Herkimer P Shagnasty
Explorer
I've heard that people might say the name of our gold standard bac water in more than one way.
What's your pronunciation?
What's your pronunciation?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:
I've heard that people might say the name of our gold standard bac water in more than one way.
What's your pronunciation?
that's precisely how I pronounce itcolg8r said:
People might say it in a few different ways, yet only 1 of them is right.
View attachment 9977
Yee-haw, here we go again!FartfulCodger said:
Saying "hos-pee-ruh" feels exotic and thrilling to me. Whenever I hear "hoss-pye-ruh," it just brings to mind that Oak Ridge Boys song Elvira.
Which one do you take?deleted.user.27 said:
Overrated ! !
Stace_wow said:
I say it as "Outta Stock" — or else "Why is it so damn expensive?"
But really, it's basically the same as hospital tho
E Bac
Wonderful. I'm trapped on an overnight shift out at the outpost, and now THAT tune is looping in my brain!FartfulCodger said:
Saying "hos-pee-ruh" feels exotic and thrilling to me. Whenever I hear "hoss-pye-ruh," it just brings to mind that Oak Ridge Boys song Elvira.