400 mcg when needed

*Klow and NAD (25mg) every day, but currently off cycle

Semax will be started soon, once it arrives.
 
Male, 59 years old

BPC 500mcg/day, 5 days on, 2 days off

CJC/Ipa 250mcg/day of each

Mots-C 2mg/day

5Amino1mq 2mg/day

Semak 500mcg/day

Selank 500mcg/day

Test 100mg/wk, though that isn't a peptide

At the moment I'm taking a break from GHK-Cu

Throughout the week I move across my abdomen from the right side to the left, then begin again the following week. For BPC I inject into the area that's involved.(not sure if it matters)
 
Back
Top