What's the deal with thymosin alpha 1 lately?

peptidepower77

Explorer
Joined
Jun 26, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Barcelona
I've been using it for long covid, but lately suppliers claim it's out of stock or that their batches are no good. Right now I can't locate any vendor who has it for sale. If you've got any leads, please share them, or if you have any idea what's happening with this peptide. Thanks!
 
HPT carries it from their US warehouse. I've got a shipment on the way.... COA still hasn't come through. I looked again just now — it's listed on their CN side too.
 
Picked some up not long before CNY. Nobody told me anything about supply problems, and I didn't hit any myself. It's still sitting unused on my end, so 🤷‍♂️
 
I noticed a US-based reseller offering 20 mg kits at $200 today, and a different one selling 10 mg kits for $135, though I'm unsure whether either would ship internationally. If you'd like the names regardless, feel free to send me a message. These days, most of these groups are getting touchy about being named in public.
 
Back
Top