What's the highest dose of Semax you've taken?

Joined
Jul 13, 2026
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
US
Hey all,

I messed up the math on my Semax dose, and now I'm curious—what's the largest amount anyone here has used? I'm injecting it, and rather than 250mcg, I ended up taking 2.5mg!

I've learned my lesson, and I'm going to pause for 2 weeks before picking this experiment back up. Fingers crossed nothing bad comes of it! 😕
 
Yikes, I injected 250 mcg only a few minutes back. What was the mg amount on your vial? Did you pin it sub q? That's what I figure. And what volume of BAC did you mix in?
 
HARLEYV2 said:

Yikes, I injected 250 mcg only a few minutes back. What was the mg amount on your vial? Did you pin it sub q? That's what I figure. And what volume of BAC did you mix in?
250 mcg won't cause problems. I accidentally used 10 times that amount! The vial holds 10mg and I added 1ml of BAC, and it was subq, correct. My math was off this morning and I wasn't paying close attention. Definitely a note to self for when I start this pep again in a week or two lol.
 
Just A Cat said:

Only avoid doing that with your GLP, otherwise you'll be miserable for 3 days.
No, this definitely had nothing to do with a GLP!

Still, I have zero intention of ever doing that again. Right now it's giving me a jittery, over-caffeinated kind of feeling. I'm keeping a close eye on how I'm doing. Fingers crossed it doesn't escalate from here!
 
1mg administered subcutaneously, plus a minimum of five or six times that amount intranasally. Zero noticeable response whatsoever.
 
Jack Rabbit Slims said:

HARLEYV2 said:

Yikes, I injected 250 mcg only a few minutes back. What was the mg amount on your vial? Did you pin it sub q? That's what I figure. And what volume of BAC did you mix in?
250 mcg won't cause problems. I accidentally used 10 times that amount! The vial holds 10mg and I added 1ml of BAC, and it was subq, correct. My math was off this morning and I wasn't paying close attention. Definitely a note to self for when I start this pep again in a week or two lol.
I've never come across anyone using 25 units of semax, haha. Does your head hurt?
 
Jack Rabbit Slims said:

Hey all,

I messed up the math on my Semax dose, and now I'm curious—what's the largest amount anyone here has used? I'm injecting it, and rather than 250mcg, I ended up taking 2.5mg!

I've learned my lesson, and I'm going to pause for 2 weeks before picking this experiment back up. Fingers crossed nothing bad comes of it! 😕
For chronic pain, my husband injects 2mg each day. Over in Russia, stroke recovery protocols go up to 10mg/day, although that's administered intranasally.
 
HARLEYV2 said:

Jack Rabbit Slims said:

HARLEYV2 said:

Yikes, I injected 250 mcg only a few minutes back. What was the mg amount on your vial? Did you pin it sub q? That's what I figure. And what volume of BAC did you mix in?
250 mcg won't cause problems. I accidentally used 10 times that amount! The vial holds 10mg and I added 1ml of BAC, and it was subq, correct. My math was off this morning and I wasn't paying close attention. Definitely a note to self for when I start this pep again in a week or two lol.
I've never come across anyone using 25 units of semax, haha. Does your head hurt?
Not exactly. It was more like I'd had way too much coffee, and at this point I'm crashing from that caffeine buzz. lol

Still, it's reassuring to know it's doing something! Some people report feeling absolutely nothing, which is completely understandable and legitimate, but in my case there was clearly an effect. The Selank is also making me sleep more deeply than I normally do, so that seems to be working the way it should too.

My plan is to pause for a few days, maybe a full week, then begin the cycle again and see what happens, but yeah, that was quite a ride! lol
 
Jack Rabbit Slims said:

HARLEYV2 said:

Jack Rabbit Slims said:

HARLEYV2 said:

Yikes, I injected 250 mcg only a few minutes back. What was the mg amount on your vial? Did you pin it sub q? That's what I figure. And what volume of BAC did you mix in?
250 mcg won't cause problems. I accidentally used 10 times that amount! The vial holds 10mg and I added 1ml of BAC, and it was subq, correct. My math was off this morning and I wasn't paying close attention. Definitely a note to self for when I start this pep again in a week or two lol.
I've never come across anyone using 25 units of semax, haha. Does your head hurt?
Not exactly. It was more like I'd had way too much coffee, and at this point I'm crashing from that caffeine buzz. lol

Still, it's reassuring to know it's doing something! Some people report feeling absolutely nothing, which is completely understandable and legitimate, but in my case there was clearly an effect. The Selank is also making me sleep more deeply than I normally do, so that seems to be working the way it should too.

My plan is to pause for a few days, maybe a full week, then begin the cycle again and see what happens, but yeah, that was quite a ride! lol
Seems like my adventurous side just kicked in! An occasional small lift doesn't seem too terrible.
 
Back
Top